Welcome to Gaia! ::

12,925 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
Grace Gubreez
"36, admitted to bedding a 14-year-old girl as recently as last month in the Queens apartment he shares with his wife and baby daughter."

emotion_0A0 emotion_puke and he has a baby daughter.

Also, 6 months in jail? Only 6? I mean this wasnt a case of 3 years 5 years not even ten years apart. The man is 36 and she is only 14!!! That's 22 more years, too many.

I also have my doubts that the girl would do it by her own choice, and even if she did she is 14 she doesn't know any better.
He might have plead guilty and plead Bargin it down just to stay out of prison for X amount of years. This is going to be hard now because he can't take his child to school no pick the child up. His Wife will have to do that.

King Noob

Imogene_Agape_Weasley
Grace Gubreez
"36, admitted to bedding a 14-year-old girl as recently as last month in the Queens apartment he shares with his wife and baby daughter."

Also, 6 months in jail? Only 6? I mean this wasnt a case of 3 years 5 years not even ten years apart. The man is 36 and she is only 14!!! That's 22 more years, too many.

I also have my doubts that the girl would do it by her own choice, and even if she did she is 14 she doesn't know any better.
He might have plead guilty and plead Bargin it down just to stay out of prison for X amount of years. This is going to be hard now because he can't take his child to school no pick the child up. His Wife will have to do that.

I wouldn't want him near his child anymore, if it were up to me.

12,925 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
Grace Gubreez
Imogene_Agape_Weasley
Grace Gubreez

I wouldn't want him near his child anymore, if it were up to me.
I wouldn't either. Full custody to the wife who divorces him.

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Grace Gubreez

I agree! Only 6 months!?? That's crazy! Guy should've been charged with statutory rape, minimum!

King Noob

VirginianRanger
Grace Gubreez

I agree! Only 6 months!?? That's crazy! Guy should've been charged with statutory rape, minimum!

He pled guilty to statutory rape and is going to "register on the state's sex offenders registry." So at least they did that part right. Still can not believe he has only 6 months...

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Grace Gubreez
VirginianRanger
Grace Gubreez

He pled guilty to statutory rape and is going to "register on the state's sex offenders registry." So at least they did that part right. Still can not believe he has only 6 months...

I misspoke when I typed "chardged". It should've been "convicted". Registering as a sex offender just seems to have a hollow ring to it, as does the 6 month jail sentence. I think the legal system dropped the ball once again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff