Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
It's all fun and games in the world of comic book movies -- until pro football gets involved.

Chris Pratt and Chris Evans -- two of the hottest actors in Hollywood because of their superhero roles in recent Marvel Studios movies -- are waging a friendly feud on Twitter, resulting in an epic bet over the Super Bowl.

In one corner, we have "Captain America's" Evans, a dyed-in-the-wool fan of the New England Patriots.

Evans landed the first blow Monday with a tweet to Pratt that said in part, "For the next 2 weeks, you are not my friend, you are my enemy."

In the other corner, we have Pratt, the "Guardians of the Galaxy" star, who roots for the Seattle Seahawks. Pratt quickly fired back with a dig at Evans' Marvel character.

Then Evans upped the ante.

Pratt framed the first half of the bet: If the Patriots lose, Evans must come to Seattle and visit a children's hospital in his superhero duds and waving a Seahawks fan-club flag.

And Evans responded in turn, daring Pratt to come to a Boston pediatric cancer center dressed as Star-Lord from "Guardians."

Chris Pratt, Chris Evans in epic Super Bowl bet

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
My god, can these two getter any better as human beings? Seriously.

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
It's official. Captain America has won the infamous superhero Super Bowl battle, which means Star-Lord will be paying a visit to a Boston charity -- all thanks to a friendly wager between Marvel actors Chris Evans and Chris Pratt.

Evans, a New England Patriots fan, bet Pratt, a Seattle Seahawks fan, that if the Patriots won Super Bowl XLIX, Pratt would have to pay a visit (dressed as Star-Lord) to Christopher's Haven, a Boston-based charity that benefits the families of child cancer patients.

If the Seahawks won, Evans had agreed to visit the Seattle Children's hospital while dressed as Captain America.

The kicker -- not only does Pratt have to dress up as Star-Lord, he also has to wear a Tom Brady jersey.

Christopher's Haven has already tweeted, "Congrats #Patriots and #TeamEvans! We can't wait for @prattprattpratt's visit to #chrishaven."

Chris Pratt Loses Epic Super Bowl Bet; Chris Evans Wins

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I'm happy that no matter who won that game, kids in need ultimately won in this bet. Congrats to the kids in Boston who get to see Star Lord.

Aged Noob

12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
I'm a bitter Seahawks fan at this moment but this is a win for all and makes me smile.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
GO STARLORD!! Any chance to hang out with that guy for a day is a win.

Quotable Prophet

I fail to see how anyone lost anything here.

I would totally pay to see him in person as Star Lord. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces