Witty Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
K i n g X u m o t - XVI
Vestri Umbra
K i n g X u m o t - XVI
I hope the boy gets mauled by bears one day.

With an attitude like that it would probably do the world better if you were the one mauled

It would do the world better if all humans were gone if we don't start protecting the environment more.

Suggesting that an 11 year old boy deserves to be mauled to death by bears definitely isn't helpful step in getting the cooperation needed to do any good for the environment isn't. What that kind of statement is helpful for is making yourself out to be an a*****e.

Kitten

Ratttking
Marrmee
Ratttking
Marrmee
Ratttking
Marrmee
In your opinion. Too bad you can't see the flaws in your own little spewl.
The comments you made were both ignorant and insulting. Spewl? That's not even a word. lol
And the only thing you had to offer was flak. So, I think we're about even.
No, I offered facts, not merely criticism. You offered nothing but hate speech.
No. In the beginning I simply said that I didn't agree with the deer being killed and that the kid didn't deserve merit for it. That is called a opinion. To which you didn't like so you decided to ride my a** for having it, Then because I didn't cave and say you're right resorted you to insults against me.

But anyway, I'm done now.
Nope, you insulted him while remaining completely ignorant of the incidents as they occurred. I have not insulted you once, unless you feel that being corrected is somehow insulting. lol
Wrong again. Read the whole article on facebook. "Good thing you're a know it all." If saying he shouldn't of and that he doesn't deserve s**t is insulting to you. Which in all actuality, I don't care that you feel like I'm wrong and being a douche for saying so. Like I said, my opinion.. You don't have to like it, and I don't have to care that you don't.
Assuming that I have a low comprehension level is pretty insulting. I'm sure you would feel the same way of someone did that to you when you really didn't need it.

nextjune's King

Romantic Paradox

37,400 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Vestri Umbra
K i n g X u m o t - XVI
Vestri Umbra
K i n g X u m o t - XVI

With an attitude like that it would probably do the world better if you were the one mauled

It would do the world better if all humans were gone if we don't start protecting the environment more.

Suggesting that an 11 year old boy deserves to be mauled to death by bears definitely isn't helpful step in getting the cooperation needed to do any good for the environment isn't. What that kind of statement is helpful for is making yourself out to be an a*****e.

That's funny..
I never said anything about death..

Witty Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
K i n g X u m o t - XVI
Vestri Umbra
K i n g X u m o t - XVI
Vestri Umbra
K i n g X u m o t - XVI

That's funny..

You're either just being a smartass or a dumbass if you think your statement couldn't be taken to imply death. And even if you didn't outright suggest his death, or intend it. Stating that an 11 year old should be mauled by a bear still makes you out to be an a*****e.
Vestri Umbra
K i n g X u m o t - XVI
Vestri Umbra
K i n g X u m o t - XVI
Vestri Umbra
K i n g X u m o t - XVI

That's funny..

You're either just being a smartass or a dumbass if you think your statement couldn't be taken to imply death. And even if you didn't outright suggest his death, or intend it. Stating that an 11 year old should be mauled by a bear still makes you out to be an a*****e.

I am beginning to think you're talking to a member of VHEM, and if I'm right, you'd have better luck debating a lamp post, as it has a significantly higher IQ.
I've never understood how people don't see the hypocrisy in saying that it's fine to kill a deer but it's not fine to kill a human. Were both animals, we both evolved, we both have emotion, what the hell is the difference?
Old Blue Collar Joe
Ringoringa
It's albino. ALBINO. That's a genetic mutation. Not a species. It's uncommon, yes, but there will be more. If the kid didn't get it, an animal would have. That's why deer aren't typically white. It's not an advantageous color in the wild. And stop chewing them out for things you THINK they may or may not do. I'm looking at you, people whining about how "I bet they won't even use the meat, because that's just how people like this are!" You don't know them. It's like me getting pissed at you because, you know, YOU just might be a baby raper. I have no evidence to support this theory, but that's just what people like you are LIKE. Therefore I must get pissed off!

Well said. I get a kick out of people who have not one ******** clue about the culture of hunters and that most money for conservation efforts is actually provided by the hunters everyone is bitching about.

We wouldn't need the conservations as much if people didn't mercilessly attack the beings in the first place, would we?
Yveltals_Awakening
Old Blue Collar Joe
Ringoringa
It's albino. ALBINO. That's a genetic mutation. Not a species. It's uncommon, yes, but there will be more. If the kid didn't get it, an animal would have. That's why deer aren't typically white. It's not an advantageous color in the wild. And stop chewing them out for things you THINK they may or may not do. I'm looking at you, people whining about how "I bet they won't even use the meat, because that's just how people like this are!" You don't know them. It's like me getting pissed at you because, you know, YOU just might be a baby raper. I have no evidence to support this theory, but that's just what people like you are LIKE. Therefore I must get pissed off!

Well said. I get a kick out of people who have not one ******** clue about the culture of hunters and that most money for conservation efforts is actually provided by the hunters everyone is bitching about.

We wouldn't need the conservations as much if people didn't mercilessly attack the beings in the first place, would we?

You want to know why we have deer hunting season? Because if we didn't they would starve out and be raiding neighborhoods because they over breed. Contrary to popular (uneducated opinion) there is actually a limit to how many licenses are sold and how many tags a person can get to hunt deer with.
By culling the herd, they actually improve the gene pool because it helps the deer to survive another winter.
Old Blue Collar Joe
Yveltals_Awakening
Old Blue Collar Joe
Ringoringa

You want to know why we have deer hunting season? Because if we didn't they would starve out .

An increase in deer population will cause an increase in predator population. Nature has existed millions of years without us, it's foolish and idiotic to think it suddenly depends on us today.
Yveltals_Awakening
Old Blue Collar Joe
Yveltals_Awakening
Old Blue Collar Joe
Ringoringa

You want to know why we have deer hunting season? Because if we didn't they would starve out .

An increase in deer population will cause an increase in predator population. Nature has existed millions of years without us, it's foolish and idiotic to think it suddenly depends on us today.

Wishful thinking. Predators breed a lot slower and less than prey. Thinking it is otherwise is foolish in it's own right and doesn't display a complete comprehension of what, exactly, hunting is all about.
There's also the reality that venison is healthier for you than regular cow meat, as it is leaner and tastes better and isn't loaded with steroids.

Tipsy Smoker

Old Blue Collar Joe
Yveltals_Awakening
Old Blue Collar Joe
Yveltals_Awakening
Old Blue Collar Joe
Ringoringa

Wishful thinking. Predators breed a lot slower and less than prey. Thinking it is otherwise is foolish in it's own right and doesn't display a complete comprehension of what, exactly, hunting is all about.
There's also the reality that venison is healthier for you than regular cow meat, as it is leaner and tastes better and isn't loaded with steroids.
A man who hunts is very attractive.
Old Blue Collar Joe
Yveltals_Awakening
Old Blue Collar Joe
Yveltals_Awakening
Old Blue Collar Joe
Ringoringa

They do breed slower but with more food they have a better chance of survival and will therefore increase in population. Nature will always balance itself out eventually. I don't like the ideal of killing cows either. We're all animals that evolved together, if we don't have to take an innocent life then we shouldn't. Humans do not need meat to live or be healthy.
Yveltals_Awakening
Old Blue Collar Joe
Yveltals_Awakening
Old Blue Collar Joe
Yveltals_Awakening

They do breed slower but with more food they have a better chance of survival and will therefore increase in population. Nature will always balance itself out eventually. I don't like the ideal of killing cows either. We're all animals that evolved together, if we don't have to take an innocent life then we shouldn't. Humans do not need meat to live or be healthy.

You eat what you want to. We're omnivores. It's what we were designed to be, whether you want to claim it's evolution or creative design is irrelevant. Our system operates best on a mix of the two, not all of one or the other.
And the typical cycle of animals when not kept in check? The prey becomes too much, and predators breed to superior numbers, until they wipe out enough prey, then they starve. And, as has been proven on multiple occasions, they will resort to eating dumbasses who want a selfie with them when they get hungry. That, or they starve themselves into near oblivion, and the cycle starts all over again.
There isn't any magic kingdom of animals where they all love one another and have tea and crumpets.

Dead Hellraiser

If he had a license and the deer was killed in an area where hunting was allowed, good on him.

Venison's delicious, anyway.
Old Blue Collar Joe
Yveltals_Awakening
Old Blue Collar Joe
Yveltals_Awakening
Old Blue Collar Joe
Yveltals_Awakening

You eat what you want to. We're omnivores. It's what we were designed to be, whether you want to claim it's evolution or creative design is irrelevant. Our system operates best on a mix of the two, not all of one or the other.
And the typical cycle of animals when not kept in check? The prey becomes too much, and predators breed to superior numbers, until they wipe out enough prey, then they starve. And, as has been proven on multiple occasions, they will resort to eating dumbasses who want a selfie with them when they get hungry. That, or they starve themselves into near oblivion, and the cycle starts all over again.
There isn't any magic kingdom of animals where they all love one another and have tea and crumpets.

Alright, I see you're not educated enough to carry on this conversation. Humans are new. Nature carried on billions of years before us. It did not suddenly become dependant upon us. I'm done, I prefer to only have conversations with at least averagely educated people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff