Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Girl

Old Blue Collar Joe
HMS Thunder Child
Old Blue Collar Joe
The religion of peace strikes again.
Pretty sure a Christian shouldn't talk s**t given y'all's history of genocide.

He who is without sin and whatnot.

I'm looking for a recent story on a Christian that sentenced someone to death for changing religion....hmmmm.....nope. Not a ******** one.
But you keep digging up that history that we learned from and is over a century old because that's all you got to avoid looking like a tard...not that it helps you.
Did you learn from it?

Seriously?

Because if we're a Christian nation who mocks charity and the meek, then Christians haven't learned s**t. That you choose to kill people through poverty instead of the torch is a trivial distinction that only absolves the weakest of people's guilt.

PS

I still think it's funny that you use ableist pejoratives and simultaneously take issue with perceived misuse of phobias.

Friendly Explorer

*shakes head* This poor woman.
Terrapain
HMS Thunder Child
Old Blue Collar Joe

Most Christian societies are not as violent as they once were. Islam still has a lot of growing up to do.

Islam is also younger than Christianity.
Silvia Crow
HMS Thunder Child
Old Blue Collar Joe

The difference, I think, is that Christians don't insist up and down that Christianity is a religion of peace.

*Shrugs* I mean, some Christians do terrible things in the name of their God, but in recent years, Islam seems to be upping the bar.

Yes it does. It's also a religion of love as its principles say but we don't see much of that either.
Old Blue Collar Joe
HMS Thunder Child
Old Blue Collar Joe

I'm looking for a recent story on a Christian that sentenced someone to death for changing religion....hmmmm.....nope. Not a ******** one.
But you keep digging up that history that we learned from and is over a century old because that's all you got to avoid looking like a tard...not that it helps you.

You seem to forget that Islam is younger than Christianity and therefore has had less time to grow.

Dapper Hunter

6,825 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
******** barbarians. This is just sad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers