Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
A dirty-talking Dallas teacher is in timeout.

The middle school instructor was suspended after he was caught on tape cussing out a class full of sixth-graders and bizarrely referencing the size of his p***s, officials said.

“If you don’t give a f--k, then I don’t give a f--k,” the teacher said in the recording.

A 12-year-old student recorded Monday’s seven-minute tirade and showed it to her mother. The outraged mom shared it with CBS DFW after she claimed the principal of Holmes Middle School refused to do anything.

The foul-mouthed rant went from bad to worse as the teacher began talking about his p***s.

“Some people’s d--k, they only go that far,” he said, adding improbably “My d--k goes all the way to that fence.”

He promised to show them when students laughed.

“I’m gonna show you what a d--k is,” the teacher said. “I’m gonna d--k your a-- over.”

The mother of the student who filmed the diatribe claims she took the tape to the school’s principal and was told to delete it, but she refused.

The teacher should be fired, she said.

“I want him to be out, and I don’t want him to be at any school,” the mom, identified only as Diana, told CBS DFW.

School officials condemned the teacher’s language.

“We’ve listened to the tape, and we’re horrified by it,” Dallas Independent School District spokesman André Riley told the Daily News. “We’re going to take steps to make sure our students are not exposed to that ever again.”

The teacher was placed on paid administrative leave while the district personnel office reviews the situation, Riley said.

He declined to release the teacher’s name.

School

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
He sounds as if he got fed up. Guess he figured he would get their attention that way? No excuse for that, however. What is wrong with some teachers. We know they are over-worked and a lot have to deal with kids who are very disruptive and all that. But...

Lonely Wolf

Please. This is normal for some schools in New Mexico. This isn't outrageous; this is entertaining. I bet that was the only student that had a problem with it. You always have those little miss perfect students who ruin it for everybody.

Tipsy Smoker

Serenity Of Crown Royal
Please. This is normal for some schools in New Mexico. This isn't outrageous; this is entertaining. I bet that was the only student that had a problem with it. You always have those little miss perfect students who ruin it for everybody.
You're a troll.

Philosophizing Otaku

16,150 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Falling For You 25
Serenity Of Crown Royal

I'm sorry, but what ******** planet do YOU live on? This should not be allowed to happen in schools, or anywhere near small children 'cause it could scar them for life....

Although I do admit, it would be pretty funny if this happened at a park or anywhere in public that wasn't a school building. cool I'd just luv to see this guy tazered for it.

Tipsy Smoker

Serenity Of Crown Royal
Chahklet
Serenity Of Crown Royal
You're a troll.

You're a horse-mouthed b***h mother ********. Now piss the ******** off, you c**t.
Lol girl stahp

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Sadly, the accusation that their first reaction was "delete it" is believable.

@ rest of thread -
Obvious troll is obvious. Stop feeding it.
If this teacher works with 11 and 12-year old's then it wouldn't surprise me if at least one point of his life he did inappropriate acts with a child.

Kawaii Shoujo

emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm

Sparkly Star

15,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
These are one of the many reasons why I'm going to try and home school my kids in the future.

Hilarious Puppy

Quote:
“I’m gonna d--k your a-- over.”

I have got to remember to use that one. cat_3nodding

Kawaii Guildswoman

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Loiterer 100
emotion_facepalm

Undead Enchantress

Nice. You teach children with that mouth?

Alien Cosmonaut

Lmao, sounds like Texas alright.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas