Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you think of my Labyrinth?

Its a piece of cake. 0.30653266331658 30.7% [ 61 ]
I haven't started it yet. 0.1356783919598 13.6% [ 27 ]
Finished it! 0.035175879396985 3.5% [ 7 ]
I'm already in the Goblin City, waiting at your front door. 0.52261306532663 52.3% [ 104 ]
Total Votes:[ 199 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21 22 >

18,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Edward 100
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L

-the door man steps down and you see that he's a midget- "He told me to tell you that he will be out for a little bit and to make yourself at home."

I guess I'm just supposed to wait then. Anywhere is particular? :puts the gut away: And nothing personal, with the gun and all.

-the midget bows to you- "I understand, madam. His majesty will meet you in his throne room, you may wait there." -he turns to leave and stops- "Oh! I forgot to mention that he wanted me to tell you not to sit on his throne while he's gone."

:heads into the throne room and sees that the throne is the only seat: Well bugger that. :smirks and sits on the throne sideways, one leg over the arm (a la Jareth): I am NOT sitting on the floor.

-suddenly Jareth is leaning against the back of his throne, looking at you- "Comfy?"

:looks up and smirks: I am actually. Were you expecting me to sit on the floor? :arches a brow: Nice outfit by the way. Trying to be intimidating?

-smiles- "Sit on the floor? But there's a chair right there." -he points to an empty section of floor and a stone chair rises up- "And as for my attire..." -he snaps his fingers and you find yourself in the conjured chair and Jareth sitting in his throne- "...It was merely a change, I can be frightening in anything."
hello king smile

Lonely Shapeshifter

Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L

-the midget bows to you- "I understand, madam. His majesty will meet you in his throne room, you may wait there." -he turns to leave and stops- "Oh! I forgot to mention that he wanted me to tell you not to sit on his throne while he's gone."

:heads into the throne room and sees that the throne is the only seat: Well bugger that. :smirks and sits on the throne sideways, one leg over the arm (a la Jareth): I am NOT sitting on the floor.

-suddenly Jareth is leaning against the back of his throne, looking at you- "Comfy?"

:looks up and smirks: I am actually. Were you expecting me to sit on the floor? :arches a brow: Nice outfit by the way. Trying to be intimidating?

-smiles- "Sit on the floor? But there's a chair right there." -he points to an empty section of floor and a stone chair rises up- "And as for my attire..." -he snaps his fingers and you find yourself in the conjured chair and Jareth sitting in his throne- "...It was merely a change, I can be frightening in anything."

:chuckles, magically changes clothes, and smooths skirt: And yet I'm not frightened, I wonder why?

18,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Edward 100
iNirvana16
hello king smile

-turns to you and smiles- "Why hello, my dear. What brings you to my kingdom?"

18,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Edward 100
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L

:chuckles, magically changes clothes, and smoothes skirt: And yet I'm not frightened, I wonder why?

-smiles wickedly, leans in close, and whispers in your ear- "I'm not being trying to be frightening."
Dark Prince L
iNirvana16
hello king smile

i am lonley

18,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Edward 100
iNirvana16
Dark Prince L
iNirvana16
hello king smile

i am lonley

-opens his arms wide, gesturing to all around him- "You're never alone in my kingdom, we shall all keep you company...if you wish."
Dark Prince L
iNirvana16
Dark Prince L
iNirvana16
hello king smile

i am lonley

-opens his arms wide, gesturing to all around him- "You're never alone in my kingdom, we shall all keep you company...if you wish."

*kisses his cheek* thankyou my king

18,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Edward 100
iNirvana16
Dark Prince L
iNirvana16
Dark Prince L
iNirvana16
hello king smile

i am lonley

-goblins start coming out from everywhere and Jareth smiles- "You're quite welcome, my dear."

Lonely Shapeshifter

Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L

:chuckles, magically changes clothes, and smooths skirt: And yet I'm not frightened, I wonder why?

-smiles wickedly, leans in close, and whispers in your ear- "I'm not being trying to be frightening."

Ah, then what is the aim of this little game? :smirks: And are you prepared to go through Alliance to achieve it?
Dark Prince L
iNirvana16
Dark Prince L
iNirvana16
Dark Prince L
iNirvana16
hello king smile

i am lonley

-goblins start coming out from everywhere and Jareth smiles- "You're quite welcome, my dear."

*blushes* smile so wink
Labyrinth is pretty much the best thing ever.

18,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Edward 100
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L
Kuro Hime Hekate
Dark Prince L

Ah, then what is the aim of this little game? :smirks: And are you prepared to go through Alliance to achieve it?

-sits back in his throne- "And what is Alliance?"

18,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Edward 100
Bowler Cap Fairy

-smiles- "Oh, I quite agree."
Dark Prince L
Bowler Cap Fairy

-smiles- "Oh, I quite agree."

3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas