Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
JamesWN
David2074
How much for her first used tampon after she officially became a royal?

Trash / Garbage is still garbage even if a famous person owned it.

Now I'm having creepy thoughts trying to imagine the personality of the person who purchased this and wondering what his/her house looks like. Does he have special locking glass fronted freezer display cases full of frozen slices of inedible cake? Maybe another room full of creepy royal stuff that does not need freezing?
"And in this box is my collection of royal toenail clippings. You'll note the edge differences in the ones from the 1800s compared to the more modern ones cut with newer styles of cutters".
"And over here is my prized collection of disposable paper car floor mats from each time a royal had one of their vehicles serviced."

I'm just wondering if they're ever gonna re-sell it. So I can buy a piece of history myself and blow it to smithereens enjoy it immensely. emotion_kirakira

I wondered that myself.
Did the first owner buy it as an "investment" with the intent of reselling or was it just some princess groupie who hoarded it forever and then died and then they were clearing out his/her estate?
And likewise did the most recent purchaser buy it as an investment?

And how does one decide when a Princess Diana cake has reached its zenith in terms of value?
With many antiques older is better but for rotten cake they might reach a point where some folks start to say "Princess who?". Plus love for the royal family has fallen off a bit in general.
And what about the demographics of the cake collectors? Are they an aging bunch who will be dying off or have they managed to breed replacements?
Too many uncertainties for me to want to invest in rotten cake. smile

lastborntripletmack's Significant Otter

Popular Seeker

37,665 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
xXFurygeistXx
gonk How has it not decayed into nothing by now? Ew...
I heard of things like this, well mainly you can keep a Mcdonalds burger for ten years and nothing will happen to it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff