Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel about Big Bang winning the Worldwide Act EMA?

No words can describe!! 0.43333333333333 43.3% [ 13 ]
AMAZING!!! 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 4 ]
Surreal... 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 1 ]
Shocked...I didn't expect this! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
PROUD. 0.4 40.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
This poll closed on December 9, 2011.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 83 84 85 > >>

Hatsuharu94
wendy_glamorous_dreamer
Hatsuharu94
wendy_glamorous_dreamer
but we are married and we're living an awesome life together whee

you mite have to fite darkie for him ten cause he's herse lol

darkie? can i have him? eventhough he's like mine xp we're even married on FB sweatdrop

yah...no... i'm not darkie but i don't think your gunna win thes one....sorry chica

wow this darkie sounds scary eek

2,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
wendy_glamorous_dreamer
Hatsuharu94
wendy_glamorous_dreamer
Hatsuharu94
wendy_glamorous_dreamer

darkie? can i have him? eventhough he's like mine xp we're even married on FB sweatdrop

yah...no... i'm not darkie but i don't think your gunna win thes one....sorry chica

not scary i dont think... or at least i know of just she likes her man and no one can steel him. Plus Me, Darkie, and Candy are all super duper long long LONG time regs in the bb thread (we were in the old one, since like page 90 something) so i thinnk we have claim to the men first....just sayin
User Image

Darkie's in da house~
I need to log on more. ;__;
I bring a gif. biggrin
User Image

Also, old and I know I've said this before, but I WANT GD'S PINK HAIR BACK. ;___;

User Image

2,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
awwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhh cute gif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me 2 darkie ): Me 2 ;-; the pink hair was so purrtty!!
Hatsuharu94
wendy_glamorous_dreamer
Hatsuharu94
wendy_glamorous_dreamer
Hatsuharu94
wendy_glamorous_dreamer

not scary i dont think... or at least i know of just she likes her man and no one can steel him. Plus Me, Darkie, and Candy are all super duper long long LONG time regs in the bb thread (we were in the old one, since like page 90 something) so i thinnk we have claim to the men first....just sayin

but yeah ok. you guys can have him in this thread but i can have him out of here? LOL. like fb or anything. im like married to him on fb heart

2,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
wendy_glamorous_dreamer
Hatsuharu94
wendy_glamorous_dreamer
Hatsuharu94
wendy_glamorous_dreamer

but yeah ok. you guys can have him in this thread but i can have him out of here? LOL. like fb or anything. im like married to him on fb heart

you poor porr lady. u just don't get it do you..... Jiyong isn't yours, can't be yours, and will NOT be yours. In any way shape or form. You are nto allowed to say that you love him, becuase he belongs to darkie, you can't say your married to him, cuase he's still darkies. And even outside of this thread, HE IS STILL DARKIES. Do you under stand now?
User Image
User Image

YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS
SOMEONE'S BEEN MESSING AROUND ON WIKI AGAIN LOLOL
LOOOOOOOOK! Taeyang's wiki
Seungri's

AND LOL PEOPLE ARE CRAZY
EDIT: WAIT I FORGOT ONE!HERE

User Image
Hatsuharu94
wendy_glamorous_dreamer
Hatsuharu94
wendy_glamorous_dreamer
Hatsuharu94
wendy_glamorous_dreamer

you poor porr lady. u just don't get it do you..... Jiyong isn't yours, can't be yours, and will NOT be yours. In any way shape or form. You are nto allowed to say that you love him, becuase he belongs to darkie, you can't say your married to him, cuase he's still darkies. And even outside of this thread, HE IS STILL DARKIES. Do you under stand now?
User Image

well thats not nice. you're like preventing me and other people from liking Gdragon or loving him for that matter. i'm a fan and i don't mind sharing him. i don't know why you can't do the same, it's not like he's gonna love you more if you do that. thats just mean emo
User Image
User Image

THAT WIKI SHIET IS EPIC. OMG. DIS IS WUT BB GETS FOR TROLLING US. MAKING US WANT TO SING "I'M SO STUUUPIIID~" LIEK EFFING IDIOTS IN PUBLIC. U C DIS BB. ET ES TROLL TIEM NOW.  DIS IS WUT U GET FER TROLLING US VEEAIPEES. C:<

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

Obsessive Werewolf

lol@girls fighting over members of the band &claiming them wtf they're not animals to be claimed and owned.

and LOOOOOL at their wikis xDD
I hope they see this. And have a fit over it x3
User Image
User Image

I HOPE THEY HAS FITS OVER THIS TOO. ;B DEN THEY ARE GONNA TROLL US HARDER. XD User Image

User Image
User Image
kyOMG
lol@girls fighting over members of the band &claiming them wtf they're not animals to be claimed and owned.

and LOOOOOL at their wikis xDD
I hope they see this. And have a fit over it x3

If this was facebook, Id like this s**t!
Seriously, I've stopped posting on most fanthreads, because theyre all a joke, the so-called fangirls do nothing but pos stupid s**t and fight over who's getting ******** by their fav. member, when most of the fans are retarded preteen virgins anyways. :/ ca t they obsess over whats imoortant? The moosic ;D
User Image
User Image

NEW PEOPLE. 8D MAYBE BE SOON TO BE REGS? HOPEFULLY.

JUST BE WARNED.

I'M THE RESIDENT TROLL/WEIRD a**/WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL ET.

dramallama

User Image

User Image
User Image

Obsessive Werewolf

me and candeh are the resident sickly children
dramallama
Candy Korea
User Image
User Image

NEW PEOPLE. 8D MAYBE BE SOON TO BE REGS? HOPEFULLY.

JUST BE WARNED.

I'M THE RESIDENT TROLL/WEIRD a**/WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL ET.

dramallama

User Image

User Image
User Image

Hai C:
Idk about posting regularly, I just popped in to troll the fighting fangirls, because kyOMG sent this link on facebook :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff