• Big Tipper 100
  • Signature Look 250
here to heal people!

Unbeatable Healer

14,775 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
Any chance a fellow medic could receive some attention? Someone I killed earlier has sworn revenge and won't leave me alone...even though I have killed them every single time. :/

9,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Citizen 200
heal me please

Amorous Capitalist

14,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Grim1989
Thy Almond
Grim1989

I'm wearing two rings, my high school ring and my birthstone ring my ma got for me for my 15th birthday, it's pretty old, seeing it was back in 2004 when I got it.

it doesn't feel like it makes it hard to type or hold things?

no it doesn't, in fact it feels weird when I'm not wearing them, so I wear them all the time.

guess it mostly depends on the person XD necklaces and hair pieces are my favorite type of jewelry (like hair clips and combs, not wigs)

Dedicated Powerhouse

10,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • PvP 200
Chisuchina
Grim1989

yes you are the first I meet outside of Fanfiction.net lol
Oh god, FF, I haven't been on there in a long time rofl

I satisfy my destiel fix on tumblr and AO3, lol. But I'm fairly new to SPN fandom on a whole, I honestly had no interest in it until I started following people on tumblr who would post SPN stuff all the time and I finally decided to give it a chance xD

On a whole, I was right, I skipped a bunch of seasons just to get to the ones with Cas in it because with Cas came like, actual plot rather than just "monster of the week" problems. Plus Cas is adorable as hell emotion_kirakira

Crowley is fantastic too, but Mark Shepard has always been a BAMF, I've loved him in everything I've ever seen him in.

//just flails and spews all over the place

Yea, I haven't been on tumblr yet, but I have read a few Harry Potter stories on AO3, I found Supernatural on a crossover of HP and SPN and I liked it but got tired of trying to figure who all the characters where on SPN so I went and found out that TNT(channel) was playing Supernatural on it and I was in luck too because they were playing season 1, so I started watching and liked it, and I pretty much fell in love with it when Castiel came because the plot was finally showing itself. And you can so tell there is sexual tension between Dean and Cas xD
but yea, I read a lot of stories on FF.Net
can look at the stories I read with this same username xD

Codebreaking Mage

14,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100

Dedicated Powerhouse

10,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • PvP 200
Thy Almond
Grim1989
Thy Almond
Grim1989

I'm wearing two rings, my high school ring and my birthstone ring my ma got for me for my 15th birthday, it's pretty old, seeing it was back in 2004 when I got it.

it doesn't feel like it makes it hard to type or hold things?

no it doesn't, in fact it feels weird when I'm not wearing them, so I wear them all the time.

guess it mostly depends on the person XD necklaces and hair pieces are my favorite type of jewelry (like hair clips and combs, not wigs)

yea, I mostly wear necklaces and earrings when I'm going out.

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Grim1989
Chisuchina
Grim1989

yes you are the first I meet outside of Fanfiction.net lol
Oh god, FF, I haven't been on there in a long time rofl

I satisfy my destiel fix on tumblr and AO3, lol. But I'm fairly new to SPN fandom on a whole, I honestly had no interest in it until I started following people on tumblr who would post SPN stuff all the time and I finally decided to give it a chance xD

On a whole, I was right, I skipped a bunch of seasons just to get to the ones with Cas in it because with Cas came like, actual plot rather than just "monster of the week" problems. Plus Cas is adorable as hell emotion_kirakira

Crowley is fantastic too, but Mark Shepard has always been a BAMF, I've loved him in everything I've ever seen him in.

//just flails and spews all over the place

Yea, I haven't been on tumblr yet, but I have read a few Harry Potter stories on AO3, I found Supernatural on a crossover of HP and SPN and I liked it but got tired of trying to figure who all the characters where on SPN so I went and found out that TNT(channel) was playing Supernatural on it and I was in luck too because they were playing season 1, so I started watching and liked it, and I pretty much fell in love with it when Castiel came because the plot was finally showing itself. And you can so tell there is sexual tension between Dean and Cas xD
but yea, I read a lot of stories on FF.Net
can look at the stories I read with this same username xD
I may just do that emotion_kirakira

Amorous Capitalist

14,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Grim1989

yea, I mostly wear necklaces and earrings when I'm going out.

this is going to sound terribly, wimpy, but i never really had the guts to get my ears pierced xp so it's mostly necklaces

Gracious Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items