Welcome to Gaia! ::

i know nothing.'s Love Of My Life

thank you VERY VERY much for following simple guide *goes to tell off the other thread* biggrin
i know everything
thank you VERY VERY much for following simple guide *goes to tell off the other thread* biggrin
whee You're welcome. *waits for others to post*
I have only heard one song from them, but I liked what I heard. I do believe the song was 'Wasurenagusa'.
BlackShade
I have only heard one song from them, but I liked what I heard. I do believe the song was 'Wasurenagusa'.
I absolutely love 'Wasurenagusa'! ^^ My favorite Jinkaku Radio song is "Kage no Hiroba," though (the short solo in the beginning heart )
I've only heard two or three of their songs (can't remember which for the life of me sweatdrop ) and loved them. 3nodding I'm hoping to hear more soon, though.
I've only heard eight songs, and I still like them a lot. They don't sound so bad live, either. I think my favorite song of theirs is 'kurai haru.' It's pretty. 3nodding
That 'yuuhodou' video is a pretty sorry excuse for a PV though. XD

Ruthless Informer

I would have KILLED to see them play with Nookicky.
x469
I've only heard eight songs, and I still like them a lot. They don't sound so bad live, either. I think my favorite song of theirs is 'kurai haru.' It's pretty. 3nodding

I've yet to see the 'Yuuhodou' PV. Maybe I should watch it, though, even if it's not very good (just to see what their other PVs will be like). How bad is it, anyways?

Ruthless Informer

Kemata
x469

I've yet to see the 'Yuuhodou' PV. Maybe I should watch it, though, even if it's not very good (just to see what their other PVs will be like). How bad is it, anyways?
The video is so lame....but I still dig the music. They just need the money to afford something good.
Where are the pictures???

Ruthless Informer

xmkatx
User Image
Pictures? What pictures?
Kaidan
xmkatx
User Image
Pictures? What pictures?

That doesn't look visual indies to me.

/disappointed
It's a new type of visual indies. Instead of dressing up like women they're dressing up as middle aged white men, and doing a damn good job of it too! xd
I didn't know you could breathe on the moon, either.

They must have alien DNA.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces