Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pure-hearted Lunatic

22,650 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
Right now I'm watching Prosecutor Princess. It's sooooo good emotion_kirakira It still has three episodes left to mess things up in, but I think it might end up being my favorite K-drama.

But, the only other ones I've seen all the way through are Secret Garden and Protect the Boss. I've also seen a few episodes of My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, which was really cute.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
watched recently:

full house: take 2

49 days

full house was okay. 49 days... um... sad but also happy. just... left me feeling sad at the end. neutral

Feral Diedrich

I've seen about half of Heartstrings(need to finish it, argh), and currently watching Dream High. heart

Newbie Genius

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Full House Take 2
*I'm dying* wahmbulance

Friendly Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Timid 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Playful Kiss
My Princess
Lie to Me
Secret Garden
Heartstrings
Thank You
Flower Boy Ramen Shop
My Lovely Sam-Soon
Coffee Prince
Goong
Sophie's Revenge (Its a movie but still really good!)
Pennypinchers (Its a movie too.)
Perfect Couple (movie)

Didn't like Manny or My Girlfriend is a Gumio. Attic Cat is okay if you like the older dramas. Oh and Prosecutor Princess is just ugh.
I gave up watching dramas for a while for Lent biggrin

I enjoy watching Korean dramas. I also watch some Taiwanese too.

Korean Dramas:
You're Beautiful
Heartstrings
Boys Over Flower
Playful Kiss (Never Finished)
Paradise Ranch
School 2013

Taiwanese Dramas:
Fated to love you
Hana Kimi
Hi my sweetheart
Devild beside you
Romantic Princess (Never Finished)
Autumn's Concerto

Japanese Dramas:
1 Litre of Tears

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
stargirl
Didn't like Manny.

i saw a little of it and i didn't like it. didn't want to see it from the beginning either.

Doting Friend

Hmm, I've watched a lot, I recently watched 49 days and right now i'm watching horse doctor and jeonwoochi :3
I'd recommend a lot of the other ones that have been said 4laugh

Friendly Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Timid 100
  • Object of Affection 150
scullylam
stargirl
Didn't like Manny.

i saw a little of it and i didn't like it. didn't want to see it from the beginning either.
Same here but I thought I might like it cause I liked Stars Falling From the Sky but no such luck.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
stargirl
scullylam
stargirl
Didn't like Manny.

Same here but I thought I might like it cause I liked Stars Falling From the Sky but no such luck.

ah. that one you mention sounds interesting. *writes down on list to check out*

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Looks like a girl, but she's a flame
So bright, she can burn your eyes
Better look the other way

I love Korean Dramas! My favorite so far is Dream High. DramaFever just makes it so easy for me to watch them. smile

You can try but you'll never forget her name
She's on top of the world
Hottest of the hottest girls...

Fairy

I watched a looottt of korean drama xD
Playful Kiss (Kim Hyung Joon from Boys over Flowers is in there as a "mean" lead guy), Coffee Prince, Heartstrings (This time, Yonghwa and Park Shinhye from You're Beautiful have a happy ending), Shut up! Flower Boy Band, Flower Boy Ramen Shop, Cheondamdong Alice (Though it is on the slower side. It's about Fashion designing :3), Flower Boy Next Door (Again, on the slower side), Dream High 1 (Revolves around Kpop, but REALLY GOOD FOR KPOP ACTORS :3), Dream High 2 (DO NOT COMPARE IT TO DREAM HIGH 1, it'll just make it look crappier. Honestly, if this drama stands by itself, it isn't that bad :3), Full House (An older one), Full House Take 2, Mary Stayed out all Night (Jang Geun suk from You're Beautiful is there, as well as the main girl from Cheondamdong Alice), Love Rain (Really sweet, you should watch this. Jang Geun suk from You're Beautiful is there. And Yoona from SNSD), Queen Inhyun's Man (I LOVE THIS!!), Rooftop Prince (Slow at first but still hilarious. Then it just suddenly gets FRIKIN AMAZING). Reply 1997 (SO CUTE :3 Eunji from APINK is there and Seo In Guk, a singer, are the main leads), My Princess (A great drama :3), Secret Garden (Just flat out amazing), Goong (Really cute and lovely :3), Personal Taste (This one is just plain adorable. Lee Minho from Boys over Flowers is the lead guy), Pasta (it's about chefs, but this is really cute. Especially how the main guy is loud and demanding and the girl is just so afraid of him at first xD), God of Study (Doesn't have a load of romance, but hey! It's still good, and gives tips for studying lol), To the Beautiful You (Not the best best of dramas, but it's pretty decent and has Minho from SHINee and Sulli from f(x) )

I know this is a long list, but most of the dramas here you will not regret watching at all :3

Tipsy Noob

I've watched a lot maybe around 50 already xd If you need any recommendations, PM me and we'll see if I've watched it or not 3nodding

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
i like Secret Garden, Playful Kiss, Personal Taste, Coffee Prince, My Lucky Star, My Girl, Love Contract, Shining Inheritance, Queen of Reversals, Kimcheed Radish ( aka Kimcheed Radish Cubes), I am a Flower Too, Meteor Garden and Answer Me 1997( Reply 1997).

Shy Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
If you like sad korean dramas like me i suggest 99 days, and cinderella sisters. They're both awsome and very sad xD lol. Also the current one I'm watching now is Hundred year inheritance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff