• Happy Birthday! 100

Fashionable Cultist

13,600 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
SpaceSage1991
I wonder when they will finaly release the wii game....ME WANT. Dl
same here! after seeing the CGI graphics on KSSU, the new one could end up kicking major A$$

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
To be honest, he's adorable and also very deadly. In fact, I can't wait for the Wii game, if it EVER comes out.

Cunning Mediator

12,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Brandisher 100
RX A
He sucks.

I was wondering when someone was going to say that, he really does suck, a lot, just about everything..... whee
Cute but deadly.
pandabear610
The Real zoey761
kirby is so cute 4laugh i haz one game though on ds its called kirby canvas curse its really fun 3nodding

i has canvas curse, skueak squad, and super star ultra

i also has 3 plush kirbys, one plush meta knight, and lots of mini clay kirbys ive made over the years(3, and theyre ovalish or footballish)

well I have Kirby's pinball land, Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, Kirby and the amazing Mirror, Kirby Air Ride, Kirby Canvas Curse, Kirby Squeak Squad, and Kirby Super Star Ultra.
I have 16 plush Kirby's one Kirby pillow and a pair of Kirby slippers (I don't really wear them, their like a plush to me)
Animal Kirby
pandabear610
The Real zoey761
kirby is so cute 4laugh i haz one game though on ds its called kirby canvas curse its really fun 3nodding

i has canvas curse, skueak squad, and super star ultra

i also has 3 plush kirbys, one plush meta knight, and lots of mini clay kirbys ive made over the years(3, and theyre ovalish or footballish)

well I have Kirby's pinball land, Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, Kirby and the amazing Mirror, Kirby Air Ride, Kirby Canvas Curse, Kirby Squeak Squad, and Kirby Super Star Ultra.
I have 16 plush Kirby's one Kirby pillow and a pair of Kirby slippers (I don't really wear them, their like a plush to me)

eek *awestruck*
gimme the slippers. i'll take GREAT care of 'em.
jk

Witty Phantom

Kenji Kento
I love Kirby! I especially like having him eat his enemies and steal their powers. Of course, that ability is best used in the Smash Bros. games.
aye. I hear ya.
I just love it when I swallow them. <3 And boom. Pikachu powers. 8D I've always been good with kirby until they gave Pikachu Volt tackle, and let Solid Snake in the game. xD

@Thread: I like him cause he's pink. A manly color.
Kirby games are fun. 3nodding I love how he can just eat a crapload of food and not explode.
Superstar Ultra!
I love kirby, kirby for life<3
i love kirby!! he is so adorable!! :]
I love the Kirby games.

He's one of my favorite franchises. I own plenty of Kirby games like:

Super Star Ultra
Squeak Squad
64: The Crystal Shards
Canvas Curse
Nightmare In Dreamland
Kirby's Adventure
Air Ride