Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Regular

7,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Just watched this on CNN, the courts declare Zimmerman as not guilty. What do you think?

Yuki_Windira's Husband

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Good. It was treated as a clear-cut self-defense case in the first place for a reason.
JamesWN
Good. It was treated as a clear-cut self-defense case in the first place for a reason.
I think this is bullshit. I have yet to hear the jury say a single thing.

Wintry Dragon

What sort of repercussions should we be expecting?

Springtime Spirit

I don't think we'll ever know all of what actually happened and this will be the subject of books and documentaries for years.

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

The guy is doomed since the racist assmunchers are gonna be after his head.o.o;

Receiver

User Image
Black people have no justice

Lonely Regular

7,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
YahuShalum
JamesWN
I think this is bullshit. I have yet to hear the jury say a single thing.
When the judge asked, they all said thier statement was he was not guilty. I don't agree, but meh, can't do anything. The state had a stupid hard time trying to prove this.

Yuki_Windira's Husband

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
kingion
JamesWN
Bull s**t you ******** idiot,you cant just up and kill someone for no reason,the dude should have been put to death,and because of where he lives im sure it wont be long before he is.

Martin doubled back and attacked Zimmerman. Try learning what you're talking about before mud slinging, kid.

Lonely Fairy

People are ridiculous. They're already saying that Zimmerman only got off because it was a "White Jury". I don't think they were watching the same trial I was :/

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

I read somewhere that they'll be releasing the jurors' names sometime after the trial. Umm...for the jurors' safety I think they'd better not sweatdrop

Yuki_Windira's Husband

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Alazon
I read somewhere that they'll be releasing the jurors' names sometime after the trial. Umm...for the jurors' safety I think they'd better not sweatdrop

Is this something they usually do?

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
JamesWN
Alazon

Is this something they usually do?

It is in Florida, sadly. Stay safe, everyone!

edit: Oh yea, on topic: ******** YEA! I was upset when I heard the jurors were asking for manslaughter clarification, but I'm glad to see they were just being as thorough as possible. Also, for the record, I firmly believe Zimmerman saved someone's life by taking the action he did that night, and I don't just mean his own. Martin was looking for a gun to commit criminal acts at only 15, and I firmly believe he would've ended up killing someone eventually in his life of crime.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff