but it's on another acc.

ur signature tho
giggle redface

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
I honestly wish there were a subform for Kpop so I could easily find Jpop threads. (even tho i love both kpop and jpop. omf) emotion_awesome
Lee Jaehwan
I honestly wish there were a subform for Kpop so I could easily find Jpop threads. (even tho i love both kpop and jpop. omf) emotion_awesome

I couldn't agree more. There are some of those peeps who keep ranting about seeing
too many K-pop threads in the International subforum, and it kinda pisses me off. I mean c'mon
it's the Hallyu Wave period. Of course people will post a lot about K-Pop. A sub-forum for K-Pop
and J-Pop would stop their incessant ranting. Plus, it'd be easier to find threads like you said.

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
FuneeBuns
Lee Jaehwan

I couldn't agree more. There are some of those peeps who keep ranting about seeing
too many K-pop threads in the International subforum, and it kinda pisses me off. I mean c'mon
it's the Hallyu Wave period. Of course people will post a lot about K-Pop. A sub-forum for K-Pop
and J-Pop would stop their incessant ranting. Plus, it'd be easier to find threads like you said.

YESSS!!!
Cause I keep seeing anti-Jpop/Kpop threads and I'm just like "lmao no chill bro. gtfo"

Gaia should do us a favor and give us Kpop/Jpop subforums.

Quotable Gem

Lee Jaehwan
FuneeBuns
Lee Jaehwan

YESSS!!!
Cause I keep seeing anti-Jpop/Kpop threads and I'm just like "lmao no chill bro. gtfo"

I couldn't agree more! I feel like "International" is already to broad of a topic, and considering that we're being flooded with K-pop (not that I mind or anything), we might as well have a separate K-pop thread. And it's not like it would be that hard for Gaia to do.

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
queensaretrumps
Lee Jaehwan
FuneeBuns
Lee Jaehwan

YESSS!!!

I couldn't agree more! I feel like "International" is already to broad of a topic, and considering that we're being flooded with K-pop (not that I mind or anything), we might as well have a separate K-pop thread. And it's not like it would be that hard for Gaia to do.

Exactlyyyy~ cause it would be much easier to find more K-pop or J-pop threads.

Invisible Prophet

13,500 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Lee Jaehwan

I agree with kpop getting its own subform. I'd like to find music from other parts of the world, not just solely korea. I might make some leeway for metal bands that come from Korea but just to put it out there, there's more to Asia than just Korea-Japan-China (like India, the middle east, Indonesia, and the -stan countries)

13,940 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Welcome 4laugh what groups you like?

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
FuneeBuns
Lee Jaehwan

I'm not sure how that would work, though, since both fall under the international music genre. If a sub-subforum was made for both Jpop and Kpop, then what would that leave the main international music subforum? Plus the international music subforum was originally partly created for J-music threads, hence the forum description.

(Also the reason we see kpop threads is because they're constantly active. Very few Jpop threads are around anymore due to Gaia's anti-necroing block. It'd be great if we could bring them back, but we can't because their original owners aren't around anymore, so the only thing you can do now is remake them from scratch).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff