Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you think of my Labyrinth?

Its a piece of cake. 0.30653266331658 30.7% [ 61 ]
I haven't started it yet. 0.1356783919598 13.6% [ 27 ]
Finished it! 0.035175879396985 3.5% [ 7 ]
I'm already in the Goblin City, waiting at your front door. 0.52261306532663 52.3% [ 104 ]
Total Votes:[ 199 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Newbie Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Xx King Jareth xX
xXAngelicHomicideXx
Xx King Jareth xX
xXAngelicHomicideXx
Xx King Jareth xX
"Its further than you think and time grows short."

The labyrinth... it doesn't look that hard.

"Turn back before its too late."

I can't. I have to save my brother.

Points to a clock floating in air. "You have 13 hours to reach the soul of the Labyrinth before your baby brother becomes one of us, forever." Fads away but hear a echo saying. "Such a pity."

Awe man I love this movie so much. I was like thirteen when I first saw it and I freaking LOVED David Bowie.
Xx King Jareth xX
Make You Happy
Xx King Jareth xX
Make You Happy
Xx King Jareth xX
Make You Happy

Uhmm I don't know, I'm still waiting. Will you show me my dreams?

Holds hand out and a crystal forms. "I've brought you a gift."

What is it?

"Its a crystal, nothing more." Lets the crystal roll back and forth along my arms. "But if you turn it this way, and look into it, it will show you your dreams."

Looking inside the crystal to see my dreams will make them come true?

Holds the crystal out for you. "That's for you to find out, if you accept my gift."

Is there some kinf of wird trick? Like if I accept it and look inside I'm going to stay trapped in there forever? To live those dreams I want? Like a parallel universe? Except that I dissapear from this dimension?

Interesting Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
xXAngelicHomicideXx
Xx King Jareth xX
xXAngelicHomicideXx
Xx King Jareth xX
xXAngelicHomicideXx
Xx King Jareth xX
"Its further than you think and time grows short."

The labyrinth... it doesn't look that hard.

Points to a clock floating in air. "You have 13 hours to reach the soul of the Labyrinth before your baby brother becomes one of us, forever." Fads away but hear a echo saying. "Such a pity."

Awe man I love this movie so much. I was like thirteen when I first saw it and I freaking LOVED David Bowie.

I want to say I was about 6 or maybe yonger when I first saw it and it has been mine ever since. As you can tell.

Interesting Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
Make You Happy
Xx King Jareth xX
Make You Happy
Xx King Jareth xX
Make You Happy

What is it?

"Its a crystal, nothing more." Lets the crystal roll back and forth along my arms. "But if you turn it this way, and look into it, it will show you your dreams."

Holds the crystal out for you. "That's for you to find out, if you accept my gift."

Is there some kinf of wird trick? Like if I accept it and look inside I'm going to stay trapped in there forever? To live those dreams I want? Like a parallel universe? Except that I dissapear from this dimension?

"Do you not trust me my dear?"
Xx King Jareth xX
Make You Happy
Xx King Jareth xX
Make You Happy
Xx King Jareth xX
Make You Happy

What is it?

I guess I do. I must. I think you have complete power over me since I first heard you sing. *Takes the crystal.

Newbie Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Xx King Jareth xX
xXAngelicHomicideXx
Xx King Jareth xX
xXAngelicHomicideXx
Xx King Jareth xX

I want to say I was about 6 or maybe yonger when I first saw it and it has been mine ever since. As you can tell.

clearly. lol. When i was six, i was afraid of goblins XD My sister tried to make me watch it for years because it's her favorite movie but I wouldn't until I was older

4,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
david bowie's codpiece.

Interesting Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
Make You Happy
Xx King Jareth xX
Make You Happy
Xx King Jareth xX
Make You Happy

I guess I do. I must. I think you have complete power over me since I first heard you sing. *Takes the crystal.

-Smiles watching you take the crystal-.

Interesting Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
xXAngelicHomicideXx
Xx King Jareth xX
xXAngelicHomicideXx
Xx King Jareth xX
xXAngelicHomicideXx
Xx King Jareth xX

clearly. lol. When i was six, i was afraid of goblins XD My sister tried to make me watch it for years because it's her favorite movie but I wouldn't until I was older

"Oh goblins aren't scary my dear. There more like idiots than anything."

Interesting Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
Yogurto
david bowie's codpiece.

"Oh hello there. Wow I'm so happy to have all these visitors to my kingdom. How are you today?"

4,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Xx King Jareth xX
Yogurto
david bowie's codpiece.

"Oh hello there. Wow I'm so happy to have all these visitors to my kingdom. How are you today?"

better, now that you're here. oh, & you too, jareth.

Newbie Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Xx King Jareth xX
xXAngelicHomicideXx
Xx King Jareth xX
xXAngelicHomicideXx
Xx King Jareth xX

"Well they certainly don't come across as only that. Just look at them."

Shy Shapeshifter

10,275 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
i love the labyrinth ...but if i wishmy brother away could yu keep him even if i run the labyrinth haha heart

Interesting Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
Yogurto
Xx King Jareth xX
Yogurto
david bowie's codpiece.

better, now that you're here. oh, & you too, jareth.

Bows "It is a pleasure to me....I'm sorry may I ask for your name?"

Interesting Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
xXAngelicHomicideXx
Xx King Jareth xX
xXAngelicHomicideXx
Xx King Jareth xX
xXAngelicHomicideXx
Xx King Jareth xX

"Well they certainly don't come across as only that. Just look at them."

"Well yes I have to say they aren't the most attractive creatures but they aren't scary, I don't think."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff