• Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
I SURVIVED LIVING WITHOUT INTERNET FOR 11 DAYS

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT U-KISS HAVE BEEN DOING

BUT THAT'S A LOT OF UPDATES ON FYUK@TUMBLR

OTL

Philippines and Korea was awesome tho ~
Both places are very humid XP I thought I was gonna die and when I went touring in Korea, my feet were so sore from walking 'cause that's how we got to most of the tour places OTL and the bus is so scaryyyy T . T ;;

The shopping mall was too expensive for a peasant like me LOL so my cousins and I mostly went shopping at the subway where a lot of things for sale ^ o ^ [i'm a cheap person] and and and there were a lot of k-pop shops too! sadly, i didn't run into any celebrities /big sigh/ but i thought i saw daehyun at the incheon airport with his manager and some other boy band with funky hair and a bunch of coordi noonas[?] but it could just be a group of people with weird hair traveling together IDK lol

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Kasasume

OMF YASSU~ YOU'RE BACK. ^^

That sucks that Korea was super expensive. D:
Oooh~ even if it was just random people, I would've took pics with them. xDD

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
@LeeJaehwan
Dooooodeeeeee....people in Korea are so skinny and fit T T
It was hard for me to fit some of their clothes /sigh/ I was so sad lol but yeah have you tried patbingsu? or just bingsu? it's korean shaved ice cream and it's super good! the korean food was so good but i got tired of it quickly > .. <''

do you have a favorite korean food or something you'd like to try?

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
@kasa
Oooo~ that sounds good. ^^

Only Korean foods I've tried is kimchi and shin ramyun. xDD
I'd wanna try bibimbap.

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
@LeeJaehwan

lol exo-k [it's okay] ~
i used to eat kimchi a lot and now it's just really bitter for me and i don't like it anymore ~ XP
i had bibimbap at incheon airport and it's pretty good ~ if there are any korean restaurants near you, you should def. give it a try ~ and when you do, try jajangmyeon too! it's like noodles in black bean paste and it has onions, garlic i think and potato slices ~~~ yummm <3

i so wanna exercise but i'm too tired and lazy...
OTL OTL OTL OTL
i just wanna watch anime and read manga all dayyyyy ~ i'm trying to finish full metal alchemist brotherhood ~

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
:: AJ Goes Skydiving + Jun's First Concert ::

cr : ukisskorea + fyuk + jaeseop kim

- awh ~ Jun's first concert! I hope he has fun and gets to rest afterwards ~ I seriously feel bad for him because he's in an old-ish group.... like U-KISS is almost 6 years old and I kinda feel like he should've went for a new or younger group, but U-KISS and us KM are showing him a lot of love so..

I'm just worried that he'll be overworked and really tired like Dongho... > ... < ""
User Image

- it makes me happy to see him happy and well again ~ ~ emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart mrgreen

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
@kasa
Lmaoooo~ pun intended. xD
I wanna try all Korean food. x.x;;

Ooooh~ I'm currently watching DRAMAtical Murder. (watch it! its' yaoi but very good omf) and Persona 4. (yu narukami is sexy omfg)

I think Jun is perfect in U-Kiss. (although at first i thought he was a complete weirdo, but he's sexy)
AND WHY IS ELI SO UNF IN THAT PICTURE?!?!?! (i can't afford these feels) dramallama

Dapper Dabbler

3,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
11 days without internet?! NO, JUST NO
Welcome back!

What is AJ doing sky diving? Wasn't he in the hospital just like...less than a month ago? I'm glad he is doing good and all but shouldn't he, oh I don't know, NOT be jumping out of planes at least for a little while?

Jun's first concert! For some reason I guess I had sort of thought that he had done a concert with them already. I don't know, its really weird. When he joined it seemed kind of out of nowhere and like a really strange choice to get someone so young. Now that he is here though my brain keeps thinking he has been with them longer and done more than he has with them. I hope he wasn't too stressed getting ready for his first concert. He seems like someone who would worry alot.

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
NezpocalypseNow
11 days without internet?! NO, JUST NO
Welcome back!

What is AJ doing sky diving? Wasn't he in the hospital just like...less than a month ago? I'm glad he is doing good and all but shouldn't he, oh I don't know, NOT be jumping out of planes at least for a little while?

Jun's first concert! For some reason I guess I had sort of thought that he had done a concert with them already. I don't know, its really weird. When he joined it seemed kind of out of nowhere and like a really strange choice to get someone so young. Now that he is here though my brain keeps thinking he has been with them longer and done more than he has with them. I hope he wasn't too stressed getting ready for his first concert. He seems like someone who would worry alot.

True that. He should rest even more, and sky diving really doesn't help it. xDD

And I hope Jun doesn't stress too much.
He's too sexy for that. emotion_awesome

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
@LeeJaehwan
After FMAB, I'll make sure to check those out ^^
I remember I tried watching a yaoi anime before and I was so scarred just watching the first 10 seconds O __ O ""

"Looks like a bad boy needs a lesson."

/hides/

I think Kevin and Eli's hair look like the Bingeul Bingeul era... and doesn't Eli sometimes look like Kim Hyun Joong? Unf.

@NezpocalypseNow
IKR I SURVIVEDDDD

And AJ is just crazy like that LOL I'm glad he's having fun tho and I hope Jun is having fun too ~ I was watching this NicoNico show they were on and Jun doens't know much Jap., so he's just sitting there like an awkward, cute turtle ~ He's so adorable and dorky like the other members ^ w ^

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
:: Arirang Special - UKISS 36:30 ::

- cr: arirang

They're such hardworking men~ 3nodding heart

Merry Bachelorette

Kiseop and Jun biased here!

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
@kasa
Which yaoi did you watch? (i wanna watch it now omf i looooove yaoi. yaoi is life)

I DON'T EVEN THINK ELI IS HUMAN, TBH. dramallama

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
@Azure Hale
Welcome ~ ^ o ^
My bias is the whole group 'cause I can't choose LOL

@LeeJaehwan
I like yaoi but I like yuri more >w<
ermm....i'm not sure... but it was a really old anime.

THEY ARE ALL PERFECT LITTLE WEIRDOS FROM AN ALIEN PLANET
THEY HAVE COME HERE TO BRAINWASH US AND DESTROY THE WORRRLLLDDD WITH THEIR GOOD LOOKS AND THICK BULGES xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff