Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Hey Peeps, K-Pop Company Advance Entertainment wants to hold auditions to look for the next future foreign artists to be signed in their company. There going to be having auditions around the country, my friend decided that we should enter Texas and have auditions here in Texas, here's more information:
https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=290045421071370
If anyone's interested we should come up with an idea and try to oraginze this and make them come biggrin

If you're interested in being a singer, a dancer, a rapper or anything thing else and your from texas, we should the fans of Texas join together and make this happen. Aren't guys tired that everything that has to do with events with k-pop always happen in New York or California, let's convince these CEO's and say that Texas fans can be twice as big and louder when it comes to loving K-pop. Come on!!!

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i did live in texas last year but moved back to my home town but i got to say ive grown fond of k-pop for a while especially my favorite band SHINee
the reason things like this happen in NY and LA is because they're densely populated areas, Texas is mainly a desert wasteland, with the three major areas being at ~4 hours apart.

5,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
sana-chan1993
i did live in texas last year but moved back to my home town but i got to say ive grown fond of k-pop for a while especially my favorite band SHINee

That sucks, yeah k-pop is awesome SHINee is great too, especially last year i saw them in New York with the other SM artists, my goodness, SHINee was the best biggrin

5,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
rawheavygreen
the reason things like this happen in NY and LA is because they're densely populated areas, Texas is mainly a desert wasteland, with the three major areas being at ~4 hours apart.

I know NY and LA is ppulated with people. But i think Texas is mainly desert wasteland. If people think that, that's why artist should come tto city's like Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Austin. Those city's have a good amount of people biggrin
1. No one cares.
2. Texas is lame.
D0kt0r Bulletz
1. No one cares.
2. Texas is lame.

fail troll

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
D0kt0r Bulletz
1. No one cares.
2. Texas is lame.

Actually Texas was fun when I was there...there was a china town district....there was no scanners at the schools and the lunches there were amazing I wanted to keep living there but kinda got a little homesick and decided to move back to ny...plus the rent down there was mega expensive so technically Texas isn't lame texas is as cool as ice
sana-chan1993
D0kt0r Bulletz
1. No one cares.
2. Texas is lame.

Actually Texas was fun when I was there...there was a china town district....there was no scanners at the schools and the lunches there were amazing I wanted to keep living there but kinda got a little homesick and decided to move back to ny...plus the rent down there was mega expensive so technically Texas isn't lame texas is as cool as ice

A girl I know from Texas said that in Texas, teachers wear guns on their pants. So...they can shoot a student? That's BAD. I met a guy from Houston who said that nobody in TX uses their blinkers. It's way too big, where in NJ, everywhere is 2 minutes away minimum, and 2 hours maximum. In TX, it takes 7 hours to get to a nearby area. It's super hot and filled with scorpions and rattlesnakes. And most people I've met from there are arrogant twats. AND they have death penalty.

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
D0kt0r Bulletz
sana-chan1993
D0kt0r Bulletz
1. No one cares.
2. Texas is lame.

A girl I know from Texas said that in Texas, teachers wear guns on their pants. So...they can shoot a student? That's BAD. I met a guy from Houston who said that nobody in TX uses their blinkers. It's way too big, where in NJ, everywhere is 2 minutes away minimum, and 2 hours maximum. In TX, it takes 7 hours to get to a nearby area. It's super hot and filled with scorpions and rattlesnakes. And most people I've met from there are arrogant twats. AND they have death penalty.

Actually even though I was there for a couple months I know that the teachers never had guns in their pants and even though it was the houston area everything was pretty lost to where I was living...for me everything was all within walking distance unless you wanted to go to the mall but even then it was only about a 15 minute drive to the malls down there

5,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
sana-chan1993
D0kt0r Bulletz
sana-chan1993
D0kt0r Bulletz
1. No one cares.
2. Texas is lame.

Actually even though I was there for a couple months I know that the teachers never had guns in their pants and even though it was the houston area everything was pretty lost to where I was living...for me everything was all within walking distance unless you wanted to go to the mall but even then it was only about a 15 minute drive to the malls down there

Geez, wow...I dont know why people have so many negative comment abouts Texas, I've been to New York before and man, New York was awesome but the people there weren't, the traffic is terrible, at night i couldn't sleep because of the constant beeping of horns outside, people stand on the road to cross...it was different. I was terribly afraid of New York but it was an outstanding experience though. I never seen a teacher wear a gun before, no teachers here in Texas wear guns, peaople in texas use their blinkers, to get to a nearby place here in texas, it usually takes about to 10-15 mins. Even from my house to the mall, if i had a car...it would take me 15-30 mins, if i take a bus...it usually takes me 1 hour maximum to get there. It's not supper hot like you hear from books or other people who don't live here, and I never in my life seen a scorpion or a rattlesnake at all unless you go somewhere desserted or with a lot of grassland. People here are SUPER nice, strangers are willing to hold the door with you anywhere, people in places like New York...they dont. I had a women enter the same place at me at New York, she knew i was behind her but she ended up slamming the door at my face and pretty i got hit in the head. My friends saw that, pretty damn rude in my opinion, my experiences with the people over there was pretty brutal because...not so nice. But people here in texas, super nice biggrin

5,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
D0kt0r Bulletz
1. No one cares.
2. Texas is lame.

1. Why are you here if you don't care...
2. As if you've been here, if so...you are just a hater
3. If you have nothing good to say, nothing that will help...leave

Thankies and don't come again biggrin

Devoted Friend

D0kt0r Bulletz
sana-chan1993
D0kt0r Bulletz
1. No one cares.
2. Texas is lame.

People have also said that kids in Texas ride horses to school.
As someone who has grown up here, I find that to be utterly ridiculous.
Don't judge a book by it's cover.
Texas is a really cool place to live.

Devoted Friend

LOVE TEXAS.
Especially the hill country, OMG.
The hills and mountains are just gorgeous~
And i've lived here my whole entire life, so I should know.
Anyways, I super totally LOOOOVE K-Pop.
My favorite band would have to be SHINee (Minho being my bias).
User Image
I also really like Nu'Est (bias being Ren)
User Image
B1A4 (bias is CNU)
User Image
and B.A.P.! (bias is Daehyun)
User Image
Yay!
Anyways, organizing something like this would be super fun!~~

SORRY I REALLY LOVE GIFS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff