MyKitKat18
Il Leopardo
MyKitKat18
Il Leopardo

people already tried that
they ultimately slaughtered and enslaved thousands of people around the world
obviously genocide helps no one

Doesn't mean i'm giving up. But thanks for the reply wink

you pretty much said you aren't going to give up on a mission to -to quote transformers- punish and enslave those who have not yet heard of your idea of god

No all i'm gonna do is preach. Please don't assume. Thank you...

But maybe some people don't want to hear about it....

i"m not gonnna make them listen. I'm only gonna help preach those who do.

Lonely Seeker

Il Leopardo
MyKitKat18
Il Leopardo
MyKitKat18
Moon Soulist
at least we christians have something to live for! i wouldnt call wat i said earlier as insight myself, if you read a wee bit carefully, you will see that plainly in the Bible. btw do you hav an ultimate dream or goal in life? i...well....made up my own job....its like an improved verson of the police, as too many crimes are rising and not enough cops are around, or they just arent trying that hard. And i would dare anyone to say that i cant make up a new kind of job... after all, are all those jobs made before us not simply ideas turned real and then improved as mine will (hopefully) be?...

True. And yes i do. I wanna help make the world a better place by going to places where ppl haven't heard of God and talkin to them bout it. That or i jus wanna help others you know? And i wish you luck in your job. Maybe i can help out?

you pretty much said you aren't going to give up on a mission to -to quote transformers- punish and enslave those who have not yet heard of your idea of god
who are you ppl to say we would enslave others? thats not part of our Bible thats for sure, you shouldnt assume the worst of someone just because you dont feel the same. < the harder you try at something, the chances of success will also increase, although that is not always the case>

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
Kitkat if you care so much about your religion watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKsVSBhSwJg
Captain IV
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKsVSBhSwJg

Lmao yessssssssss xD

I officailly love you =O

lmao

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
Moon Soulist
Il Leopardo
MyKitKat18
Il Leopardo
MyKitKat18
Moon Soulist
at least we christians have something to live for! i wouldnt call wat i said earlier as insight myself, if you read a wee bit carefully, you will see that plainly in the Bible. btw do you hav an ultimate dream or goal in life? i...well....made up my own job....its like an improved verson of the police, as too many crimes are rising and not enough cops are around, or they just arent trying that hard. And i would dare anyone to say that i cant make up a new kind of job... after all, are all those jobs made before us not simply ideas turned real and then improved as mine will (hopefully) be?...

True. And yes i do. I wanna help make the world a better place by going to places where ppl haven't heard of God and talkin to them bout it. That or i jus wanna help others you know? And i wish you luck in your job. Maybe i can help out?

who are you ppl to say we would enslave others? thats not part of our Bible thats for sure, you shouldnt assume the worst of someone just because you dont feel the same. < the harder you try at something, the chances of success will also increase, although that is not always the case>

That's basically what your ancestral christians did.
They enslaved the Aztecs.
They enslaved the Native Texans.
Not what you would do.
What they did.
And what you just very well might end up repeating with your preaching.
I only saw like 15 minutes into one episode it looks kinda coolish...
Moon Soulist
Il Leopardo
MyKitKat18
Il Leopardo
MyKitKat18
Moon Soulist

actually it is part of your bible
if you actually read the bible you would know that it completely condones slavery

also, like i already said, i didn't assume anything, i was using historical facts to back up my claim that preaching to those who are "godless" leads to death and slavery
people came to the new world with the intention of converting the "savages" and ultimately enslaved them, killed them and infected them with diseases they had no defense against
i'm not saying this because i disagree, i'm saying this because it is a fact

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
Tsuyoko Miyashii
Captain IV
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKsVSBhSwJg

Lmao yessssssssss xD

I officailly love you =O

lmao

Good...
good.

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Guys. All i asked was bout hate. And this religious topic came up. We all have different beliefs and cultures. I accept that. But there's ppl out there who wanna hear the word of God and i'm gonna find them. Call it whatever you want. I'm only preaching those who wanna hear it. If you don't lyk it that's your prob not mine. But i'm not enslaving anyone. Don't reply to this. And btw thank you for the achievement. I didn't mean to get one this way tho. Thanks for all the replies and comments. And for expressing you all's opinion. Good bye.

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
MyKitKat18
Why do ppl hate each other? why is there so much hate in the world? why can't everyone just get along? In the bible it says that the second greatest commandment is to love our neighbor as we love ourself. Why isn't everyone following this? sweatdrop i don't understand....

You mention the bible and one of it's commandments...
Seems like religion to me.
Captain IV
MyKitKat18
Why do ppl hate each other? why is there so much hate in the world? why can't everyone just get along? In the bible it says that the second greatest commandment is to love our neighbor as we love ourself. Why isn't everyone following this? sweatdrop i don't understand....

i concur
Il Leopardo
Captain IV
MyKitKat18

i concur

i second that...or third.. >.>

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
Kids these days.
Think they're so ********' intelligent.
I WAS IN DA MILLITARY.
hate is a strong word that i rarely use. it should be banned as a word and a feeling.

Lonely Seeker

if u are christian then you should know that after armageddon (may hav miss spelt that forgive meh) when we all go up in heaven and God makes a new world, hate Will cease to exist, for God will destroy satan and all his followers in the lake of fire... trust meh ive read that section (revalations) in the bible a lot, i know much... neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff