8,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
SS4/SJ EVENT PETITION! NEED AT LEAST 20, 000!! FOR USA~
http://sj-world.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=73133
Me-Chan916
Dark Light Mistress
If SS4 comes to NYC, It'll be soooo amazing! If they do, I want to plan a meet-up there with my tumblr followers whee

Yea, Seriously hope that SS4 will be in New York. Not hating on West Coast ELF, but it would be kinda cruel to have both a SMTOWN and SS4 concert so close together. (if SS4 did end up being in Cali instead of NY I'd be happy for the ELFs over there still, don't get me wrong). It would be nice if SME would at least say which part of the country it will be in...give people at least a slight idea what they'd need to save up in order to go. Plus the suspense is starting to get plain annoying at this rate >.<

I knowwww D: I have a trip in June, and that's when it's rumored to be. So I have to know which day so I could see if I can go or not >.< I already started saving up anyway, but I don't know if it's enough and I'm tired of waiting. SM needs to stop being trolls and just announce at least one clue.

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Dark Light Mistress
Me-Chan916
Dark Light Mistress
If SS4 comes to NYC, It'll be soooo amazing! If they do, I want to plan a meet-up there with my tumblr followers whee

Yea, Seriously hope that SS4 will be in New York. Not hating on West Coast ELF, but it would be kinda cruel to have both a SMTOWN and SS4 concert so close together. (if SS4 did end up being in Cali instead of NY I'd be happy for the ELFs over there still, don't get me wrong). It would be nice if SME would at least say which part of the country it will be in...give people at least a slight idea what they'd need to save up in order to go. Plus the suspense is starting to get plain annoying at this rate >.<

I knowwww D: I have a trip in June, and that's when it's rumored to be. So I have to know which day so I could see if I can go or not >.< I already started saving up anyway, but I don't know if it's enough and I'm tired of waiting. SM needs to stop being trolls and just announce at least one clue.

If June is when it's rumored to be they have to announce it soon...They can't seriously expect ELF's to have to kind of money to travel where ever the concert is, hotel money, and concert ticket money (as well as any other expenses) in such a short time...especially younger fans. Then getting time off from work? God...for SMtown NYC I remember having almost a month of notice when it was going to be/the ticket sale dates! With it being in the summer soon getting time off form work is going to be like pulling teeth! DX
Me-Chan916
Dark Light Mistress
Me-Chan916
Dark Light Mistress

If June is when it's rumored to be they have to announce it soon...They can't seriously expect ELF's to have to kind of money to travel where ever the concert is, hotel money, and concert ticket money (as well as any other expenses) in such a short time...especially younger fans. Then getting time off from work? God...for SMtown NYC I remember having almost a month of notice when it was going to be/the ticket sale dates! With it being in the summer soon getting time off form work is going to be like pulling teeth! DX

Lucky for me I'm in school now so I should be in Summer vacation by then, but I do feel bad for you sad A online friend of mine also has trouble trying to save up for a flight, hotel, etc. (Lucky for me too, I live close to NYC). The funny thing is, SM hates it when not a lot of tickets are bought... but maybe if they announce the tour dates earlier, people would by them -_- I don't know... If they don't announce it before the middle of May things will get chaotic.

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Aiden-sAngel
Me-Chan916
Dark Light Mistress
Me-Chan916
Dark Light Mistress

Lucky for me I'm in school now so I should be in Summer vacation by then, but I do feel bad for you sad A online friend of mine also has trouble trying to save up for a flight, hotel, etc. (Lucky for me too, I live close to NYC). The funny thing is, SM hates it when not a lot of tickets are bought... but maybe if they announce the tour dates earlier, people would by them -_- I don't know... If they don't announce it before the middle of May things will get chaotic.

It WOULD suck if it was during the some schools final times. (Yay being a college student and getting out in May!). Living near Boston myself I won't need to worry about flying if its on the East Coast...and one of my friends who drives can afford to go. And wow. It would be their own fault if they announced things late, and tickets didn't sell...fans aren't a bunch of walking ATM's.
I live near Boston too! I don't know, maybe ELF's in S. Korea are rich, but not everywhere. It really bothers me. I've always wanted to go to a Super Show, and if I miss my oppritunity because of SM's foolish-ness, I'll be crushed D: And omg, my finals are around that time >.< I'm really stressed about this.

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Aiden-sAngel
I live near Boston too! I don't know, maybe ELF's in S. Korea are rich, but not everywhere. It really bothers me. I've always wanted to go to a Super Show, and if I miss my oppritunity because of SM's foolish-ness, I'll be crushed D: And omg, my finals are around that time >.< I'm really stressed about this.

OMG! YAY! A fellow Massachusetts/Boston area ELF! Oh boy...that's panic making. And I think every other ELF who has finals then will be upset if they have to miss it too. Here's hoping it won't be until everyone is out of school/done with finals.
Me-Chan916
Aiden-sAngel

OMG! YAY! A fellow Massachusetts/Boston area ELF! Oh boy...that's panic making. And I think every other ELF who has finals then will be upset if they have to miss it too. Here's hoping it won't be until everyone is out of school/done with finals.

I just looked it up... another rumor is that it's on June 9th. That's a Saturday, thank Gosh, so if that's true then it won't be too bad. But finals start on that Monday Dx

And,
I know! ^^ I thought I was the only ELF in Massachusetts. smile

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Aiden-sAngel
Me-Chan916
Aiden-sAngel

I just looked it up... another rumor is that it's on June 9th. That's a Saturday, thank Gosh, so if that's true then it won't be too bad. But finals start on that Monday Dx

And,

O_O Dude...if that rumor has a bit of truth then they BETTER announce it soon. It's almost May for pete's sake!

And no you aren't. We're here...just in hiding apparently XD
Me-Chan916
Aiden-sAngel
Me-Chan916
Aiden-sAngel

And,

O_O Dude...if that rumor has a bit of truth then they BETTER announce it soon. It's almost May for pete's sake!

They really have to~! They can't just expect us to drop everything two weeks before the show. Argh, SM Dx

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Aiden-sAngel
Me-Chan916
Aiden-sAngel
Me-Chan916
Aiden-sAngel

And,

They really have to~! They can't just expect us to drop everything two weeks before the show. Argh, SM Dx

Yea. Really gonk Everything takes time to plan. And money to make it all happen. Can't get all that in two weeks. T.T

A Nerd

61,150 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
Wait does anyone know where SS4 is in the States?
Me-Chan916
Aiden-sAngel
Me-Chan916
Aiden-sAngel
Me-Chan916
Aiden-sAngel

And,

Yea. Really gonk Everything takes time to plan. And money to make it all happen. Can't get all that in two weeks. T.T

Well... if I hear anything I'll let you know~! x)

3,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
I WOULD LOVE them to come somewhere near Boston <3

PROM15E TO BEL13VE
sab454
I WOULD LOVE them to come somewhere near Boston <3

PROM15E TO BEL13VE

Yes! I live near there, it would be awesome biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit