Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Glorious Leader Luna
Scarred Sword Heart
article

Good news, sort of. The dog is to be (has been?) returned to her family. However, there are conditions: The family must put up signs around their yard, declaring that they have a vicious dog. She must be kept muzzled when out in public and can only be walked by someone 21 or older.

Quote:
the family must hang signs saying so on their property. Lady must be on a leash when outside that is being operated by someone 21-years-old or older. And the pit bull must be muzzled when on public property. The family must also have certificates of its shots.
Shimburski is angry about the ruling

The court is forcing her to be a reasonable owner and she angry about it and thinks it will lower the lifespan of her pet.

I just don't like the fact that they are forcing her to do anything because it is implying that she DOES have a vicious dog (also may give her insurance company a reason to raise her rate), when the dog was in the fenced in back yard more than likely just barking at the cops where the cops had no business being in the first place. Making her guilty looking and making them look better without down right saying she is guilty of anything. Cops win again after attempting to kill an innocent pet. My pets are my family, so it would be like shooting my family member. That's messed up and this sort of bs really needs to stop.