Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Noob

5,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
CoD: Black Ops, MW2 ( I go both ways rolleyes ) Minecraft, Gmod, Borderlands, Css aaand a teeny weeny bit of TF2 dramallama
Kazeko-sama
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors and replaying through HL2.
яun, яun, яun
but you are never out of sight

Woot! Someone else who knows about 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors! Apparently I was the only person in my city who bought it. I am on my third playthrough (has been distracted by Golden Sun though).

Demonic Lunatic

Currently playing:

~Okami
~Pokemon Pearl
~Sims 2 (DS)
~Kingdom Hearts 2 and DS
~Dynasty Warrior Strikeforce
~Warriors Orochi 2

and I think Fable 2 Is awesome *o* cant wait for 3rd
StarCraft (The Original)
MineCraft
Warhammer 40k - Dawn Of War - Dark Crusade
Black Ops
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Thats all atm.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
Gosh I love assasins creed brotherhood but I'm too lazy to get it XD
Nah I am playing zelda majoras mask, ocarina of time and twilight princess.
PrtyLykASyaoranFan
Lots of games out there at the moment, and I'm currently playing:
World of Warcraft: WotLK (Hoping to get Cataclysm tomorrow)
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Bioshock (I know it's old but I like it << )
Black Ops Zombiez. Lawl

Wanting to get Fable 3... I loved the second one so much *0*

And how 'bout you guys?

Fable 3 is AWESOME!!!!!!

Right now I am playing:

Final Fantasy Dissidia
Birth By Sleep
Svixce
Woot! Someone else who knows about 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors! Apparently I was the only person in my city who bought it. I am on my third playthrough (has been distracted by Golden Sun though).

Not sure how popular it is in my area. I can't imagine that it'd be too popular, since most of the people who live here don't seem to be the type who'd be into visual novels. >_____>
I just finished playing through all the ending; the true ending is a huuuge ********. Which ending did you get first? I got one of the worst endings on my first run through.
Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
(replaying) Trauma Center: New Blood
(Trying to finish) Resonance of Fate
(replaying) MSG 4

victoriaa_jv's Husband

:3 Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded. Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories. Kingdom hearts Re: Chain of Memories. Kingdom hearts ll. Kingdom hearts ll Final Mix. Kingdom Hearts 358/2. And Kingdom hearts birth by sleep.

I GUESS you could say I'm a fan. xD
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
UFC Undisputed 2010 and Smackdown vs Raw 2011
Kazeko-sama
Svixce

Not sure how popular it is in my area. I can't imagine that it'd be too popular, since most of the people who live here don't seem to be the type who'd be into visual novels. >_____>
I just finished playing through all the ending; the true ending is a huuuge ********. Which ending did you get first? I got one of the worst endings on my first run through.

Yeah. I have a friend who works in one of the stores out here so that is how I found out. Took me a week after the release to even get it and I preordered it.

The one where Jubpei got stabbed in the back. the second one was with clover and the axe. I can't wait to get through the entire thing with all of the endings. I think I'll have to pick it up again tonight.
Svixce
Yeah. I have a friend who works in one of the stores out here so that is how I found out. Took me a week after the release to even get it and I preordered it.

The one where Jubpei got stabbed in the back. the second one was with clover and the axe. I can't wait to get through the entire thing with all of the endings. I think I'll have to pick it up again tonight.

I'd love to get exact sales in my area... Unfortunately, I don't have any connections with GameStop employees. emo So it'll always be a mystery for me.

That's the exact order that I got as well. XD The knife ending is the worst. I just kept yelling at the screen "NO, JUST TELL ME WHO STABBED HIM. DON'T YOU END THE GAME HERE, DON'T YOU DAR--" GAME OVER. ":C"
Well, all I can say about the ending that explains mostly everything, is that it takes a turn for the weird. A lot of the stuff you hear about in the game comes into play one way or another. I don't want to spoil too much. >_______<
Most recent played videogames:

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (DS) - A very unforgiving game. Don't waste your money. Just play Fire Emblem 7 or Path of Radiance.

Final Fantasy: Crisis Core (PSP) - Awesome videogame!! 10/10 The best RPG for the PSP. A Pre-quel to Final Fantasy 7 and worthy of being compared to it. Any game bought besides this for the PSP is a waste of money.
Im currently playing Call of Duty 3 mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces