Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
User Image
User Image

Hi all, welcome!
___-Before you go on, people... With negative comments or whatsoever. My point of this thread is to have a discussion or a healthy debate on movies. Everybody has their own opinion, so you guys know. But feel free to share recommendations and such.

___-This is at your risk to read or watch the movies. I am not forcing anybody to do so. What kind of movies am I talking about? Obviously it's nothing like the Descent, Hostel or Final Destination. Okay, well maybe a little bit of Hostel but I am mostly talking about the creepy... uncomfortable scary crap from the 70s+. Especially foreign. Heck, even the comedies can be a little disturbing! Or... something that's too close to reality, personal experience can make the movie-watching worsen, so please.. If you have one similar to the movie description, don't watch. :c I don't want to make it any worse.

___-Truth is, I don't care if they appear to have a low rating on IMDB. Like I said, everybody's got an opinion. People either don't really liked the movie or just simply couldn't handle the disturbing scenes in it.

___-The ones I have so far, ready to watch.. Look below. If you had seen any of them, feel free to mention it and discuss. Or a recommendation. wink

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Bold = Currently watching Strike = Watched

1: Red Room
Quote:
Movie Review- I don't know what I was thinking. I thought the people on IMDB forums weren't serious about this one but obviously I was wrong. It is a ridiculously stupid movie I had ever watched. And to think I expect it to be decent at least since the storyline appeared to be interesting and unique. Maybe it just needs a remake... It's unbearable to watch. It isn't disgusting or anything but everything is just so bad. Dx The cast, the scenes, the settings, the sounds... The hell? I'd give it a 2 for the story idea. 2/10

2: I spit on your gave
Quote:
Movie review - Honestly, I did not have high expectations when I started this film. The description was 100% accurate on what you would expect in this movie. There is no hidden surprise or whatsoever but I must say... The gruesome scenes are quite fun but disturbing to watch. It is not the best one out there but it was slightly similar to the "Last house on the left". The acting was excellent, if you ask me. I found them to be very convincing, especially the girl character. She doesn't look like some sort of a bimbo you would see in a slasher film, trying their best to put on their horror face and get big in movies. She was decent, enough said. 6.5/10

3: 25th Hour
4: Antichrist
Quote:
Movie review -Yes, this is one of the disturbing ones. I must say... the opening was not what I expected, especially it was a little... revealing but hey, wow. Props to both of them. They were involved in the movie (The two main characters), emotionally and physically. It must have taken them a lot of guts to perform but in the end, you can't help but respect their acting skills. I have never, ever once convinced that anything in this film was a fake. Everything felt so real. Anyway, I would not recommend this to anyone who's got a weak stomach. (I had to pause a few times but I continued after I felt a bit better.) Although... As I watched, I wasn't sure what was going on at all.. But in the end, I understood. Personally, I'm not sure if I love it or not. It's right in between but it's definitively a must-see for those who crave disturbing movies like I do. 7/10

5: Bad Taste
6: Bully
7: Crash
8: Feed
Quote:
Movie review - A slow start but I was definitively pulled into it. It had a great grip effect on me to continue this movie. I learned a lot and I love it when a movie does that. Teaching you a thing or two. Anyway, it is gross and extremely informative. During the movie, it had me thinking... Are there really gainers in real life? Turns out there are. This movie almost made the feeder appear innocent in a way that you can't help but understand what he was trying to do. Truth is, he wasn't. That's for you to find out, if you really want to. Other than that, great actors, all were highly convincing and disturbing. I give it a good 7/10.

9: Human Centipede
10: Black Ice
11: Black Christmas
12: Cannibal Holocaust

___-Discuss away! P.S... If you say, "oh yeah, this one is crap." I am going to ignore it because I'd rather see have someone share a solid opinion rather than a one line of disappointment. Never seen it and saying it looks stupid? Don't even bother until you have. razz

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Post reserved in case.
Topic open. :3

Wealthy Millionaire

6,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I watched the Human Centipede and as the credits rolled all I could think was what I terrible person I was.
I can see 25th Hour being described as disturbing. Its not as gritty as most on the list but psychologically it was dark and honest throughout. I watch it and end up sympathizing for a man who sells drugs to kids and a teacher who kisses a student. We all make terrible mistakes and break laws. The movie provokes an unpleasant question on how to feel about that.

I really liked Antichrist. There were alot of symbols but I dont think they truly meant anything. It was just alot of shock value. But I think about evil when I think about that movie.

I havent seen the others.

Angel Heart, Running Scared, Hard Candy, Bang Bang You Are Dead, Martyrs and Melancholia are some that might fit in here though.

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Kalidah
I can see 25th Hour being described as disturbing. Its not as gritty as most on the list but psychologically it was dark and honest throughout. I watch it and end up sympathizing for a man who sells drugs to kids and a teacher who kisses a student. We all make terrible mistakes and break laws. The movie provokes an unpleasant question on how to feel about that.

I really liked Antichrist. There were alot of symbols but I dont think they truly meant anything. It was just alot of shock value. But I think about evil when I think about that movie.

I havent seen the others.

Angel Heart, Running Scared, Hard Candy, Bang Bang You Are Dead, Martyrs and Melancholia are some that might fit in here though.

Interesting! I'll watch the 25th hour later and see for it myself. Thank you for sharing, especially the recommendations.
Antichrist sounds like one of the great ones, judging by the IMDB reviews and your opinion especially.

The movies you listed, I have seen Hard Candy and the Martyrs. The Martyrs is by so far the most disgusting movie I had ever seen. I just finished I spit on your grave, it has some gruesome moments but not to a point where you would feel sick and needed to pause for a moment. The Martyrs was like that for me... gonk

The rest I have not seen. surprised
Kalidah
I'm saddened this is on the list sweatdrop Was wanting to watch it, did it really have some sick things?
Quote:
Melancholia

Was curious about this too

4,450 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
Antichrist was good. It was different, and original, and had it's gory "wow factor" moments. Overall, I recommend. And if Feed is the one about the guy who gets off on feeding morbidly obese women, I'd say pass, it actually makes you hate hamburgers... And Human Centipede is just a must-watch for anyone, it's crucially disturbing; I believe everyone should be disturbed by it at least once. wink
alannajuana
Antichrist was good. It was different, and original, and had it's gory "wow factor" moments. Overall, I recommend. And if Feed is the one about the guy who gets off on feeding morbidly obese women, I'd say pass, it actually makes you hate hamburgers... And Human Centipede is just a must-watch for anyone, it's crucially disturbing; I believe everyone should be disturbed by it at least once. wink
My first was Salò or the 120 Days of Sodom, and some hentai by accident xp Giallo or Dario Argento even. Maybe I won't be able to handle these

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
alannajuana

Haha! I will not pass on the Feed movie. razz I'm not a big fan of hamburgers anyway, hehe but thanks for the warning anyhow. wink I'll have to watch Antichrist and Human Centipede soon... I mentioned this list to my trainer and he said, "...What about that Human Centipede, have you seen it?" Seems like everybody knows it, so it seems.. He wants to know how it goes too.

Thanks surprised I'll def. update the list with a review if I did watch it.

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
la balena
My first was Salò or the 120 Days of Sodom, and some hentai by accident xp Giallo or Dario Argento even. Maybe I won't be able to handle these

I don't have Salò but I did see the trailer you'd find online... Looks brutal! How is it? I plan on watching it sometime later on...
I like Bad Taste
mmm why 70s? you talked about The human centipede. razz
Night Train to Terror is missing in there. You totally must love the special effects ;P I do.

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Make You Happy
I like Bad Taste
Night Train to Terror is missing in there. You totally must love the special effects ;P I do.

Oh I have a whole list of movies haha, these ones listed are what I currently have right now to watch. There's a load more to grab later. Although I don't think Night Train to Terror is on my list.. I just looked it up online.
Devicious
Make You Happy
I like Bad Taste

Oh I have a whole list of movies haha, these ones listed are what I currently have right now to watch. There's a load more to grab later. Although I don't think Night Train to Terror is on my list.. I just looked it up online.

I thought you had one.
razz

But... to watch. The Human Centipede? c'mon I was actually expecting a list of real 70's gorish and creepy nasties.

ahhh Im not complaining by the way. D: Im supposed to discuss and I'm not. I'm sorry.

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Make You Happy
Devicious
Make You Happy
I like Bad Taste

I thought you had one.
razz

But... to watch. The Human Centipede? c'mon I was actually expecting a list of real 70's gorish and creepy nasties.

ahhh Im not complaining by the way. D: Im supposed to discuss and I'm not. I'm sorry.

Haha, it's alright. If you are really curious to what my list would look like, I say come over and check out my IMDB list. (Very few on there aren't disturbing movies.. like, maybe 5 ish. I accidentally tossed them in there.)

IMDB List

Edit: I plan on seeing as much as I can. It's not possible for me to watch everything but I promise I'm trying to pick out the grossest stuff that I can get my hands on for now. cool

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
The movie I'd really, really like to get my hands on... is called Splatter: Naked blood.
It's about some scientist who found out a way to convert pain into pleasure, so basically.. Some unfortunate girls would.. yeah. Do stuff to themselves.

*Trying to keep it clean for Gaia LOL*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces