Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Warlord

YahuShalum
8 tailed snake miu
YahuShalum
8 tailed snake miu
Well I hope everyone in those countries stay safe today and everyday.
It's actually supposed to be a world wide warning. They just did the embassy thing out there to prevent another Benghazi. Right now it seems to be utter bullshit. Bush 2.0. Literally they're saying we don't know where, we don't know when, but they ARE going to attack! What kind of fear mongering bs is this...

They just want people to be on alert that an attack COULD be possible. I'd rather know that one could be possible, than not knowing at all.
Without any other details other then an attack is imminent? You do realize that's a fear tactic? They don't even know WHEN it's supposed to happen. So now you have the rest of your life to fear this imminent (Possible) attack. Think about it. If nothing happens will they say false alarm?

Do you actually fear anything when the government says US embassies in other countries are threatened?

Fanatical Zealot

Part of the issue with sending more soldiers is that, there's nowhere to put them. Will they simply camp out on the front lawn?

And since tear gas, pepper spray and tazers aren't allowed by the military, nor can weapons be fired out of the embassy, there's very little defense until the people climb over the walls.

And since the walls to our embassies are typically not exactly impenetrable fortresses... it's usually pretty easy to enter.

I'm all for increasing security but the trend has been to make them pretty so they don't look intimidating.
Omnileech
YahuShalum
8 tailed snake miu
YahuShalum
8 tailed snake miu
Well I hope everyone in those countries stay safe today and everyday.
It's actually supposed to be a world wide warning. They just did the embassy thing out there to prevent another Benghazi. Right now it seems to be utter bullshit. Bush 2.0. Literally they're saying we don't know where, we don't know when, but they ARE going to attack! What kind of fear mongering bs is this...

They just want people to be on alert that an attack COULD be possible. I'd rather know that one could be possible, than not knowing at all.
Without any other details other then an attack is imminent? You do realize that's a fear tactic? They don't even know WHEN it's supposed to happen. So now you have the rest of your life to fear this imminent (Possible) attack. Think about it. If nothing happens will they say false alarm?

Do you actually fear anything when the government says US embassies in other countries are threatened?
What I fear is an attack that get's blamed on another country and we decide to enter yet another war.

Magical Tree

Does that include Asia?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas