Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Doggone It! 100
Does anybody here know about Tim and Eric, watch their show or movie? Please tell me that there are some T&E fans here!

Fashionable Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I haven't watched the show in forever, but when I did watch it, it was hilarious as ********]

I really don't know why but every ******** time I watch this I start crying from laughter.

FEATHER YOUR BANGS.

Lonely Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Doggone It! 100
heart biggrin

Hilarious Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
ihategumbymorethanyou
Does anybody here know about Tim and Eric, watch their show or movie? Please tell me that there are some T&E fans here!

Riiight here lady!!
Hahaha I was a super fan like in 2010 and frequently watch a show or two when they're on.
My friends make fun of me or dont understand their humor, but I find them COMPLETELY hilarious and think they're geniius, really!! I love how they bash on like the billionaire lifestyle, and the cheesey dances and commercials crack me the hell up.

Plus one of my friends looks like Tim, its great. xp

Lonely Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Doggone It! 100
UtterBits
ihategumbymorethanyou

Riiight here lady!!
Hahaha I was a super fan like in 2010 and frequently watch a show or two when they're on.
My friends make fun of me or dont understand their humor, but I find them COMPLETELY hilarious and think they're geniius, really!! I love how they bash on like the billionaire lifestyle, and the cheesey dances and commercials crack me the hell up.

Plus one of my friends looks like Tim, its great. xp

No way! I'm watching Tom Goes to the Mayor right now. biggrin
I love Tim and Eric to bits! I think a lot of people who dislike the show see it as trying to be way more subversive than it actually is. Very few people seem to take it at face value. But guys, it really is just two buddies jumping around in front of a green screen. There's no message behind it, they're just having fun.

Lonely Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Doggone It! 100
Themysciran
I love Tim and Eric to bits! I think a lot of people who dislike the show see it as trying to be way more subversive than it actually is. Very few people seem to take it at face value. But guys, it really is just two buddies jumping around in front of a green screen. There's no message behind it, they're just having fun.

I just love their humor. xp
Who doesn't like Tim & Eric. That with some Space Ghost and I could be content for days.

Lonely Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Doggone It! 100
ViolentlyWaving
Who doesn't like Tim & Eric. That with some Space Ghost and I could be content for days.

Sadly, a lot of people hate Tim and Eric crying
ihategumbymorethanyou
ViolentlyWaving

The humor is a bit on the ridiculous side but it's still pretty funny. It's kind of like the Sarah Silverman show in the fact that it's so random that you'll either like it or hate it.

Lonely Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Doggone It! 100
ViolentlyWaving
ihategumbymorethanyou
ViolentlyWaving

The humor is a bit on the ridiculous side but it's still pretty funny. It's kind of like the Sarah Silverman show in the fact that it's so random that you'll either like it or hate it.

I love her and her show!
ihategumbymorethanyou
ViolentlyWaving
ihategumbymorethanyou
ViolentlyWaving

I love her and her show!

Her show is amazing. It's so ridiculous that I could sit and rewatch it all day.

Lonely Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Doggone It! 100
ViolentlyWaving
ihategumbymorethanyou
ViolentlyWaving
ihategumbymorethanyou
ViolentlyWaving

I love her and her show!

Her show is amazing. It's so ridiculous that I could sit and rewatch it all day.

I could too. I need to buy The Sarah Silverman Program on DVD. I already have all of Tim and Eric's DVD's.
hushed-oddity

I really don't know why but every ******** time I watch this I start crying from laughter.

FEATHER YOUR BANGS.
GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. LISTEN TO THIS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas