Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Seeker

Hi,
This is the first time I've uploaded a song online, it's an original song of mine called 'Love Lost', please listen and tell me if you like it ^.^

https://soundcloud.com/tasha-jayne/love-lost

Melodious Smoker

I absolutely love it! Keep making music, dear, it's beautiful. You're beautiful. Gotta facebook for your music?

Feral Seeker

AudioHeartCassette
I absolutely love it! Keep making music, dear, it's beautiful. You're beautiful. Gotta facebook for your music?

Thank you so much! I'm currently working on a facebook page, hopefully I'll be able to make it public in a couple of weeks (at the moment it is a little bit barren, I've only just started putting things online but I'll get back to you when I have) I'm planning on uploading a few more of my songs onto soundcloud in the meantime biggrin
Do you have anything on soundcloud? If you do, I'd love to hear it ^.^

Melodious Smoker

Thlimbob
AudioHeartCassette

Thank you so much! I'm currently working on a facebook page, hopefully I'll be able to make it public in a couple of weeks (at the moment it is a little bit barren, I've only just started putting things online but I'll get back to you when I have) I'm planning on uploading a few more of my songs onto soundcloud in the meantime biggrin

I'm looking forward to hearing more. :3
I make a lot of music, but nothing good's on the interweb.
www.facebook.com/EllieMayandMusic has links posted of some random music that magically found digital manifestation. I don't have a soundcloud yet, prolly cause I'm waiting to have the means of decent recording.

Feral Seeker

AudioHeartCassette
Thlimbob
AudioHeartCassette

www.facebook.com/EllieMayandMusic has links posted of some random music that magically found digital manifestation. I don't have a soundcloud yet, prolly cause I'm waiting to have the means of decent recording.

Did you write the song "My heart's a rinky dink cassette that skips a beat when things are said. My brain my be an utter mess, but my days are looking brighter with you."? Seriously awesome lyrics, and you've got a really unique pretty voice biggrin
You should upload your recent stuff, I want to hear more biggrin

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
This is really lovely. I love your voice! It's really pleasing to listen to. I've follow your soundcloud.

The only thing is that some of the guitar notes are a tiny bit squeaky - possibly they aren't held down enough, or you caught them on the edge of the fret. You are a good musican and have a lot of skill 3nodding

I would love to compose music with you 3nodding

Melodious Smoker

Thlimbob
AudioHeartCassette
Thlimbob
AudioHeartCassette

Did you write the song "My heart's a rinky dink cassette that skips a beat when things are said. My brain my be an utter mess, but my days are looking brighter with you."? Seriously awesome lyrics, and you've got a really unique pretty voice biggrin

Indeed I did. :3
I am absolutely flattered >w< My vocal tone changes depending on what I'm singing.
I figured that version of me was best fitting for the quirkiness of the song.
I think I wrote it my senior year in HS. lol.
I have access to some equipment (I've recently discovered) to record some of my songs,
however,my twelve string is out of commission for the time being. D;
But I do play piano, so I guess eventually I'll upload both versions.
I'm kinda just typing my thought process right meow. x.x

Feral Seeker

tulin13
This is really lovely. I love your voice! It's really pleasing to listen to. I've follow your soundcloud.

The only thing is that some of the guitar notes are a tiny bit squeaky - possibly they aren't held down enough, or you caught them on the edge of the fret. You are a good musican and have a lot of skill 3nodding

Thank you so much for following me on soundcloud, I'm honoured! biggrin
I know what you mean about the guitar, I'm hoping that enough practice will iron out the rookie mistakes, but I'm confident I'll get better with time ^.^
What sort of music do you play? Do you have anything recorded? smile

Feral Seeker

AudioHeartCassette
Thlimbob
AudioHeartCassette
Thlimbob
AudioHeartCassette

Indeed I did. :3
I am absolutely flattered >w< My vocal tone changes depending on what I'm singing.
I figured that version of me was best fitting for the quirkiness of the song.
I think I wrote it my senior year in HS. lol.
I have access to some equipment (I've recently discovered) to record some of my songs,
however,my twelve string is out of commission for the time being. D;
But I do play piano, so I guess eventually I'll upload both versions.
I'm kinda just typing my thought process right meow. x.x

It's such a great song! I wish I could write songs like yours ^.^
I've liked your page on facebook, and I'm looking forward to hearing more biggrin

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Thlimbob
tulin13

I know what you mean about the guitar, I'm hoping that enough practice will iron out the rookie mistakes, but I'm confident I'll get better with time ^.^

Aye, I'm pretty sure it's just a little more practice. I really look forward to seeing what's next smile

I'm an amateur musician and I like to write fantasy themed songs 3nodding Although my main instrument is drums, I dabble in a bit of everything. Unfortunatly my friend took back the mic I nicked from him, so I have nothing to show as present xd But I've always wanted to collabrate with someone online.

Feral Seeker

tulin13
Thlimbob
tulin13

Aye, I'm pretty sure it's just a little more practice. I really look forward to seeing what's next smile

I'm an amateur musician and I like to write fantasy themed songs 3nodding Although my main instrument is drums, I dabble in a bit of everything. Unfortunatly my friend took back the mic I nicked from him, so I have nothing to show as present xd But I've always wanted to collabrate with someone online.

Awesome, I don't really know how online collaborations work, but it sounds like fun ^.^

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Thlimbob
tulin13
Thlimbob
tulin13

Awesome, I don't really know how online collaborations work, but it sounds like fun ^.^

Neither have I. But according to youtube they can sound awesome redface

Feral Seeker

AudioHeartCassette

My facebook page has been set up! Woop! biggrin
https://www.facebook.com/TashaJayneMusic

Feral Seeker

tulin13

Do you have skype? We might be able to practice using skype, my username is nashtash.battyasha biggrin

Melodious Smoker

Thlimbob
AudioHeartCassette

My facebook page has been set up! Woop! biggrin
https://www.facebook.com/TashaJayneMusic

awesome. biggrin imma like it right away.
3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces