Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My vote is for Epic Mickey. Disney is taking Mickey in a surprising new direction, and the gameplay looks fun and innovative. I find this to be a welcome change as the Disney Universe doesn't have a very established canon. The use of old and forgotten Disney characters is interesting as well.

Sonic Colors, on the other hand, just looks like another trite Sonic game. I've learned to distrust Sega in that regard as every Sonic game since Sonic Adventure 2 (so many years ago) has been, or at least looked, generally un-enjoyable. The new concept introduced seems, as they often do for the Sonic series, like it will either have little bearing on the traditional gameplay mechanic, or change it on unnecessary levels. New and confusing characters are introduced (a series as simple as Sonic has too many characters already), and it feels like it could easily wreak havoc with the Sonic canon.

Questionable Creature

▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬

Well if you got Sonic Colors on the DS(though most gamers prefer it on the Wii) then I assume it would be cheaper than the wii copy so it'd help you get both

▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬

Sparkly Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
I'd vote Epic Mickey. The graphics look amazing plus I find sonic games to be boring, but that's just me. =/

11,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Spiced Nuts
My vote is for Epic Mickey. Disney is taking Mickey in a surprising new direction, and the gameplay looks fun and innovative. I find this to be a welcome change as the Disney Universe doesn't have a very established canon. The use of old and forgotten Disney characters is interesting as well.

Sonic Colors, on the other hand, just looks like another trite Sonic game. I've learned to distrust Sega in that regard as every Sonic game since Sonic Adventure 2 (so many years ago) has been, or at least looked, generally un-enjoyable. The new concept introduced seems, as they often do for the Sonic series, like it will either have little bearing on the traditional gameplay mechanic, or change it on unnecessary levels. New and confusing characters are introduced (a series as simple as Sonic has too many characters already), and it feels like it could easily wreak havoc with the Sonic canon.
Well, Sonic Colors is getting a much better reception than the previous games. Most of the fans hating on the others are saying that Sega did this one right.

11,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
cutie_minnie12
Oo Curious Diversion oO
xd lol look to me so far soncs the beez kneez lol thnx everyone , omg now i cant waite for christmas hahah
i am a sonic fan for life no matter what and when i saw the new colors game on tv i wanted it sooo bad then looked up the gameplay on youtube and it was a win - win so good luck on christmas 3nodding
Same here! If it's Sonic, I like it!

...except for those fan made things that do horrible things to the characters...those are just wrong.
ill say epic mickey, you need to play at least twice to get 100% on everything
bump and epic mickey!
Definitely go for Epic Mickey. It (probably) has a better storyline, I just saw an ad about it ;D

The last Sonic game I played, he kissed a human girl, and lost his memory...it was terrible

For me, the storyline's just as important as actually playing the game.

Hope this helped! ^_^
Neither. Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
Sonic Colors is infinitely better than any demonic mouse painting game! It's a roller-coaster ride of fun!
hey people ya' know they made a disney epic mickey wii remote charging dock.

3,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I havent played Epic Mickey yet..... but Sonic Colors was FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!

Interesting Sex Symbol

8,875 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Well, i have both actually, wii and ds(SC) and frankly, Sonic Colors was indeed better... Epic Mickey is fun, but it has WAY too much dialog and less gaming.. Sonic usually has dialog, but not ON-AND-ON-AND-ON... i definitely recommend Sonic Colors for the Nintendo Wii 3nodding

7,100 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Hellsu
Neither. Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

haha sounds fun but you cant choose neither then change the subject , you choose one or the other or non haha xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff