Cover of Beastie Boys' "Sabotage"

Horrible, great or horribly great?
Post 'em if you got 'em.

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I haven't heard the original to that, but I would never have seen that coming. eek

Here are some of my favorites off the top of my head. Click the star for the original!
Tokyo Jihen - "Koi wa Maboroshi (Get It Up for Love)" gaia_star
She/they have more great covers, but Toshiba banned most of them on youtube. emo
immi - "Lovesong" gaia_star
Bonnie Pink - "My Ever Changing Moods" gaia_star
MiM - "Virtual Insanity" gaia_star
mink - "Run to You" gaia_star

Rainbow Unicorn

^^ mink is awesome.

Not a cover of an English song, but one of the best Jap infused cover I've seen.
Shiina Ringo - Autumn Leaves
mink is cool

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
GIay
^^ mink is awesome.

Not a cover of an English song, but one of the best Jap infused cover I've seen.
I'm surprised to see mink fans! I miss her music and her precious voice. crying heart

Yess, I love that song! After listening to her cover, I started to sing that song on my karaoke system because we only had old songs like that. xd I'm gonna try to find more of her/their covers on youtube!

Invisible Prophet

13,500 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
First thing that came into my mind

It's a cover of an old song by The Carpenters

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
My personal favorites.

She has other covers for other well known songs and opera pieces as well.
badtzmaru
GIay
^^ mink is awesome.

I'm surprised to see mink fans! I miss her music and her precious voice. crying heart

Yess, I love that song! After listening to her cover, I started to sing that song on my karaoke system because we only had old songs like that. xd I'm gonna try to find more of her/their covers on youtube!

Yep, I'm surprised to see someone who knows mink too. It's been awhile since I've listened to her music. I'm Guilty As Sin~

Have you heard Shiina Ringo's cover of Papaya Mango? (weird video linked because EMI is being an a**)

Also, BONNIE PINK! Haven't heard anything of hers for so long. Nice cover.

edit: Gaah accidentally changed you by quoting.. I wanted to keep the 50 users changed count D: lol.

Rainbow Unicorn

Queen_Raiden
First thing that came into my mind

It's a cover of an old song by The Carpenters
Tip for posting awesome stuff rather than generic j-pop.

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
GIay
Yep, I'm surprised to see someone who knows mink too. It's been awhile since I've listened to her music. I'm Guilty As Sin~

Have you heard Shiina Ringo's cover of Papaya Mango? (weird video linked because EMI is being an a**)

edit: Gaah accidentally changed you by quoting.. I wanted to keep the 50 users changed count D: lol.
omg yes!! ouo i bought all of her and tokyo jihen's albums... crying all my monies... omg but she's releasing a new album soon!!!! >u< can't waitttt!

lol, sorry! xD i'm like you and want everything to be nice and even.
badtzmaru
GIay

omg yes!! ouo i bought all of her and tokyo jihen's albums... crying all my monies... omg but she's releasing a new album soon!!!! >u< can't waitttt!

lol, sorry! xD i'm like you and want everything to be nice and even.

hehe, that's the only album I bought of her actually. Got the rest by other means ninja Tokyo Jihen is so good.. *goes to listen to Sounan* I bought mostly albums of Utada Hikaru instead. I'm a big fan of hers u_u

Benevolent Bloodsucker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces