Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Citizen

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Such a brave one! And it's so good to hear about this kind. biggrin
This is why I don't respond to cat callers. I just keep walking and try to put as much distance between me & them as possible. Responding to them, no matter what you say, either only encourages them or escalates their harassment.

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
May the Schwartz be with you! emotion_brofist

I hope he makes a speedy recovery and I am glad he is alive. Hope they find the crazy soon.
Henrika
This is why I don't respond to cat callers. I just keep walking and try to put as much distance between me & them as possible. Responding to them, no matter what you say, either only encourages them or escalates their harassment.

Unfortunately, ignoring doesn't always help either. sad
It's sad that there really is no answer anymore as to what people are supposed to do when being harassed.
The Peppermint Bunny
Henrika

It's sad that there really is no answer anymore as to what people are supposed to do when being harassed.
Oh it definitely doesn't HELP, but from my experience its the lesser of two evils.
Henrika
The Peppermint Bunny
Henrika

Oh it definitely doesn't HELP, but from my experience its the lesser of two evils.

True. I have to agree. I've been lucky that none of my catcallers have been violent. I don't even acknowledge strangers who say "hi" to me anymore, because in the past, they took it as an invitation to follow me.

Ice-Cold Wolf

It gets worse. eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas