Welcome to Gaia! ::

Suki Ra-men
Oh the bulge!! I absolutely adored this movie. I loved the ballroom scene in the bubble and the end. It was sooo awesome. Bowie rocks my socks! heart heart Must find that dvd!!
Live near a Best Buy? That's where I found my copy. But not for Bowie. Major ick there. However, Jennifer Connelly ...
Yeah I got labrynth on dvd and it rulesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This has to be one of my all time favorite movies, i love the worm... "ello, thats right i said ello". domokun
I love that movie!
I got it on sale at Wal-mart, hehe bought labyrinth and the dark crystal
n.n
i saw it with the girl scouts.

that was just odd, dammit.
Quote:
I love this film, and Jareth and Sarah soooo should have got it together!The ballroom scene just screams sexual tension LOL
xd
RicFule
Suki Ra-men
Oh the bulge!! I absolutely adored this movie. I loved the ballroom scene in the bubble and the end. It was sooo awesome. Bowie rocks my socks! heart heart Must find that dvd!!
Live near a Best Buy? That's where I found my copy. But not for Bowie. Major ick there. However, Jennifer Connelly ...

There's a reason I have a special shelf for my copies of The Rocketeer, Dark City, Requiem for a Dream, House of Sand and Fog, Waking the Dead, etc...

Also, a couple of Labyrinth rhyme-variations...

For Xenogears fans:
Helmer: You remind me of a man.
Albedo: What man?
Helmer: The man with the power.
Albedo: What power?
Helmer: The power of U-DO.
Albedo: Who do?
Helmer: You do.
Albedo: Do what?
Helmer: Remind me of a man...

And for Linux/UNIX users:

You remind me of the babe.
What babe?
The babe with the power.
What power?
The power of sudo.
Who do?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the babe...
I LOVE LABYRINTH!! When i was homeschooled i watched that movie like, weekly! I love david bowie... sexiest voice EVER! i wanted to have my first dance as a married person to the ballroom scene song! i still might... biggrin
David Bowie is my hero!
Well, all I have to say is...David Bowie. I love it, no quesitons asked.

Has anyone else seen Dark Crystal? Trippy.

Aged Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Bidding War 100
I love the movie the Labyrinth, it's my favorite ever, period. I own the movie on DVD though I want on VHS both versions...the original one. Then the re-done with the added stuff at the end. Currently saving up for the 45 dollar collectors edition. I recently just got one of the posters for the movie. I don't have the actual soundtrack yet though, I just have it DLed on my comp. I also have postcards and stickers all around my house. whee I've also read many, many Labyrinth fanfics over the net. Some are simply amazing!
*sigh* nothing much to say 'cept I agree.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff