Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Noob

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
The Humble Tactician
well my parents have made me feel like a mistake... I've been contemplating suicide... my dad said to me "the smiles on a family picture would turn 2 frowns if they knew what you were"

Dont you dare commit suicide. Your parents are jerks. You can add me as a friend if you want. You are loved by your friends, and if they say that to you, just remember your friends. That's what i did when i was going through a tough time.

I hate people like that....I am so sorry that they said that to you. They don't deserve you if they say that.

Naughty Receiver

8,575 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Aurasong
The Humble Tactician
well my parents have made me feel like a mistake... I've been contemplating suicide... my dad said to me "the smiles on a family picture would turn 2 frowns if they knew what you were"

Dont you dare commit suicide. Your parents are jerks. You can add me as a friend if you want. You are loved by your friends, and if they say that to you, just remember your friends. That's what i did when i was going through a tough time.

I hate people like that....I am so sorry that they said that to you. They don't deserve you if they say that.

aww... thanx... makes me feel way better now... and yea they dont deserve me...

6,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100

Although it may sound cliche, life truly is a roller coaster.
Your going to have your ups and downs and there will be times when people, even your own family, don't love, let alone like, you.

Advice? Don't give up. Yes, it sounds cliche, but growing up and showing those that doubted you from the start is one way to say that you don't give a crap what others think.

Show them that you are important. What your father said was truly wrong to begin with.

What he meant to say was, "One day, you'll find someone and you'll turn their frown upside down." smile

Naughty Receiver

8,575 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Rodom

Although it may sound cliche, life truly is a roller coaster.
Your going to have your ups and downs and there will be times when people, even your own family, don't love, let alone like, you.

Advice? Don't give up. Yes, it sounds cliche, but growing up and showing those that doubted you from the start is one way to say that you don't give a crap what others think.

Show them that you are important. What your father said was truly wrong to begin with.

What he meant to say was, "One day, you'll find someone and you'll turn their frown upside down." smile

to me that isnt cliche... its true... life is a huge roller coaster... and wat he said was in anger... but duznt giv him the right 2 have said that... he should b glad im the one doing the best out of his 3 other children...
pleeeeessssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee anything but suicide or murder because then the world would be at loss
maybe they didnt mean to say that to you, like maybe they were blowing off steam on you.they really dont mean that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff