Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why exactly is a guy who's already known to desire sex from children of a single digit age enough to kidnap them, ever aloud back out into the general population?

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
A mali
Aren't they fixed while they are incarcerated? They don't do those chemical castrations anymore?
In some states the have them others labeled that as Cruel and unusual punishment and don't allow it.

Angelic Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Alexander J Luthor
JamesWN
Take it out back and shoot it.

This please. Child molesters shouldn't get a second chance, much less a third.
Second chance, yes, as few sex offenders ever commit another sex crime. Second time though, castration, and life in prison should do, though I'm not opposed to bringing back the chair or public hanging.

A mali
Aren't they fixed while they are incarcerated? They don't do those chemical castrations anymore?

Only if they specifically request it. Generally the ones who do are in for a second or third time for predatory sexual behavior, generally with multiple victims. These are the ones already serving life, and trying to get parole. The vast majority though, never see castration, as it would be considered cruel and unusual punishment to forcibly castrate a man in prison.

Kawaii Shoujo

Hopefully that b*****d will get killed when he's thrown back in the slammer, a man like him should most definitely be six feet under... if you know what I mean twisted

Liberal Fatcat

And why in the world do we let sex offenders like him walk free as if they deserve to be back in society like a regular human being?
Cant we just set them on fire or something? Wait, they're "human", so they deserve to be treated like a human. Wonderful. Just wonderful.

Its clear that this guy is simply not going to keep his hands to himself. Just cut his hands off and lock him in a tiny cell forever.

Wintry Dragon

A Mythic A
por65utk:0="A Mythic Angel]

xdivision_whitey

I see. Oh well. Thankfully, he was caught.
One more strike?

Nyadriel

Better guarantee than not, I would guess. Maybe this event may or may not have transpired in the end.
This Isnt Sparta

Cant we just set them on fire or something?

More blood for the blood God, another skull for the skull throne.

Malevolent Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Champion 300
  • Mark Twain 100
And why do we not use these monsters for experimentation? We use innocent animals, why not monsters instead?

Omnipresent Warlord

Interitum
And why do we not use these monsters for experimentation? We use innocent animals, why not monsters instead?

Yes if there's anything the United States should do is to emulate Nazi Germany and Unit 731 and experiment on humans. We can make lamps from their skins and use their bones as furniture.

Malevolent Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Champion 300
  • Mark Twain 100
Omnileech
Interitum

Yes if there's anything the United States should do is to emulate Nazi Germany and Unit 731 and experiment on humans. We can make lamps from their skins and use their bones as furniture.

No, just use them for medical experiments. We let them loose on the streets to terrorize children so why not put them to better use? Stop testing on the innocent and test on the guilty.

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

Oh, America. Your legal system baffles all of us.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
A mali
A Mythic A
por65utk:1="A Mythic Angel]

xdivision_whitey

I see. Oh well. Thankfully, he was caught.
One more strike?

Nyadriel

Better guarantee than not, I would guess. Maybe this event may or may not have transpired in the end.
I was hoping the beating was much worse maybe put him in a wheel chair for life.

Omnipresent Warlord

Interitum
Omnileech
Interitum

No, just use them for medical experiments. We let them loose on the streets to terrorize children so why not put them to better use? Stop testing on the innocent and test on the guilty.

Animals are not "innocent" in human terms nor does your society hesitate to kill animals as seen by how many chickens, cows, and pigs are slaughtered by the day and if you have a pet it is legal to kill it at any time so long as it's not animal cruelty.

What you want is torture. Specifically, you desire sadistic scientists and doctors to violate every ethical oath they've sworn to take and not to mention an utter disregard of basic human rights guaranteed by the Constitution, etc. because you want revenge except you don't want to be the one carrying it out. No, you want OTHER people to be the ones to do it. And for what? For a crime that's not even as bad as murder.

And the people who are wrongly convicted and subsequently experimented on? What do you propose? A "we're sorry" card?

Wintry Dragon

Omnileech
Interitum
Omnileech
Interitum

Animals are not "innocent" in human terms nor does your society hesitate to kill animals as seen by how many chickens, cows, and pigs are slaughtered by the day and if you have a pet it is legal to kill it at any time so long as it's not animal cruelty.

What you want is torture. Specifically, you desire sadistic scientists and doctors to violate every ethical oath they've sworn to take and not to mention an utter disregard of basic human rights guaranteed by the Constitution, etc. because you want revenge except you don't want to be the one carrying it out. No, you want OTHER people to be the ones to do it. And for what? For a crime that's not even as bad as murder.

And the people who are wrongly convicted and subsequently experimented on? What do you propose? A "we're sorry" card?
You get a laminated "It's for Science!" card. sweatdrop

Malevolent Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Champion 300
  • Mark Twain 100
Omnileech
Interitum
Omnileech
Interitum

First of all I don't care if you or anyone else finds it morally wrong. Second, how dare you speak for me! The test I would want done would be identifying what parts of their brain are so messed up to where they enjoy killing, rape, etc. Also using experimental drugs to see if they work and are safe to give to the public. Whether they feel pain or not would not matter as long as we get the information to better help society. Third, no s**t my society kills animals daily, I think that's wrong to, just like my society releases monsters like these back on the streets. And you say that it is not as bad as murder when that is completely subjective, I'm not wasting my time with you. You have your opinion on what should be done and I have mine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff