Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Have you seen KITH? Did you like it?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 21, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

I'm a pretty big fan of the show. I own season one. That being said, I am nowhere near the fan my uncle was when the show first ran. He once brought a video camera into a strip club and did the "I'm crushing your head!" thing to all the strippers. I'm pretty sure he got banned from there for doing it. I once was watching a show while he was over, and he started going along with the show word for word.
slipped my mind

tell you what ...

hehe, i love that character.

i was also practically raised on that show. my brother and i always watched it when my mom wasn't looking. she didn't get the show at allll. she didn't like it 'cause of scott's buddy lee character.
The best skit is the "These Are The Daves I Know". I'm singing it right now! I love the Kids In The Hall! Kevin McDonald is the best!
Oh my, KITH is my favorite show ever. I finally got the first season and working to get the others. One of my favorite sketches is where Mark McKinney loses his indian drum. I also love The Pear Dream. Scott's my fav Kid. heart heart
Yessss!!!!!
I love that show.

"We are safe but for how long?"
(that zombie one rocked)
I used to watch this show EVERYDAY! So good, best sketch show out there i think. So original, SO FUNNY!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff