Fiarrah_-
Keltoi Samurai
Contagious Medusa
Keltoi Samurai
Contagious Medusa
I have never heard of that here. Ever.

Whoever told you that is full of s**t.

whoever told me . . . what, prexactly?

That a Canadian played that and died lol. I've never heard of it happening.

played what, exactly?

I've mentioned two separate games, here.

and my whole point is that kids are stupid, and I'm sure Canadian kids get up to just as suicidal types of hijinks as American kids, it's just that the US loves to brag about it for news ratings.

it's like how the US is viewed as more racist than Europe because we call ourselves out on our racism, whereas most European countries just swear they don't have a problem with racism, they just have a problem with nonwhites coming into their countries and nigging the place up, or sandnigging the place up ( is that a thing racists say? "nigging?" it sounds patently retarded, so I'm'll just go with "if it isn't, it at least sounds like something they'd say" ). as long as they don't acknowledge publicly that they have a problem, most folk'll gladly overlook 'em, especially when someone else is airing out their dirty laundry in a desperate bid for attention.

EDIT: I looked it up, and it turns out, "Nigging" IS recognised as a word by Urban Dictionary, and it's just as patently retarded and racist as it sounds. you literally can't satirize racists, because no matter how hard one tries, they always beat one to the punch.

Canadian kids do suicidal hijinks all the time. I live in Canada and read about it when ever there's a story about it in some random newspapers.

Like where I live right now. Some teen shot himself in the face when he and his friends were playing around with a gun they didn't think was loaded. I think alcohol was involved too.

Sorry to just randomly put this here..

so, some Canadian kids managed to do the exact thing that that fine upstanding young Gaian assured me that no Canadian kid was stupid enough to do, insisting that such was a purely American phenomenon.

To say that that only American kids/teens do these sort of things is kind of ignorant.
Most Canadian youngsters are just as stupid as any other youngster when they don't think things through properly.

Blessed Prophet

Is it a hard concept to grasp that guns aren't toys? That death is a real thing and it's permanent?

Seriously, I swear kids are dumb as ******** in this county nowadays.
emotion_facepalm

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I find these kids to be really stupid.

Dangerous Citizen

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
Infernal Marionetta
Detroit.

That is all.

What's that supposed to mean?

Dangerous Citizen

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
Frankly if Parents were to take the mystery of guns out of the picture then kids wouldn't think anything of them. When I was 3 my dad was cleaning some of his guns after going hunting and he showed me all the intricate parts and had me help clean (as much as a three year old can that is). Later on when I was 5 he took me out to shoot my first gun. a .22 Rifle. And Many times later at different events in time, I lost interest in the guns he had. I didn't see them as a threat or a mystery at all. Just another tool like anything else in a toolbox.

Yes I know a gun isn't the same as a Hammer, but every tool has a given use. Hammer for driving nails and prying things such as bent nails up, a gun is for shooting things for food or defence.

And since I lost interest I never bothered with trying to find his guns, he would show me where they were but I never cared. If Parents were to take that sort of approach then there wouldn't be as big of a problem.

Obviously don't give a child a loaded gun until they understand what a gun is and does.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff