Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unfavoured Guest
PeepZIlla
Unfavoured Guest
Emi Flavored Tea
How in the world can you compare two VERY different games? sweatdrop

They're FPSs with all the same game modes. That's all that's needed to compare them.

Yeah but then the thread would be called "Halo reach Multiplayer Vs Black Ops Multiplayer. and if you are comparing game modes you would be comparing every single modern FPS that has online modes. Down to the single player they are completely different.

My point is they both have offline and online campaign, they both have offline and online multiplayer, they're both FPSs. From there on comparing is just saying which game did better in each of those sections. We're not comparing every single modern FPS that has online modes because they weren't mentioned in this thread.
Yeah but the thing is there is no comparison. Both campaigns are completely different, both online multiplayer are completely different. All they do is share common traits that a lot of FPS games have. This is like comparing elder scrolls to fable, both RPGs, both completely different.

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PeepZIlla
Unfavoured Guest
PeepZIlla
Unfavoured Guest
Emi Flavored Tea

They're FPSs with all the same game modes. That's all that's needed to compare them.

Yeah but then the thread would be called "Halo reach Multiplayer Vs Black Ops Multiplayer. and if you are comparing game modes you would be comparing every single modern FPS that has online modes. Down to the single player they are completely different.

My point is they both have offline and online campaign, they both have offline and online multiplayer, they're both FPSs. From there on comparing is just saying which game did better in each of those sections. We're not comparing every single modern FPS that has online modes because they weren't mentioned in this thread.
Yeah but the thing is there is no comparison. Both campaigns are completely different, both online multiplayer are completely different. All they do is share common traits that a lot of FPS games have. This is like comparing elder scrolls to fable, both RPGs, both completely different.

It doesn't matter if the campaign or multiplayer is different in each game, what matters is that there is campaign and multiplayer. Comparison is just saying which one you thought was better. You can do it with any two games, no matter how different. But I have to say Halo and CoD are probably two of the easiest series to compare.
And you can compare Fable and Elder Scrolls. The first Fable was good, but they've gone downhill since. The whole theme of the Fable series is freedom of movement and choice, but Elder Scrolls IV still managed to make a bigger gameworld with much more to do in it. Elder Scrolls wins. (although I'll give Fable the win for combat because Oblivion has horrible combat)
Well im not into FPS games that much but i have played both at some friends houses and i have to say from what i've seen of the games im going to go with Black Ops.
I mean Halo is okay and all but i really just prefer black ops, i really liked the zombie mode especially.. And i mean i know that Halo Reach has its.. Fire fight mode and all but i think zombies is better ._.
So i don't really know don't hate one me or whatever if you like Reach more im just giving my opinion.
There both great games though
Unfavoured Guest
PeepZIlla
Unfavoured Guest
PeepZIlla
Unfavoured Guest
Emi Flavored Tea

The first Fable was good, but they've gone downhill since.

God damn I thought I was the only one who thought this. I keep seeing threads saying "OMG fable 3 is the best!" half of the people probably haven't even experienced the first fable the same goes to the people playing black ops half of em probably haven't even played the first few CoDs, CoD 2 was sooo good. I'm hating the current series of new coming gamers that wouldn't know a good plot, matching music, and top standard voice acting if it hit them in the face with a chainsaw. They all seem to be obsessed with the shallow figure that is Multiplayer...

Wheezing Noob

xX IRawrY3w Xx
I think that halo reach is way better than black ops but i have been playing halo since the first one came out. Halo reach is really fun i enjoy it a lot. As for black ops its boring to play and to watch. I dont get why they have a zombie part to the game i think that it is stupid but thats just my opinion.

what?
    The zombie part of Black Ops is by far the best part. Seriously. I played it with my friend, and seriously, I loved all of it.
    Don't go dissin' zombies.

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PeepZIlla
Unfavoured Guest
PeepZIlla
Unfavoured Guest
PeepZIlla

The first Fable was good, but they've gone downhill since.

God damn I thought I was the only one who thought this. I keep seeing threads saying "OMG fable 3 is the best!" half of the people probably haven't even experienced the first fable the same goes to the people playing black ops half of em probably haven't even played the first few CoDs, CoD 2 was sooo good. I'm hating the current series of new coming gamers that wouldn't know a good plot, matching music, and top standard voice acting if it hit them in the face with a chainsaw. They all seem to be obsessed with the shallow figure that is Multiplayer...

I was so disappointed with Fable II. I played the first game for years without getting bored, but I was tired of the second game in a week. I haven't gotten number 3 yet, but two of my friends have. One of them (who I know has bad taste) loves it. The other (who's played Fable just as much as me) hates it.
But I only started playing CoD at Modern Warfare 1. I like war games but not old World War II settings. With Modern Warfare I was like "Finally! A FPS with modern-setting and enjoyable campaign!" but then they went back a step with World at War and I lost interest until MW2. Whatever people say about MW2's plot being stupid, I thought it was epic.

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Halo Reach! ninja
black ops! i stayed home from school to play it when it came out. (1/2 the school had the 'black fever')

3,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
Gilfee
Which game do you think is better: Halo Reach or Black ops
black ops for real it was sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin

Distinct Regular

BAD COMPANY 2.
The end.

/Thread.
Black Ops, but I do love Halo. heart