Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Warrior

16,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Hey guys the scores aren't just based on how many we kill and heal. If it were we'd be clear cut winners hands down.

Instead team partisipation and activity is taken into acount. We may have more kills and Healls but the Dark elves are busting there butts off and it shows with a 11 point lead as when I last checked.

Show you suport and get into the action! Bump if you agree that we need to pick up the action. Comment if you think I'm wrong.

Witty Phantom

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Necra Eclips
Hey guys the scores aren't just based on how many we kill and heal. If it were we'd be clear cut winners hands down.

Instead team partisipation and activity is taken into acount. We may have more kills and Healls but the Dark elves are busting there butts off and it shows with a 11 point lead as when I last checked.

Show you suport and get into the action! Bump if you agree that we need to pick up the action. Comment if you think I'm wrong.

go for it!

Witty Phantom

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Necra Eclips

go for it!

Alien Warrior

16,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Rasha is alone

I sure will and everyone else needs to too. Infact no matter what they think of my toipic we get positive results. If you look at what I said carefully lol.

Witty Phantom

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Necra Eclips
Rasha is alone

I sure will and everyone else needs to too. Infact no matter what they think of my toipic we get positive results. If you look at what I said carefully lol.

lol I agree with you but the servers crashing are keeping me from posting. I'm healing you so you can fight 4laugh

Olympic Bloodsucker

I agree! It's a little nuts how many more kills and heals we have, yet they're in the lead.

Alien Warrior

16,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Rasha is alone
Necra Eclips
Rasha is alone

lol I agree with you but the servers crashing are keeping me from posting. I'm healing you so you can fight 4laugh

Yay Health! So Gaia acting up isn't just my computer that's nice to know. It's tried preventing this post four or five times as is so I made a little something special for Gaia

;oiuhanerygfpiuabhepr9ugfweb4unrfiuvf[payerfhv[w4h3[5879gy-0awuerb[97h[h(&TPUH)*T@UGP*Gfpiugdpo8yfgvpiuqh-e97tfvpiUG)*^TGY#BRP*sher[gfu-287eyrp(&%^^$&%$*& wink ^c;ubhspiudvbapdyfhv;aigdp9.

I feel better now.

Alien Warrior

16,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
FrogShield
I agree! It's a little nuts how many more kills and heals we have, yet they're in the lead.

It's because we have more people but they're working on killing up harder. More of there members are activly healing and fighting, while we only have some of ours doing things around the event. It was done to make sure this wasn't more of a faction popularity contest like some of the other events have been.

Olympic Bloodsucker

Necra Eclips
FrogShield

It's because we have more people but they're working on killing up harder. More of there members are activly healing and fighting, while we only have some of ours doing things around the event. It was done to make sure this wasn't more of a faction popularity contest like some of the other events have been.

I know but sad Darnit where are all of those vampires?

Alien Warrior

16,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
FrogShield

I know but sad Darnit where are all of those vampires?

I think it's day time.....they don't like the day time I've heard. The one who do sparkle and the real vampires wait till night to kill them. At any rate they probably don't care about the even and just joined because they figured more people would join the vampires, and just want the winners item.

They stuck like that some times and not in a pleasant way either. cat_ninja heheh vampire joke

Moonlight Lover

17,075 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Bump! 3nodding

Fatcat

Olympic Bloodsucker

Necra Eclips
I think it's day time.....they don't like the day time I've heard. The one who do sparkle and the real vampires wait till night to kill them. At any rate they probably don't care about the even and just joined because they figured more people would join the vampires, and just want the winners item.

They stuck like that some times and not in a pleasant way either. cat_ninja heheh vampire joke

Hehe that is true. Hopefully our fellow bloodsuckers will return at nightfall. I'm trying to play while doing homework, lol.

Timid Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

J.A.B.

Just

Another

Bump

emotion_bigheart

:3