| 2005-11-06 |

Never Forget... 1 100.0% [ 600 ]
Total Votes:[ 600 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1084 1085 1086 > >> >>> »|

Nanese
Hey what are you guys talking about? question

We were talking about Super Junior slash 3nodding
Nanese

I see you like Super Junior too. When did u fisrt hear them?

When they first debuted =) My friend downloaded the concert they were in.
MC Eagle
Nanese

I see you like Super Junior too. When did u fisrt hear them?

When they first debuted =) My friend downloaded the concert they were in.

Wow. Same here. I just have a hard time remembering their name. rofl
Nanese

HAHA.. That's probably because there's so many of them xP;
MC Eagle
Nanese

HAHA.. That's probably because there's so many of them xP;

That may be it. But I'm still practicing to remembering their names.
I've heard about SuJu just this year when I was watching the 2005 Mnet MV festival on tv. xD Suju performed 'T.O.P' and "twins'. And for me, EunHyuk gave me the best first impression. O.o;; But he's still one of my favorites right now. xD And Heechul stood out the most in 2005 for me. xD I learned all their names in a few days. xD
mystic_sand
I've heard about SuJu just this year when I was watching the 2005 Mnet MV festival on tv. xD Suju performed 'T.O.P' and "twins'. And for me, EunHyuk gave me the best first impression. O.o;; But he's still one of my favorites right now. xD And Heechul stood out the most in 2005 for me. xD I learned all their names in a few days. xD

Help me learn their names please Mystic. sweatdrop I'll make flash cards. xd
It didn't take me too long to learn their names either, me and my friend kept watching episodes of the tv show and looking at pictures to learn them.
I know about half of them, but that's just from watching Rainbow Romance, the profiles and other little clips about them. Kinda. sad..
Nanese
mystic_sand

Haha. You can just look at the first page of this thread. xD But if you want me to pm their names... I'll do it. But first... off to the shower and my 1 hour piano practice time. X_x;;. ninja
mystic_sand
Nanese
mystic_sand

Haha. You can just look at the first page of this thread. xD But if you want me to pm their names... I'll do it. But first... off to the shower and my 1 hour piano practice time. X_x;;. ninja

heheh~

yeah, you could try cheking out teh first page..

you'll get your suju primer there plus more.. ^^

it really ain't that hard remembering their names..

you can give em nicknames if you want..

like, mr.dimple man is eeteuk..

or mr.bear would be shindong..

or super ghei would be..

uhh.. you get teh point.. ^^;

i'll post some pictures when i get teh time.. 3nodding
LOL! Mr. Dimple Man? haha, that could be Choi Shi Won though. He has big dimples too xD

haha I'd like to see all your nicknames for them xD
me and my friend called Ryeowook "the creepy one", and Kangin was "eyebrow dude". And I think Eunhyuk was something like "the one with the smile". And Eeteuk was probably "the pretty one". I don't remember any other names we had for them though XD
Higgledy Piggledy
mystic_sand
Nanese
mystic_sand

heheh~

yeah, you could try cheking out teh first page..

you'll get your suju primer there plus more.. ^^

it really ain't that hard remembering their names..

you can give em nicknames if you want..

like, mr.dimple man is eeteuk..

or mr.bear would be shindong..

or super ghei would be..

uhh.. you get teh point.. ^^;

i'll post some pictures when i get teh time.. 3nodding

Thanks guys you're a big help. To the 1st page.
I'm becoming a fan of Kim KiBum now... And it's all because of one girl... DX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces