Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
Moon Soulist
at least we christians have something to live for! i wouldnt call wat i said earlier as insight myself, if you read a wee bit carefully, you will see that plainly in the Bible. btw do you hav an ultimate dream or goal in life? i...well....made up my own job....its like an improved verson of the police, as too many crimes are rising and not enough cops are around, or they just arent trying that hard. And i would dare anyone to say that i cant make up a new kind of job... after all, are all those jobs made before us not simply ideas turned real and then improved as mine will (hopefully) be?...

YOUR A SUPERHERO.
YOUR ******** BATMAN?!

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Captain IV
MyKitKat18
Captain IV
MyKitKat18
Captain IV
MyKitKat18
Why do ppl hate each other? why is there so much hate in the world? why can't everyone just get along? In the bible it says that the second greatest commandment is to love our neighbor as we love ourself. Why isn't everyone following this? sweatdrop i don't understand....

Who the ******** actually read the bible?
Let alone follow it's "commandments".

Um good ppl who wanna go to heaven do. Tho that wasn't the topic but its funny how quickly you went to that.

Your funny, small child.
And good people who wanna go to heaven?
Thats pansy bull.
The pastor father dude said all one needs is to repent.
Shhh.
Silly child.
I like you...
But your silly.

That's not the only thing you've gotta do. But i lyk your straightforwardness. And silly? go ahead and say i'm stupid or retarded. I would just lyk to thank you for your honesty wink

HUSH CHHILD.
I SAY WHAT I PLEASE.
AND I PLEASE TO SAY YOUR SILLY.
Now on another note.
Keep in mind yer being biased.
Not everyone is christian or mormon or catholic or whatever the ********.
Buddhism.
Allah?
They don't preach the same morals as your "Jesus"
Therefore we wage religous war against one another.
"God hates fags"
Etc etc.
YOUR RELIGION CAUSED THIS, SILLY CHILD.
REPENT!

Repent? What i do? but you're rite. I was being biased. But if the my religion didn't fit you didn't have to answer. And please. I don't wanna fite. sad

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
MyKitKat18
Captain IV
MyKitKat18
Captain IV
MyKitKat18

Um good ppl who wanna go to heaven do. Tho that wasn't the topic but its funny how quickly you went to that.

Your funny, small child.
Thats pansy bull.
Shhh.
Silly child.
I like you...
But your silly.

That's not the only thing you've gotta do. But i lyk your straightforwardness. And silly? go ahead and say i'm stupid or retarded. I would just lyk to thank you for your honesty wink

HUSH CHHILD.
I SAY WHAT I PLEASE.
Now on another note.
Buddhism.
Allah?
"God hates fags"
Etc etc.
REPENT!

Repent? What i do? but you're rite. I was being biased. But if the my religion didn't fit you didn't have to answer. And please. I don't wanna fite. sad

You'll do as I say!
And on that day Captain said:
Let us not fight.
Let drinks be passed.
Yer too young to stress about this shitt.
Be happy.
And yes...Yes you were biased.

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Moon Soulist
at least we christians have something to live for! i wouldnt call wat i said earlier as insight myself, if you read a wee bit carefully, you will see that plainly in the Bible. btw do you hav an ultimate dream or goal in life? i...well....made up my own job....its like an improved verson of the police, as too many crimes are rising and not enough cops are around, or they just arent trying that hard. And i would dare anyone to say that i cant make up a new kind of job... after all, are all those jobs made before us not simply ideas turned real and then improved as mine will (hopefully) be?...

True. And yes i do. I wanna help make the world a better place by going to places where ppl haven't heard of God and talkin to them bout it. That or i jus wanna help others you know? And i wish you luck in your job. Maybe i can help out?

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
MyKitKat18
Moon Soulist

True. And yes i do. I wanna help make the world a better place by going to places where ppl haven't heard of God and talkin to them bout it. That or i jus wanna help others you know? And i wish you luck in your job. Maybe i can help out?

BATMAN WORKS ALONE SILLY CHILD!
And take a second to look back at what your saying.
Others might not take too kindly to you thrusting your religous beliefs and ways upon them.
Columbus?
The Conquerors from GREAT SPAIN?
Spanish pride ftw.

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Captain IV
MyKitKat18
Captain IV
MyKitKat18
Captain IV
MyKitKat18

Your funny, small child.
Thats pansy bull.
Shhh.
Silly child.
I like you...
But your silly.

HUSH CHHILD.
I SAY WHAT I PLEASE.
Now on another note.
Buddhism.
Allah?
"God hates fags"
Etc etc.
REPENT!

