Uruha 0.090717299578059 9.1% [ 86 ]
Aoi 0.088607594936709 8.9% [ 84 ]
Kai 0.067510548523207 6.8% [ 64 ]
I love them all :] 0.41877637130802 41.9% [ 397 ]
Total Votes:[ 948 ]

p-shdw
YOU GOTTA SEE THEM ASDFGHGJDFADJKA TWICE?! cat_eek
Hush I'm not jealous at all emotion_facepalm emo

Yes!! emotion_kirakira If nothing goes wrong... everything can happen you know...I still haven't booked flights nor hotel...

But I'm so excited. Soooo excited!!
Don't be sad I'm sure you'll see them too some day! emotion_hug
lxuu
p-shdw
YOU GOTTA SEE THEM ASDFGHGJDFADJKA TWICE?! cat_eek
Hush I'm not jealous at all emotion_facepalm emo

Yes!! emotion_kirakira If nothing goes wrong... everything can happen you know...I still haven't booked flights nor hotel...

But I'm so excited. Soooo excited!!
Don't be sad I'm sure you'll see them too some day! emotion_hug
Well at least you've booked the most important thing emotion_awesome

I can totally imagine that I can go to their concerts...when I'm 30+ -______________-;;

Millionaire

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
lxuu
Haha, welcome! XD I actually should find someone to go with, I've never been outside of Europe before...And people I was planning to go with, can't go after all. cat_sad

I'm really scared of the merch table...I don't have much band-stuff (mostly just CDs) and I think that I can't control myself....XD

OK I just don't know what's going on...When I ordered the ticket, the final was sold out. Well, today I felt like making sure it really was (because it was the concert I really wanted to attend in the first place). But now, it wasn't sold out anymore....I mean what the hell..?! emotion_jawdrop
So I ordered it. XD
And now it seems that I'm gonna see them twice. In both two last concerts in Tokyo. I'm still so confused about this... and poor! But also happy, because this is what I wanted....geez I still can't believe this. emotion_kirakira

^ This. It made me laugh xD . But I can't believe how lucky you are; you gotta tell us about it. Even if they're filming the final (they are, aren't they?).
Ohjeez, the merch table. I don't wanna think about how poor I'd be after I see it c': .
But hm, I've heard a couple stories about non-Japanese going to their concerts and meeting really nice Japanese people there that they end up sticking with. Apparently, it's easy to make friends in Japan xD good luck, though~ ! Especially with that flight. Eh, hotel? I'll sleep outside on a bench for the GazettE. Except, as a movie-watching paranoid American, I'm afraid the Yakuza will get me. Wiki says they're mostly nice people xD .
But eh, the concerts make you cry? You're gonna go see them xD ! But I see what you mean. They make me get all teary-eyed only after I talk to my Jrock friend (yes, of which I only have one, sadly) about going to Japan xD .
LOLYES, fanservice emotion_awesome .

m0nstre

I'll say hi, then, too :3 .
lxuu
Hi! cat_biggrin
It's fine, it's not so long when I joined this conversation either. I like everybody who likes the GazettE (unless they really piss me off lol) so don't worry!
Who is your favorite member? How long have you listened to them? Have you ever seen them live? cat_smile

Ahh thank you! ^w^ My favorite member... Well, Reita was my bias for a long time but then Ruki took over, I feel like I owe Reita and apology LOL! But yeah, Ruki :3 I've listened to them for probably 4 or 5 years? I haven't seen them live but I would give anything to, they're so amazing ; w ;
Maximum Royal Disorder
Welcome to the thread! You can just call me MRD,
Don't worry about interrupting, it's always fun meeting new people. c:
I guess I'll just ask whats your favorite PV?

Okay thank you!! :3 It is fun meeting new people! Especially in the Visual Kei fandom because it's so rare in real life xD My favorite PV... Hmm... There's so many! xD But it's probably Distress and Coma or Taion... That answer would probably change if I sat down and thought about it though LOL

Dedicated Lunatic

lxuu

Maximum Royal Disorder
Wow, lucky you! I wanna go with you, I'll just sneak in your suitcase, Haha.
I bet it will be quite the experience, enjoy it!!

If I went I' d probably go broke at the merch table.

Haha, welcome! XD I actually should find someone to go with, I've never been outside of Europe before...And people I was planning to go with, can't go after all. cat_sad

I'm really scared of the merch table...I don't have much band-stuff (mostly just CDs) and I think that I can't control myself....XD

Trust me, I wish I can say I can go with you, I'm way too broke thought. Haha.
I hope you find more people to go with you. c:
emotion_kirakira Ahhh, your soo lucky.

Dedicated Lunatic

carmina_vienna
Maximum Royal Disorder
Welcome to the thread! You can just call me MRD,
Don't worry about interrupting, it's always fun meeting new people. c:
I guess I'll just ask whats your favorite PV?

Okay thank you!! :3 It is fun meeting new people! Especially in the Visual Kei fandom because it's so rare in real life xD My favorite PV... Hmm... There's so many! xD But it's probably Distress and Coma or Taion... That answer would probably change if I sat down and thought about it though LOL

Oh, I know it's tough to find others who like them in real life, I mean, I've met people at other jrock concerts, but we haven't stayed connected, we usually just relate to each other 'in the moment' Haha.
My favorite PV changes on a daily basis, I'm leaning a bit towards Taion right now.
p-shdw
Well at least you've booked the most important thing emotion_awesome

I can totally imagine that I can go to their concerts...when I'm 30+ -______________-;;

Yeah, I stressed about the tickets so much!!

Why not? Nowdays it's really easy to travel if you just have money! cat_biggrin

Vehelits
^ This. It made me laugh xD . But I can't believe how lucky you are; you gotta tell us about it. Even if they're filming the final (they are, aren't they?).
Ohjeez, the merch table. I don't wanna think about how poor I'd be after I see it c': .
But hm, I've heard a couple stories about non-Japanese going to their concerts and meeting really nice Japanese people there that they end up sticking with. Apparently, it's easy to make friends in Japan xD good luck, though~ ! Especially with that flight. Eh, hotel? I'll sleep outside on a bench for the GazettE. Except, as a movie-watching paranoid American, I'm afraid the Yakuza will get me. Wiki says they're mostly nice people xD .
But eh, the concerts make you cry? You're gonna go see them xD ! But I see what you mean. They make me get all teary-eyed only after I talk to my Jrock friend (yes, of which I only have one, sadly) about going to Japan xD .
LOLYES, fanservice emotion_awesome

Maybe lucky NOW, but what if something happens and I can't go there after all.... cat_gonk
I try to be positive though...
Actually I have an opposite image of japanese fans. XD My friend (who has seen the GazettE in Japan) said that some of them yeah were curious and kind, but some of them, well...almost a little bit rude. But I hope they're kind. I'm just kinda scared...I mean, I'm gonna look as foreigner in Tokyo as possible (tall, quite blond hair, pale skin, blue eyes), so it's gonna be....interesting? Lol I don't know.

Omg I'm not gonna sleep 1,5 weeks outside! XD where the hell would I keep all my stuff.. But yeah of course I would do that if I'd have to, but I try to book a hotel, hahaha cat_rofl

I meant that I'm crying because I'm not in the concert I'm watching. XD But I guess I'm gonna cry even when I actually am there lol. But however I try to see the bandmembers too! I'd be really pissed if I'd cry so much that I wouldn't see the members at all... emotion_facepalm

carmina_vienna
Ahh thank you! ^w^ My favorite member... Well, Reita was my bias for a long time but then Ruki took over, I feel like I owe Reita and apology LOL! But yeah, Ruki :3 I've listened to them for probably 4 or 5 years? I haven't seen them live but I would give anything to, they're so amazing ; w ;

Woooh Ruki emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira He and Uruha are my favorite members!
We're listened to them for about same long btw. cat_biggrin

Maximum Royal Disorder
Trust me, I wish I can say I can go with you, I'm way too broke thought. Haha.
I hope you find more people to go with you. c:
emotion_kirakira Ahhh, your soo lucky.

I hope that too, my mom told me that if I won't find anyone to go with, my dad's coming with me. emotion_facepalm
Yeah I'm grown up but since I still live at home they have a right to say something too...

Millionaire

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
lxuu
Maybe lucky NOW, but what if something happens and I can't go there after all.... cat_gonk
I try to be positive though...
Actually I have an opposite image of japanese fans. XD My friend (who has seen the GazettE in Japan) said that some of them yeah were curious and kind, but some of them, well...almost a little bit rude. But I hope they're kind. I'm just kinda scared...I mean, I'm gonna look as foreigner in Tokyo as possible (tall, quite blond hair, pale skin, blue eyes), so it's gonna be....interesting? Lol I don't know.

Omg I'm not gonna sleep 1,5 weeks outside! XD where the hell would I keep all my stuff.. But yeah of course I would do that if I'd have to, but I try to book a hotel, hahaha cat_rofl

I meant that I'm crying because I'm not in the concert I'm watching. XD But I guess I'm gonna cry even when I actually am there lol. But however I try to see the bandmembers too! I'd be really pissed if I'd cry so much that I wouldn't see the members at all... emotion_facepalm

I wouldn't know xD but if that's what she says, she's to be trusted, since she's gone. But yeah, you will xD . REPRESENT FINLAND.
I've no idea what you'd do without a hotel. It's very likely I wouldn't even fall asleep, with my paranoia and level of excitedness.
D'aw, don't cry~ ! You gotta see Ruki in some awesome new outfit he's never worn before xD . Oh, that princess.

lxuu
I hope that too, my mom told me that if I won't find anyone to go with, my dad's coming with me. emotion_facepalm
Yeah I'm grown up but since I still live at home they have a right to say something too...

Dude, I've been worrying about that since I thought about going to see a concert. My dad actually likes a few of their songs and doesn't mind the way they dress, because my explanation was, "X Japan based it off of Kabuki, and all these J-rockers just modernized it," and it sounded legit (which it is), so yeah. The fanservice is what I'm worried about c': .
If, for some reason, my friend can't go. You know, because Japan is on the other side of the world and everything xD . Oh yeah, and we're 15. Forgot that.
I knew there would be The GazettE thread here in Gaia!
Ahh' This makes me happy. ❤

Millionaire

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
Music Moofin
I knew there would be The GazettE thread here in Gaia!
Ahh' This makes me happy. ❤

Makes me happy too xD .
Hallo~ .

Dedicated Lunatic

lxuu

Ah, I see, even though I'm 20, I bet my parents would still never let me go to Japan by myself, or even with a friend.
As long as you have someone though...

Vehelits
My dad actually likes a few of their songs and doesn't mind the way they dress, because my explanation was, "X Japan based it off of Kabuki, and all these J-rockers just modernized it," and it sounded legit (which it is), so yeah. The fanservice is what I'm worried about c':

My mom is in LOVE with their look, and she does not mind when I play them in the car either, she really likes Reila. Haha, and my father couldn't care less, he just drives me to the shows.
At least our parents are okay with it, I know some parents don't like the whole flamboyant look thing...

Music Moofin

Welcome! Call me MRD, nice to meet you. C:

Millionaire

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
Maximum Royal Disorder
My mom is in LOVE with their look, and she does not mind when I play them in the car either, she really likes Reila. Haha, and my father couldn't care less, he just drives me to the shows.
At least our parents are okay with it, I know some parents don't like the whole flamboyant look thing...

WHAT. My mother hates it x'D . I was showing my sister the white outfit Uruha had on at the Tokyo Dome, and I mentioned that he was a he, and my mother freaked. Yeah, she's hated their look since. She likes Cassis, and she absolutely adores SHIVER and PLEDGE c': not so much the heavy stuff. Same for my dad though xD . Well, except driving me to shows o3o you live in Japan, eh?

Dedicated Lunatic

Vehelits
Maximum Royal Disorder

WHAT. My mother hates it x'D . I was showing my sister the white outfit Uruha had on at the Tokyo Dome, and I mentioned that he was a he, and my mother freaked. Yeah, she's hated their look since. She likes Cassis, and she absolutely adores SHIVER and PLEDGE c': not so much the heavy stuff. Same for my dad though xD . Well, except driving me to shows o3o you live in Japan, eh?

Well, my mom usually hates it because they look so good. xD But, she really enjoys looking at all their new styles and such...
Oh, no, I live in Canada, but two jrock bands actually visited Canada for once and I went to the shows. xD

Millionaire

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
Maximum Royal Disorder
Well, my mom usually hates it because they look so good. xD But, she really enjoys looking at all their new styles and such...
Oh, no, I live in Canada, but two jrock bands actually visited Canada for once and I went to the shows. xD

Ah~ your mom's awesome xD . She just like looking at them, or music, too?
But oh, Canada xD okay. So cold!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces