Welcome to Gaia! ::

ELDER SCROLLS SKYRIM HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! (Like a month ago but stiilll.)

There has probably been a lot of threads about this already but I'm just spreading the word of the next best thing EVER blaugh

Here is the teaser trailer!

If you didn't already know Skyrim is the northernmost province of Tamriel, and is a cold and mountainous region. Although it is one of Tamriel's less hospitable provinces, it has been home to both elven and human civilization since time immemorial. It is currently inhabited by the human race of Nords. The Aldmer and Falmer occupied Skyrim until the late Merethic, when the final wave of Nordic immigration, led by Ysgramor, finally drove out the mer. (Yes I used UESP.)

So yeaah. I'm not personally too sure about how they are going to make a game as massive as Elder Scrolls in Skyrim alone (which I doubt they are doing but no evidence has shown otherwise) but hey, its an Elder Scrolls game so its gonna rock anyway. smile The game is scheduled for release on 11/11/11 so start saving up for limited/collector's edition. wink

So what's your opinion on the game? Seen anything interesting about it? It would be very nice if we could keep this thread alive as I'll try and update it with all the info I find and all of trailers being released so people can just come over and take a look at all the Skyrim goodness.

Chewie ninja
... THE SHEER EXCITEMENT heart 3nodding

Lonely Smoker

9,850 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
I'm Excited. To the uber max. biggrin

Wiki says they downsized the skills...
I gasped.

Oh. I want some screen shots. Or another trailer. With in game action. That'd be kick.
This is the 1st thread I've seen on Elder Scrolls ...

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200
Forging swords, killing dragons, and being able to summon dragons is going to be epic.
So excited.
I went into work the day after the announcement and my boss let us all watch the video on the store computer.

I'm getting an awesome computer in a month or so and I'll be prepared to the max when it comes out. A week off work, a few cases of soda, and a stock pile of ramen. O_O
I'm so freaking excited for this game.
o.o
I seriously will have no life for a while after it comes out. <3
Scorien

I gasped.

Oh. I want some screen shots. Or another trailer. With in game action. That'd be kick.

Even though they downsized the skills - THEY ADDED 'DUAL WIELD'. I am tres excited.

Lonely Smoker

9,850 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
Rebelspork
Scorien

I gasped.

Even though they downsized the skills - THEY ADDED 'DUAL WIELD'. I am tres excited.
Holy bejebus! Are you cereal? Now I'm extra to the max uber excited.
They added quite a lot of new stuff that I will put into the first post sometime later today. My thread got an uber bump ^_^

Sinacious's Waifu

Glittering Trash

SO EFFING EXCITED.

Sinacious's Waifu

Glittering Trash

The Mad Magic Muffin Man
Forging swords, killing dragons, and being able to summon dragons is going to be epic.

This.

Am I the only one who's excited for the fact that there will actually be NPC children?

That, and now whenever you interact with an NPC, their scripted actions go uninterrupted and will talk to you while glancing briefly; as if they are determined and focused on what their current actions are. For example, a barkeep will keep cleaning glasses or walk around the bar to sit on a stool, all while talking to you.

=D

eek I just downloaded this (the trailer) to my XBOX, and cannot stop watchin. And dual weilds? FINALLY! I really hope this is at least as good as Oblivion, or my tiny heart will be shattered. cry

3,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I WANT TO PLAY T.T this is going to be the longest time of my life!!!! But will there still be a dark brotherhood?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff