Welcome to Gaia! ::

xo23xsnow_empressxo23x
remuu
xo23xsnow_empressxo23x
remuu
xo23xsnow_empressxo23x
remuu

Yeah D; It sure is... But I'm going to Korea next year for a holiday, so... maybe... maybe if they are still holding concerts, I might as well go... ( my mum agreed on it ) but that's unlikely. Super Junior has so many fans ; _______ ; And their world tour would have surely ended by thennn.

Basically, my sister and I got into a really good secondary school in England, so my parents thought it would be a waste if we had to move, especially with wasting most of their money trying to get into this darn school. I'm still a student in secondary, so I'm stuck in England for another couple of years.

ohh. next year would be Super Junior's stop here in the Philippines for their Asian tour. Oh so you're still in secondary? same smile oh! a very cute thing to do is go to their radio programs. they'll be really happy. that's what i did when i went to Korea smile

Yay~ do you mind asking how old you are? I'm fifteen this year o u o;;
Yeahh, and after the summer holidays are finished (in September), I will have two years of secondary school left. I can't wait for it to eeennndd! I want to work as a designer in Korea c:

Lucky.. ; _______ ; I'm guessing you are going?
Maybe I should ask my mum if I can go to Philippines, not Korea, next year C: But I doubt my mum would say yes to that...

Oooh! Go to their radio programs? That sounds cool o u o
How do you do it? Like phoning?

i'm fifteen this year too >w< i have a year left in secondary when this year ends. waaaaa! i'm planning to be a designer in Korea too!

yes, i'm going, i couldn't miss that. you should talk to yer mom coz the fare to the philippines would be cheaper than Korea's air fare. just try.. say that you want to go to the Philippines instead of Korea.

I AM SO AMAZED IN TAXI DRIVERS IN KOREA. THEY'RE LIKE THE BEST STALKER. they know Super Junior's dorm address, KBS, SBS, AND MBC RADIO BUILDINGS. addresses of buildings are scattered in the net so once you go to Korea. go to their radio program. am telling you. you're not gonna be disappointed XD

Yaaay! - high fives - Fifteen ftw c:
Same, I have a year left too, but sixth form counts in secondary (17 - 18 year olds) school, so... ; ______ ; WOAH~ That's so cool! We have so many similarities o u o <3

You lucky girl! o 3o;;
Indeed! Maaaybe I'll ask my mum after I gather up more courage > u < ( she's a hell of a scary woman... ) I've been there before ( it's really lovely! ) like... when I was... hmm.. 5 or 4? I saw a starfish in the beach, and I squealed ( Remuu likes to say unnecessary information c: )

Oh my word! They do? Gosh, I've lived in Korea for two or three years, and I never knew that! Thank you, I'll keep that in mind c: By the way, have you met Super Junior, like, seen them close up? Like... real life? o u o And can you speak Korean? c:

secondary's just 4 years in the Philippines and it's my 3rd year n.n

that's our difference, we have different moms. my mom's a fangirl herself. she's fangirling over JANG GEUN SUK AND LEE MIN HO XD and my mom respects what i want. you've been here? wooooow. you're like travelling teh world XD *envy* there's no anymore starfish here XD it's all.. gone? :p

Yes, they dooo! i went to Korea last year and once you say Super Junior to them, they'll drive you to anywhere Super Junior related XD yes, i've met them almost three times. that's the problem, i can't speak but can write smile i only know the basics.

I see! That's cool! *w* I wished it was four years too, so I can go somewhere else! ; _____ ;
Gosh, you have one interesting mum! My mum knows that I'm in love with Suju, but she's so meaaannnn.... My mum is only a fangirl of... really old stuff > u >;; Ahahaha! Your mum sees Korean dramas or anything related to Korean stuff? C: ( Boys Before Flowers is awesome > w < )

You can say that I've nearly travelled all over the world... maybe... my parents used to take us everywhere when we were young... but not everywhere though :/ I haven't been to China, India, Spain, Canada, etc. So no need to be jealous! xD;

NO MORE STARFISH? D,: I liked the blue ones...

Oh great! Then I'll ask them to lead me to... wherever they may be > u <;; Thank you so much for the advice! I'll meet them in real life for once! Oh my word, THREE TIMES? *envy* I want to see them so bad ; _____ ;

That is very good! Sheesh, writing Korean is like... so weird and hard, with the 'O' looking things and etc. I sometimes have trouble writing Korean xD; My mum gets really angry if I forget T ^ T But knowing the basics is always good. When I went to France, I was saying, 'Can you speak English?' all the time xD;

4,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
remuu
xo23xsnow_empressxo23x
remuu
xo23xsnow_empressxo23x
remuu

Yay~ do you mind asking how old you are? I'm fifteen this year o u o;;
Yeahh, and after the summer holidays are finished (in September), I will have two years of secondary school left. I can't wait for it to eeennndd! I want to work as a designer in Korea c:

Lucky.. ; _______ ; I'm guessing you are going?
Maybe I should ask my mum if I can go to Philippines, not Korea, next year C: But I doubt my mum would say yes to that...

Oooh! Go to their radio programs? That sounds cool o u o
How do you do it? Like phoning?

i'm fifteen this year too >w< i have a year left in secondary when this year ends. waaaaa! i'm planning to be a designer in Korea too!

yes, i'm going, i couldn't miss that. you should talk to yer mom coz the fare to the philippines would be cheaper than Korea's air fare. just try.. say that you want to go to the Philippines instead of Korea.

I AM SO AMAZED IN TAXI DRIVERS IN KOREA. THEY'RE LIKE THE BEST STALKER. they know Super Junior's dorm address, KBS, SBS, AND MBC RADIO BUILDINGS. addresses of buildings are scattered in the net so once you go to Korea. go to their radio program. am telling you. you're not gonna be disappointed XD

Yaaay! - high fives - Fifteen ftw c:
Same, I have a year left too, but sixth form counts in secondary (17 - 18 year olds) school, so... ; ______ ; WOAH~ That's so cool! We have so many similarities o u o <3

You lucky girl! o 3o;;
Indeed! Maaaybe I'll ask my mum after I gather up more courage > u < ( she's a hell of a scary woman... ) I've been there before ( it's really lovely! ) like... when I was... hmm.. 5 or 4? I saw a starfish in the beach, and I squealed ( Remuu likes to say unnecessary information c: )

Oh my word! They do? Gosh, I've lived in Korea for two or three years, and I never knew that! Thank you, I'll keep that in mind c: By the way, have you met Super Junior, like, seen them close up? Like... real life? o u o And can you speak Korean? c:

secondary's just 4 years in the Philippines and it's my 3rd year n.n

that's our difference, we have different moms. my mom's a fangirl herself. she's fangirling over JANG GEUN SUK AND LEE MIN HO XD and my mom respects what i want. you've been here? wooooow. you're like travelling teh world XD *envy* there's no anymore starfish here XD it's all.. gone? :p

Yes, they dooo! i went to Korea last year and once you say Super Junior to them, they'll drive you to anywhere Super Junior related XD yes, i've met them almost three times. that's the problem, i can't speak but can write smile i only know the basics.

I see! That's cool! *w* I wished it was four years too, so I can go somewhere else! ; _____ ;
Gosh, you have one interesting mum! My mum knows that I'm in love with Suju, but she's so meaaannnn.... My mum is only a fangirl of... really old stuff > u >;; Ahahaha! Your mum sees Korean dramas or anything related to Korean stuff? C: ( Boys Before Flowers is awesome > w < )

You can say that I've nearly travelled all over the world... maybe... my parents used to take us everywhere when we were young... but not everywhere though :/ I haven't been to China, India, Spain, Canada, etc. So no need to be jealous! xD;

NO MORE STARFISH? D,: I liked the blue ones...

Oh great! Then I'll ask them to lead me to... wherever they may be > u <;; Thank you so much for the advice! I'll meet them in real life for once! Oh my word, THREE TIMES? *envy* I want to see them so bad ; _____ ;

That is very good! Sheesh, writing Korean is like... so weird and hard, with the 'O' looking things and etc. I sometimes have trouble writing Korean xD; My mum gets really angry if I forget T ^ T But knowing the basics is always good. When I went to France, I was saying, 'Can you speak English?' all the time xD;

my mom knows that i'm in love with Kpop stars too. she helps me organize my room when a new poster comes XD haha. you're mean saying that your mom likes old stuffs only. she likes korean dramas sooooo much that she buys albums and korean dramas online XD is your mom the korean or your dad?

my parents doesn't want me exposed. i've only been to HK, Japan, and Korea also China and I wanna go to Europe but my mom doesn't want to.

there are some. but not like the old times. i really also liked the blue, shiny, creepy ones XDD

yes you will absolutely meet them >u< yep. 2 times when i was still in Korea and once in a concert. i'm telling you, you're gonna meet them :p

i write Korean very well. my dad gets really mad coz i dun know how to write in japanese but i can write in Korean XD OHMYGOLLY! you went to France?! *envy again* i believe i'm gonna say those too when i go to France XDD
Hey guys, I'm glad we're all super into the conversation, but if it's no trouble, would you mind lessening the quotes? They're getting long enough to stretch the page.

On the other hand, I am very happy to see all these conversations. :3

7,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
Definitely, without a doubt, Nightmare. And also Larc'en'Ciel, B2ST, SHINee, and DBSK (If they ever get back together T-T)
I want to see L'Arc~en~Ciel. Because I look up to them so much and I love all of their songs. I'd faint if I got to see them.
I'd give my soul to see Arashi, NEWS, SHINee, KAT-TUN, Miyavi, and BoA.

4,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
celestial-fantasy
Hey guys, I'm glad we're all super into the conversation, but if it's no trouble, would you mind lessening the quotes? They're getting long enough to stretch the page.

On the other hand, I am very happy to see all these conversations. :3

OHGOLLY. i'm sorry for that dear. we just had fun talking with each other and didn't notice the quotes. sorry for the inconvenience >.<

Profitable Gekko

*Rolls around*

The bands I wanted to see are now disbanded however Suicide Ali and Deluhi I wouldn't mind seeing.
Seikima-II.
Their music has helped me through difficult times & they are such inspirations. C':
hmmm
I think either SHINee, TVXQ or 2PM 8D

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
Japanese:
LM.C
Namie Amuro
Miyavi
Versailles