You'll do as I say!
Let us not fight.
Let drinks be passed.
Be happy.

it doesn't matter how old i am. Not all young ppl have to be ignorant. And i'm not stressing either. Please. Can't we just get along and not fight bout this anymore? sad

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
MyKitKat18
Captain IV
MyKitKat18
Captain IV
MyKitKat18

HUSH CHHILD.
I SAY WHAT I PLEASE.
Now on another note.
Buddhism.
Allah?
"God hates fags"
Etc etc.
REPENT!

You'll do as I say!
Let us not fight.
Let drinks be passed.
Be happy.

it doesn't matter how old i am. Not all young ppl have to be ignorant. And i'm not stressing either. Please. Can't we just get along and not fight bout this anymore? sad

Your response shows how ignorant you really are.
I was never fighting, simply pointing out the flaws in your logic in my erratic way.

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Captain IV
MyKitKat18
Captain IV
MyKitKat18
Captain IV
MyKitKat18

HUSH CHHILD.
I SAY WHAT I PLEASE.
Now on another note.
Buddhism.
Allah?
"God hates fags"
Etc etc.
REPENT!

You'll do as I say!
Let us not fight.
Let drinks be passed.
Be happy.

I was never fighting, simply pointing out the flaws in your logic in my erratic way.

Well you're rite bout being erratic. xp

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
MyKitKat18
Captain IV
MyKitKat18
Captain IV
MyKitKat18

You'll do as I say!
Let us not fight.
Let drinks be passed.
Be happy.

You wanna help people?
Field Medic.
Follow my footsteps.
I DOUBLE DARE YOU.

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Captain IV
MyKitKat18
Captain IV
MyKitKat18
Captain IV
MyKitKat18

You'll do as I say!
Let us not fight.
Let drinks be passed.
Be happy.

You wanna help people?
Field Medic.
Follow my footsteps.
I DOUBLE DARE YOU.

lol you're funny

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
MyKitKat18
Captain IV
MyKitKat18
Captain IV
MyKitKat18

You wanna help people?
Field Medic.
Follow my footsteps.
I DOUBLE DARE YOU.

lol you're funny

Actually I'm serious.
But combat warps the senses.
Mostly humour.
I've had too many comrades die in my arms.
Hmm religion is a huge thing that peple fight over. and "spreading the word of god" to people who have completely different beliefs isnt fair nor does it help with the "no hate" situation.

i mean lets say you love milky way candy bars, i on the other hand love snickers and i think everyone should also love snickers so go and tell everyone about snickers until everyone decides they too love snickers. even when you say you dont like snickers i still try and persuade you to like them til ou get angry at me or just walk away. you are probably going to hate me for trying to persuade you so hard into liking what i like.

thats MY VIEW of what christians are like... and thats just one reason for hate in this world. also this effing country being run by religious beliefs when we are a melting pot of the world with many different religions and cultures....

/endrant

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Tsuyoko Miyashii
Hmm religion is a huge thing that peple fight over. and "spreading the word of god" to people who have completely different beliefs isnt fair nor does it help with the "no hate" situation.

i mean lets say you love milky way candy bars, i on the other hand love snickers and i think everyone should also love snickers so go and tell everyone about snickers until everyone decides they too love snickers. even when you say you dont like snickers i still try and persuade you to like them til ou get angry at me or just walk away. you are probably going to hate me for trying to persuade you so hard into liking what i like.

thats MY VIEW of what christians are like... and thats just one reason for hate in this world. also this effing country being run by religious beliefs when we are a melting pot of the world with many different religions and cultures....

/endrant

Thank you for the reply wink

Lonely Seeker

MyKitKat18
Moon Soulist

i swear i could make a movie about this lol... help out? i havnt even started yet...planned yet to be started... i just think crime needs a serious beat down, plus we need to recall many sacrafises (excuse me if my spelling is wrong on that, typing fast screws you up a lot lol) like MLK aka. Martin Luthur King, if you havnt noticed already, many ppl around us are still racist.<off topic, but still important at least to me...> i dislike the government...if i am correct, correct me if i am wrong, but isnt the government supposed to be the branch that keeps everything in order?, i call it the order myself yet it doesnt even deserve that name. for those who love the way they think and live such as i, they should fight their way, hopefully for the better good though, to getting the kind of world they want. even if it means knocking some sence into the morons around us

no offence to anyone as usual....

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Captain IV
MyKitKat18
Captain IV
MyKitKat18
Captain IV
MyKitKat18

You wanna help people?
Field Medic.
Follow my footsteps.
I DOUBLE DARE YOU.

lol you're funny

Actually I'm serious.
But combat warps the senses.
Mostly humour.
I've had too many comrades die in my arms.

Awww sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces