CL 0.2748643761302 27.5% [ 152 ]
Minzy 0.22965641952984 23.0% [ 127 ]
Park Bom 0.28933092224231 28.9% [ 160 ]
Sandara Park 0.20614828209765 20.6% [ 114 ]
Total Votes:[ 553 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 54 55 56 > >>

Azn_sweetie
swtrmx
Yay, 3rd performance! Bom's armband thing was made of cards? Or looked like it was. smile The lights on the stage were really bright. x__x

haha really??!?! i didnt notice that sweatdrop but i did notice that.. she had a outfit malfunction...oh and i loved her dress!!!
the bg lights were bright!!!!

I just kept staring at her arm because I couldn't figure out what it was, but on some angles it looked like cards. ^^; She had an outfit malfunction? =o I didn't notice! Hehe, yeah, her dress was nice. She was the only one wearing a dress this stage. =x
swtrmx
Azn_sweetie
swtrmx
Yay, 3rd performance! Bom's armband thing was made of cards? Or looked like it was. smile The lights on the stage were really bright. x__x

haha really??!?! i didnt notice that sweatdrop but i did notice that.. she had a outfit malfunction...oh and i loved her dress!!!

I just kept staring at her arm because I couldn't figure out what it was, but on some angles it looked like cards. ^^; She had an outfit malfunction? =o I didn't notice! Hehe, yeah, her dress was nice. She was the only one wearing a dress this stage. =x

I liked the dress too but i found it too short =/

Moonlight Lover

I love 2ne1~ heart Dara is my favorite! Followed By Minji, CL, then Bom whee

... I just don't like that they are associated with Big Bang gonk

*Is not a Big Bang fan... at all*
Tankunish

I also do not like 2ne1 being associated as the "Female Version of Big Bang", however, I am a Big Bang fan.

I just personally think that 2ne1 should have a little more recognition than that. Perhaps, it's a good for their music career to be related to the popular seniors at YG. Still, I wish some people would just think of them as 2ne1, not:

Random Girl: OMG it's the Girl Big Bang.

Me: Umm...Do you mean 2ne1?

Random Girl: Yeah whateva, go Girl Big Bang!

::--------::

Anyway, I'm done ranting.

Hola, to everyone. I'm rather new to Korean music and what not, but I do enjoy it. Also, I obviously have an infatuation with 2ne1.

biggrin
Azn_sweetie
justine3596: hmm..not sure about that..but i know they have a cd coming out with tons of new songs. apparently its more feminine.
i should post that up......later when im done my hw and such.... sweatdrop

Okayy, thank you . =]
And you don't have to if you don't want . (: If you're busy, I don't mind .
biggrin

2NE1 sings Rihanna's "Take a Bow"! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOpNivX2IG8

I'm blown away by their vocals! I hope they all sing more in the future. smile heart
x3aLiiCe
swtrmx
Azn_sweetie
swtrmx

I liked the dress too but i found it too short =/

really!? i didnt notice the length much sweatdrop noticed the color! lol
justine3596
Azn_sweetie
justine3596: hmm..not sure about that..but i know they have a cd coming out with tons of new songs. apparently its more feminine.

Okayy, thank you . =]

haha np for me at all blaugh gotta keep the pplz updated on them haha
lucite tokki
User Image

YOU GOTTA RING THE ARARM.

ë°•ë´„ <3 bbbbbb michi gon chi bon

haha cute lil icon! it's from wondergirls!!! blaugh
i like that part of the song!
swtrmx
biggrin

2NE1 sings Rihanna's "Take a Bow"! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOpNivX2IG8

I'm blown away by their vocals! I hope they all sing more in the future. smile heart

THanks!!! like ALways!!! 3nodding
Misa_ScreamParty2: haha welcome to the korean fandom!
its true..being called the female version of big bang.. is kinda not making a name for themselves but i guess it was a odd way to show them off u know.. cause everyone knows who big bang is.
did you hear sm entertainment is gonna release a female shinee group sweatdrop
Tankunish

dara has nice vocals^^ i really liked her singing take a bow! and of course her hair! whee
Minzy has a good voice =D
Azn_sweetie
Misa_ScreamParty2: haha welcome to the korean fandom!
its true..being called the female version of big bang.. is kinda not making a name for themselves but i guess it was a odd way to show them off u know.. cause everyone knows who big bang is.
did you hear sm entertainment is gonna release a female shinee group sweatdrop

Thanks for the warm welcome. ^ _ ^

I heard about the female Shinee group, but I wasn't sure if it was true.

I bet some people are just going to exclaim that SM is trying to outdue YG or that they are trying to copy them. lol. *Let the fangirl wars begin*

If that is true, I hope that the female Shinee group is just as talented as 2ne1. We need more variety when it comes to the girl groups.
*Is not a big fan of Wondergirls or Girl's Generation*

For some reason I'm more fond of the males when it come to groups, not because some of them are drop dead gorgeous, but I think they have a bit more substance. Like Big Bang and their rapping skillz. xD I think that's why I absolutely adore 2ne1, they have a wider variety than most. Well, in my opinion.

Lexy is a good female example too, she raps and sings. I like the combination, especially when G-dragon features in her songs.
Azn_sweetie
justine3596
Azn_sweetie

Okayy, thank you . =]

haha np for me at all blaugh gotta keep the pplz updated on them haha

Lool, okiee dokiee .
W.e floats your boat . =3
And please do keep us updated . >w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items