Princess Pudddenpop
Warrior_Nun801
Princess Pudddenpop
Warrior_Nun801
Princess Pudddenpop
Warrior_Nun801

There's always the dvds.

That there is.

Plus the soundtrack is available on iTunes.

It had beautiful music

I really like Sweet Dreams, White Rabbit, We Will Rock You/I Want It All mash up, and Bjork's remix of Army of Me

Sweet dreams was good, but I loved Where Is My Mind

Oh, I love that song too! And also Love is The Drug, I hate Blue but damn does he sing!
Warrior_Nun801
Princess Pudddenpop
Warrior_Nun801
Princess Pudddenpop
Warrior_Nun801

It had beautiful music

I really like Sweet Dreams, White Rabbit, We Will Rock You/I Want It All mash up, and Bjork's remix of Army of Me

Oh, I love that song too! And also Love is The Drug, I hate Blue but damn does he sing!

I know. I love that number as well.

Demonic Raider

8,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Befriended 100
Princess Pudddenpop
Warrior_Nun801
Princess Pudddenpop
Warrior_Nun801
Princess Pudddenpop
Warrior_Nun801

It had beautiful music

They are instant ear worms
Warrior_Nun801
Princess Pudddenpop
Warrior_Nun801
Princess Pudddenpop
Warrior_Nun801

They really are.

Demonic Raider

8,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Befriended 100
Princess Pudddenpop
Warrior_Nun801
Princess Pudddenpop
Warrior_Nun801
Princess Pudddenpop
Warrior_Nun801

They really are.

The Sucker Punch version of Sweet Dreams is one of the three versions that inspired me to draw out an M.C. Escher esque picture that parodies the films Inception and the Cell starring J.Lo
I wasn't aware Sucker Punch was either obscure or independent.
JulietBunny
I wasn't aware Sucker Punch was either obscure or independent.

Well there wasn't a category for Sucker Punch or the genera, so I stuck it here.
W00T GOO SUKER PUNCH!!!-zombie-LOL whee

4,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Equine Molly Heart
Princess Pudddenpop
Does anyone like the movie? I ask all my friends and they either hate it or don't understand it. I love this movie. Its one of the few I can watch more then once

Understand it? There's nothing to understand. It's Zack Snyder masterbating all over the screen and calling it art. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Haha agreed. I actually found he tried to make it to over complicated and failed at it. It's wasn't complicated just silly. The only part i liked was Blue (the brothel/nurse guy), I have a soft spot for psycho's with women issues haha. sweatdrop
I loved this movie, but it was kind of sad. I loved the action and all the girls were gorgeous! They should make a second one !!!! smile
Tiffany531
I loved this movie, but it was kind of sad. I loved the action and all the girls were gorgeous! They should make a second one !!!! smile

I wonder how they will do a second one if they choose to do so. Only one of the girls are still "alive". It would be interesting to see how its done, but it seems like a long shot to get it done right.
I'm against sequels for the most part.
I often use Mean Girls as an example. The first movie is amazing, wonderful and funny, the second is sad and too unrealistic.
I liked it a lot, actually. It's become one of my favourite movies. Some don't understand it because of the fact it has half-naked women in it, and they don't realize it has a whole story behind it that is absolutely fantastic, in my opinion.
Xena Daeyang
I liked it a lot, actually. It's become one of my favourite movies. Some don't understand it because of the fact it has half-naked women in it, and they don't realize it has a whole story behind it that is absolutely fantastic, in my opinion.

Yeah, half naked women tend to deter people from thinking...
Princess Pudddenpop
Xena Daeyang

Indeed. They really should at least try to look past that fact though. -.-
Xena Daeyang
Princess Pudddenpop
Xena Daeyang

Indeed. They really should at least try to look past that fact though. -.-

Yeah

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas