Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel about Big Bang winning the Worldwide Act EMA?

No words can describe!! 0.43333333333333 43.3% [ 13 ]
AMAZING!!! 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 4 ]
Surreal... 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 1 ]
Shocked...I didn't expect this! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
PROUD. 0.4 40.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
This poll closed on December 9, 2011.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 83 84 85 > >>

I actually owned a ticket to the LA concert but then couldn't get a ride so I had to sell my ticket TT~TT

Questionable Prophet

User Image

Cause you’re like caffeine, I can’t fall asleep all night
My heart keeps racing and again, I hate you
Like caffeine, I try to stay away
I try to forget about you but I can’t do it, I can’t help it...
´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Happy New year everyone!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`━━━━━━━
You’re bad to me, so bad to me, oh girl you’re like caffeine
You’re bad to me, so bad to me, so bad to me, yeah

Ghostly Ladykiller

Freaksrus
Cannibalistic_Nature
DO YOU WANNA B
Cannibalistic_Nature
*~G-Dragon is my bias~*
I went to the concert in New Jersey, USA for their Alive Tour!
It was so amazing~ *sob sob sob* crying
Big Bang has been my bias group since 2008 <3

I was at that one too <: which days did you go? I went to both

I went to the one on the 9th. I wish I could've gone to both. That VIP ticket made me so broke. -__-

Cheezy and I went on the 9th as well.
Yep VIP tickets made me quite broke... sweatdrop
Ah but being up front was so cool! emotion_kirakira

It was so cool! Seriously best money I ever spent. Big Bang really knows how to put on a show. I want to go to on of their concerts in Japan! Even the fans there are all decked out.

2,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
EquiusZahhak sagi
Hatsuharu94
EquiusZahhak sagi
I hate living where i don't get to see any k pop concerts at all -sad face- I WANNA SEE BIG BANG

haha trust me i feel ya! i live in the middle of the frikin USA where no good concerts come ever! ): lol

I live in the middle of Canada

Well it suks for both of us haha

Hallowed Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
Hatsuharu94
EquiusZahhak sagi
Hatsuharu94
EquiusZahhak sagi
I hate living where i don't get to see any k pop concerts at all -sad face- I WANNA SEE BIG BANG

haha trust me i feel ya! i live in the middle of the frikin USA where no good concerts come ever! ): lol

I live in the middle of Canada

Well it suks for both of us haha

lol i agree

Anti Gekko

Cannibalistic_Nature
Freaksrus
Cannibalistic_Nature
DO YOU WANNA B
Cannibalistic_Nature
*~G-Dragon is my bias~*

I went to the one on the 9th. I wish I could've gone to both. That VIP ticket made me so broke. -__-

It was so cool! Seriously best money I ever spent. Big Bang really knows how to put on a show. I want to go to on of their concerts in Japan! Even the fans there are all decked out.

I managed to get VIP one night and regular seat the 8th. VIP was so worth it on the 9th. Where were you standing?? I was against the railing on the left side near the corner of the "T" if that makes any sense : P
DO YOU WANNA B
Cannibalistic_Nature
Freaksrus
Cannibalistic_Nature
DO YOU WANNA B
Cannibalistic_Nature
*~G-Dragon is my bias~*

I managed to get VIP one night and regular seat the 8th. VIP was so worth it on the 9th. Where were you standing?? I was against the railing on the left side near the corner of the "T" if that makes any sense : P
Did you manage to make eye contact with any of them?? emotion_kirakira I almost got the VIP package! But I started saving too late. *creys* In the excitement of the moment, I WOULD NOT be shy in front of them at all. I would just be a total clown. But then when I go to bed and realization hits, I would just face palm hardcore and scream at my self out of embarrassment. rofl rofl

Anti Gekko

Candy Korea
DO YOU WANNA B
Cannibalistic_Nature
Freaksrus
Cannibalistic_Nature

Did you manage to make eye contact with any of them?? emotion_kirakira I almost got the VIP package! But I started saving too late. *creys* In the excitement of the moment, I WOULD NOT be shy in front of them at all. I would just be a total clown. But then when I go to bed and realization hits, I would just face palm hardcore and scream at my self out of embarrassment. rofl rofl

I did xD All of them I did. Seungri and Daesung and Taeyang during the VIP soundcheck and GD and TOP during the actual concert

Hallowed Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
According to my friend me and G-Dragon share the same sense in fashion and i am like uh yeah for good reason he my idol for cool fashion gosh
DO YOU WANNA B
Candy Korea
DO YOU WANNA B
Cannibalistic_Nature
Freaksrus
Cannibalistic_Nature

I did xD All of them I did. Seungri and Daesung and Taeyang during the VIP soundcheck and GD and TOP during the actual concert
Wow~ All the envy~ ;U; I was gonna get the VIP package for PSY's concert but then he cancelled the LA concert. ;_; I heard BB might do another world tour very soon. Is that true?

Ghostly Ladykiller

DO YOU WANNA B
Cannibalistic_Nature
Freaksrus
Cannibalistic_Nature
DO YOU WANNA B
Cannibalistic_Nature
*~G-Dragon is my bias~*

Lucky! I was standing by the railing (not quite on the railing but two people behind it) in the left/middle of the "T". Haha. So we were not far from each other! *o* I loved my spot but I was sad that everything that was thrown into the audience never made it to where I was. T-T

Ghostly Ladykiller

Candy Korea
DO YOU WANNA B
Candy Korea
DO YOU WANNA B
Cannibalistic_Nature

Wow~ All the envy~ ;U; I was gonna get the VIP package for PSY's concert but then he cancelled the LA concert. ;_; I heard BB might do another world tour very soon. Is that true?

I'm so jealous! I mean, I got eye contact from GD and Dae during the concert. But I didn't get it from anyone else. I tried to get Tae's during soundcheck, but nope. ):
GD's eye contact though... omg~~~ <3 Stole the ovaries right out of me

Hallowed Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
Cannibalistic_Nature
Candy Korea
DO YOU WANNA B
Candy Korea
DO YOU WANNA B
Cannibalistic_Nature

I'm so jealous! I mean, I got eye contact from GD and Dae during the concert. But I didn't get it from anyone else. I tried to get Tae's during soundcheck, but nope. ):
GD's eye contact though... omg~~~ <3 Stole the ovaries right out of me

tae is shy as can be with woman

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas