Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
gooey geyser
Ratttking
gooey geyser
if the it was the boy who was abused and killed a girl, you all would be singing a different tune
Don't you know that teen girls can do no wrong, not even when they commit premeditated murder? I'm appalled by the court's decision.

i was told that girls were suppose to be more mentally mature than boys. yet boys always have to be held more accountable
The only one from that house who is not mature enough to know that murder is wrong is the 3-year-old.

Master

Ratttking
gooey geyser
Ratttking
gooey geyser
if the it was the boy who was abused and killed a girl, you all would be singing a different tune
Don't you know that teen girls can do no wrong, not even when they commit premeditated murder? I'm appalled by the court's decision.

i was told that girls were suppose to be more mentally mature than boys. yet boys always have to be held more accountable
The only one from that house who is not mature enough to know that murder is wrong is the 3-year-old.

of course she knew, she was 15. this is 1st degree, premeditated murder. she knew exactly what she was doing, and what the results of her actions would be.

being abused does not justify murder.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
gooey geyser
Ratttking
gooey geyser
Ratttking
gooey geyser

of course she knew, she was 15. this is 1st degree, premeditated murder. she knew exactly what she was doing, and what the results of her actions would be.

being abused does not justify murder.

I was also referring to her accomplice, the 11-year-old.

Master

the boy is a piece of s**t for abusing.

but the girl after killing somebody? poor girl

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Ratttking
gooey geyser
For once I actually agree with you.

No matter what angle I look at this, this is clear cut premeditated murder. I may have distrust of law enforcement, but this is what they're for.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Valiant Corvus
Ratttking
gooey geyser

No matter what angle I look at this, this is clear cut premeditated murder. I may have distrust of law enforcement, but this is what they're for.
I'm not terribly happy about her identity being withheld either just because she is a juvenile. Those sorts of laws need to go.
gooey geyser
the boy is a piece of s**t for abusing.

but the girl after killing somebody? poor girl
It was premeditated, in that she believed she had no way out from her abusive life except to kill her brother (who was keeping her locked in a room with a bucket) and run away.

So yes, poor girl who suffered years of abuse and believed she had no other options - their IS such a precedent for actions to be pardoned when performed under duress. BTW no one is calling the boy a piece of s**t - for all we know he was abused just as badly growing up which is why he turned on his siblings in retaliation. He WAS raised by their batshit insane parents after all. The parents in this story are the real villains, and all the children are victims, including the boy.

Distinct Member

I don't give a ******** what anyone says, but under conditions of abuse can wear down the mentality of a person, enough abuse can make anyone think they have no option but to take matters in their own hands.

Yes it was premeditated but everyone is missing the "she was mentally abused,physically, locked for many hours in isolation, and sexually." If anyone thinks a 15 year old girl under this much abuse would be in her right of mind and should be tried for murder obviously have no idea what condition she is in mentally.
Let her go where she can get help. Not jail.
The eleven year old was convinced to open the door. She did not pull the trigger, yeah she ran with the 15 year old.at most she is an accessory, but even then we do not know the conditions of the household other than he bro was the babysitter.

I cannot imagine the horrors she went through.
Depends if she has remorse for killing her brother. If not, I'd rather her be locked up. Because to be unable to feel empathy e.t.c., well, is hard to ever teach. Also depends if it was revenge, or to escape. Too many ifs or maybe's, we don't know her intentions. However, with the correct therapy and watch, everyone will know in time if she's needed to be locked up. As long as they monitor her, educate her and teach her, hopefully, she'll have a good life. I feel very sorry for the girl and hope she comes out okay. I feel sorry for the boy, since we don't know his story. If he was just as abused as she was, and people say he's horrible for abusing her, then she is even more horrible for murder. We don't know, but it's unfair to call one horrible and the other not without the full details. The parents are villains, but the siblings also knew what they were doing, and old enough to know right from wrong. Depends on if it was to escape, or just murdering. Which, will be shown in time.

Dapper Hunter

6,825 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ratttking
gooey geyser

Which is why I'm making a note of this case. The next time this happens where the roles are reversed or some other characteristic of the victim or murderer changes, I'm going to see if people who are ok with this case flip flop or not.

Super Streaker

9,175 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Thank god.
He completely deserved it, and that girl deserves to be free of her s**t a** family and I hope she can live a good life. He knew damn well what he was doing.

Conservative Regular

Valiant Corvus
Ratttking
gooey geyser

Premeditated murder by a very mentally unwell person who is mentally unwell because of the parents who abused her until murdering her kin to make sure she stayed out was a better idea than not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff