Welcome to Gaia! ::

MaliciousGackt

heart _ heart I love Klaha!! *glomp* He is sooo awesome and I think he has the best voice from Malice Mizer...I thought Tetsu sounded like a train wreck...oh, man...Mana still rules over all!!!

xd i like you

Yeah Klaha is the man to me, thats my favorite Malice Mizer era. When i saw the song shiroi performed live and KLaha hit those tenor notes in that song, just how he started singing it was like OMG @_@ i think every hair in my body was standing. Though i can't help but LOVE Gackts voice, Klaha is something else to me.

***stupi gaia ate my post >.<***
We don't bump in the music forums. Also, since your topic isn't directly related to music, it doesn't belong here. Go plug somewhere else, please.
WHELP! I'm out for the night! Anyone get's this...JOIN MY SITE!! Mana commands you!! ((just look below!!!))

I love all!
Keep on Rockin' Forever Love!!! \\m//><\\m//
x469
We don't bump in the music forums. Also, since your topic isn't directly related to music, it doesn't belong here. Go plug somewhere else, please.

Ah, hush... stare
Nobody cares
Soma
MaliciousGackt

heart _ heart I love Klaha!! *glomp* He is sooo awesome and I think he has the best voice from Malice Mizer...I thought Tetsu sounded like a train wreck...oh, man...Mana still rules over all!!!

xd i like you

Yeah Klaha is the man to me, thats my favorite Malice Mizer era. When i saw the song shiroi performed live and KLaha hit those tenor notes in that song, just how he started singing it was like OMG @_@ i think every hair in my body was standing. Though i can't help but LOVE Gackts voice, Klaha is something else to me.

***stupi gaia ate my post >.<***

Yay! I'm liked! Yes, both Klaha and Gackt are very pretty men with very pretty voices...but...aw, what the Hell, I love 'em both! heart heart heart

I wish I could see them in concert...I'd be so happy!!! domokun
x469

Please listen to her! gonk stressed
xmkatx
x469

Please listen to her! gonk stressed

Eeesh, okay okay...Geez...I'm talking about music now so just feck off!! I'll take heed to your advice next time domokun
MaliciousGackt

Yay! I'm liked! Yes, both Klaha and Gackt are very pretty men with very pretty voices...but...aw, what the Hell, I love 'em both! heart heart heart

if i saw them in concert and mana too, i would feel like i did almost everything i wanted to do in my life.

BTW posting threads in gaia is very confusing now a days, if it's a bother to the people around here, which i am not sure how it's bothering them, it will get moved to where it belongs, which i don't know where it is @_@
Soma
MaliciousGackt

if i saw them in concert and mana too, i would feel like i did almost everything i wanted to do in my life.

BTW posting threads in gaia is very confusing now a days, if it's a bother to the people around here, which i am not sure how it's bothering them, it will get moved to where it belongs, which i don't know where it is @_@

Bah, I could care less...I just wish people would quit getting their underwear in a bundle...sourpusses...jeez...

Ah, I would give anything to see Hide in concert...of course, that's now impossible since he's dead....he is my true J-Rock God...!! *bowbow*
ok, there is Hyde, then there is Hide from Japan X, then there was Hide the singer? please instruct me on this for i am very confuzzled @_@ I know that i heard about the singer that died some girl i met had his plushie and loved i to death.
Soma
ok, there is Hyde, then there is Hide from Japan X, then there was Hide the singer? please instruct me on this for i am very confuzzled @_@ I know that i heard about the singer that died some girl i met had his plushie and loved i to death.

Yes! Hide the singer and the member from X-Japan! Hyde is from L'Arc~en~Ciel originally....different guy though...yeah Hideto "Hide" Matsumoto....he killed himself...or so is the big rumor...HA! I have a whole jumbo collection of Hide UFO catcher thingies...!! Yep yep yep!

Well, I'm headed off for bed now...got damned school tomorrow...guess I'll talk to ye later if possible...??

Have a good night and remember to keep on rockin'!!! ><\\//
MaliciousGackt
Soma

Yes! Hide the singer and the member from X-Japan! Hyde is from L'Arc~en~Ciel originally....different guy though...yeah Hideto "Hide" Matsumoto....he killed himself...or so is the big rumor...HA! I have a whole jumbo collection of Hide UFO catcher thingies...!! Yep yep yep!

Well, I'm headed off for bed now...got damned school tomorrow...guess I'll talk to ye later if possible...??

Have a good night and remember to keep on rockin'!!! ><\\//

ok, thanks for the info, PM me anytime!

Take care, have a good day tomorrow, and sleep well~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff