Welcome to Gaia! ::

Patriotic Paladin
Lord Akhenaton
Patriotic Paladin
They don't have the technology to reach us. cat_cool

The same way an MG-42 is just a noise-maker?

I guess so! cat_blaugh
My issue is that North Korea was a former Satellite State. Meaning that they have had access to SCUD's which are Soviet missiles capable of reaching the Americas.

Distinct Gaian

Well, the chances of them doing so are very slim. even if they did they would hardly be able to do any damage with their technology. The ordeal would cause a war and the unites states would probably wipe them out, unless they got allies form other countries, in which may cause a world war. still though, the chances of the us of Canada getting damages it slim to none.

Distinct Codger

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Nah I dont think so they just trying to scare America into bowing down to them.
N.Korea is just the spoiled child wanting more attention. That is pretty much it. Nothing to worry about.

Lonely Phantom

Lord Akhenaton
Patriotic Paladin
Lord Akhenaton
Patriotic Paladin

I guess so! cat_blaugh
My issue is that North Korea was a former Satellite State. Meaning that they have had access to SCUD's which are Soviet missiles capable of reaching the Americas.
lol

Lonely Phantom

itsTim0thyy
It's funny, because why would they openly talk about bombing America?

Scare tactics, I think. But we'd shoot down the missiles before they reached us, or probably, any other country.

*whispers* They can't even reach us.

OG Spotter

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
I dunnnoooo.
User Image
no.
their weapons are s**t and the missiles can't go far.
if they keep up the stupid a** threats we'll stop it quickly.
karma's a b***h.
Patriotic Paladin
Lord Akhenaton
Patriotic Paladin
Lord Akhenaton
Patriotic Paladin

I guess so! cat_blaugh
lol

And during the cold war, the USSR developed nuclear missiles capable of hitting the mainland US from Mother Russia. North Korea is closer.

Lonely Phantom

Lord Akhenaton
Patriotic Paladin
Lord Akhenaton
Patriotic Paladin
Lord Akhenaton
Patriotic Paladin

I guess so! cat_blaugh
lol

And during the cold war, the USSR developed nuclear missiles capable of hitting the mainland US from Mother Russia. North Korea is closer.

Nothing you're saying has anything to do with North Korea, TODAY. Russia can nuke us because they have the technology to reach us. NORTH KOREA DOESN'T.

Mega Noob

They have no reason to bomb Anchorage, neither does any entity with a legitimate military purpose.
Patriotic Paladin
Lord Akhenaton
Patriotic Paladin
Lord Akhenaton
Patriotic Paladin

I guess so! cat_blaugh
lol

Nothing you're saying has anything to do with North Korea, TODAY. Russia can nuke us because they have the technology to reach us. NORTH KOREA DOESN'T.

Except they were trade partners during the cold war, meaning they had access to these weapons and that includes a very real possibility of them having one or 20.

Lonely Phantom

Lord Akhenaton
Patriotic Paladin
Lord Akhenaton
Patriotic Paladin
Lord Akhenaton
Patriotic Paladin

I guess so! cat_blaugh
lol

Except they were trade partners during the cold war, meaning they had access to these weapons and that includes a very real possibility of them having one or 20.

Then NK wouldn't need to make any!
emotion_facepalm
Patriotic Paladin
Lord Akhenaton
Patriotic Paladin
Lord Akhenaton
Patriotic Paladin
lol

emotion_facepalm

Why not?

Lonely Phantom

Lord Akhenaton
Patriotic Paladin
Lord Akhenaton
Patriotic Paladin
Lord Akhenaton
Patriotic Paladin
lol

emotion_facepalm

Why not?

Because it only takes one to destroy us. .-.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff