Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've watched are SAVE THE LAST DANCE FOR ME and GREEN ROSE

Greedy Informer

I've watched King of Baking...I heard that the English version is named Bread, Love and Dreams.....or something...

Sparkly Stalker

22,750 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
i just finished watching a drama called "flower boy ramyun shop". it is funny and made a reference to "secret garden" and there were a few other jokes in there too probably relating to other shows as well, but, dang i wish the ending was different.

emotion_facepalm

Original Fatcat

Its been years since I've watched a KDrama, but I really liked Shining Inheritance/Spring Waltz c:
+ My Princess was great fluffy fluff fun fluff
There are a lot of korean dramas that are cute heart My personal faves are: Playful kiss, Boys over flowers, you're beautiful, hana kimi (taiwan drama?)

and for a korean movie try watching... bisang, deathbell, secret angel =3

I like kim bum as an actor so yeahh xd

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I've really started getting into K-Dramas in the past few months. I've seen Playful Kiss (which was cute ^^) and I'm currently in the middle of Boys over Flowers and Pasta. And I've also seen the A Moment to Remember which was a good, but sad movie.

Romantic Bloodsucker

User Image

User Image
                    K-dramas are great.
                    Have any of you seen Coffee House, Winter Sonata or maybe even any Korean films? o:
                    Antique was a good one, it's based off the manga & anime, Antique Bakery.

Sparkly Stalker

22,750 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
gumball21
There are a lot of korean dramas that are cute heart My personal faves are: Playful kiss, Boys over flowers, you're beautiful, hana kimi (taiwan drama?)

and for a korean movie try watching... bisang, deathbell, secret angel =3

I like kim bum as an actor so yeahh xd

i just finished "you're beautiful". it had the twelfth night vibe to it, but a shame how it turned back into typical k drama. (love triangle, etc) still, it was cute.

Idiom
Its been years since I've watched a KDrama, but I really liked Shining Inheritance/Spring Waltz c:
+ My Princess was great fluffy fluff fun fluff

mmmmmmm "my princess". is it me or that one still has the best lip lock scenes... sweatdrop

Sparkly Stalker

22,750 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
just watched most of "operation: proposal". @_@ time travel and romance and seeing too much crying. dang. oh and baseball.

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Good thing I stumbled upon this thread! Now I've more stuff to watch. dramallama

I recommend... -drums roll-

Korean Drama: Playful Kiss, Personal Taste, Dream High, Heartstrings, You're Beautiful, Coffee Prince, Boys Before Flowers, Cinderella's Sister

Korean Movie: A moment to remember, More than Blue, 200 Pounds of Beauty, Daisy, My Sassy Girl, The Classic

Taiwanese Drama: Hi my Sweetheart!, Autumn's Concerto, It started with a Kiss, Extravagant Challenge, Summer x Summer, Absolute Boyfriend, Devil Beside you, Love keeps going, Corner with love

Taiwanese Movie: Secret

Japanese Drama: Hana Kimi, Hana Yori Dango (Boys over Flowers), Ouran High School Host Club, Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend)

Japanese Movie: Koizora

And that's all I can think of (for now). If I come up with more stuff to watch, I will come back to edit this. Hope this helps!
I'm currently watching I miss you and I've seen a lot

Fashionable Sweetheart

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
Oh my gosh... I love Korean dramas!! Da best!! I really loved rooftop prince and Sungkyunkwan Scandal... Soooo amazing!! suspense, drama, romance, comedy... everything!! im in love!! But all the other ones people said above are amazing!! <3
I'm watching secret garden now and it's cute xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces