Welcome to Gaia! ::

i do! I'm loving every bit of the sims 3. heart

Bookworm

10,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tax Evader 100
i have the sims 3 now, i think its great have you got the playable ghost yet?

Interesting Gaian

3,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I have always loved the Sims. Sims 3 is amazing. I just wish my computer ran it better. They are coming out with a new Sims I believe on March 11th called Sims Medieval. Which seems like a mixture of games like Oblivion with the Sims. smile
Sims 2
Vs
Sims 3

User ImageUser Image
Sims 3 is AMAZING. Yet, I seem to see my playing sims 2 again :O
I have every sims 2 and sims 3 expansion pack out so far and I know I will have more sims three ones to come (:

I like the game play and ideas of sims 3 better, but I enjoy how easy it is to hack and download content for the sims 2 game (: Plus I personally like the look of the sims 2 sims better.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
do you know how to play SIMS hot date.....
I did have sims hot date before but I already uninstalled it. What's nice with sims 1 hotdate is that you could go to a restaurant and have a date or you can shop on your own. is there any problem with your sims hot date?
XoXSexyEmoNerdXoX
Sims 2
Vs
Sims 3

User ImageUser Image
I have every sims 2 and sims 3 expansion pack out so far and I know I will have more sims three ones to come (:

I like the game play and ideas of sims 3 better, but I enjoy how easy it is to hack and download content for the sims 2 game (: Plus I personally like the look of the sims 2 sims better.

i havent bought the expansion pack for sims 3 yet. hey, have you already achieved their lifetime wish? what's next after achieving the first one? my sim is now a top chef which was his first lifetime wish. he now has a second lifetime wish which is being a culinary librarian. i dont have any idea on how to achieve that second wish. neutral can you help me? smile
darthax
i have the sims 3 now, i think its great have you got the playable ghost yet?

i wanted to try creating the ghost baby but im still busy achieving the lifetime wish for my other sims. xd
brute_punk6495
do you know how to play SIMS hot date.....

I did have sims hot date before but I already uninstalled it. What's nice with sims 1 hotdate is that you could go to a restaurant and have a date or you can shop on your own. is there any problem with your sims hot date?
Sheik_6669
I have always loved the Sims. Sims 3 is amazing. I just wish my computer ran it better. They are coming out with a new Sims I believe on March 11th called Sims Medieval. Which seems like a mixture of games like Oblivion with the Sims. smile

i haven't heard of the sims medieval thing yet but i'll try researching on it. wink can you update me if it's already out? thanks! xd heart
calibreotso
XoXSexyEmoNerdXoX
Sims 2
Vs
Sims 3

User ImageUser Image

i havent bought the expansion pack for sims 3 yet. hey, have you already achieved their lifetime wish? what's next after achieving the first one? my sim is now a top chef which was his first lifetime wish. he now has a second lifetime wish which is being a culinary librarian. i dont have any idea on how to achieve that second wish. neutral can you help me? smile

Nuh. See, I don't actually focus on the life time wishes, I use sims to make story's or to get pictures for my written story's (:
Sims is a good game. I do like it, but I'm not a huge fan of it either. All in all it's a great series with outstanding production value.

6,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Absoultely LUV Sims 3... I just wish i could play as a ghost.

Dapper Dabbler

calibreotso

Quote:
Early Game
My Sim immediately gets a job in the culinary career path. I was not obsessive with promotions, but rather spent more time raising the cooking skill so that her mood could be boosted after every meal. I really like the Kick Up A Notch action chefs can perform after cooking a meal. If a food had a rating of Very Nice, this would push it up to Great, granting a slightly better moodlet. I noticed this can even be done with pizza after I'd invited her boss over for a little good old-fashioned butt kissing. The cooking skill really rises fast with this set up, and using practice cooking at work means you raise it even faster. Additionally, watching cookin' cable on her cheap television satisfies fun (slightly) while gently nudging up the cooking skill.

Midgame
Cooking is still going up steadily, and reaches level 8 by this point. My Sim has not risen very high in the culinary career at this point, only achieving level 5, line cook. I resolve to fix this problem by inviting over more co-workers. The relationship with the boss is literally off the charts as she has become my Sim's best friend. The co-workers are not too hard to manage, as she can more quickly befriend them with her great jokes and awesome meals. As Sims get better at cooking a particular meal the more they do it, I make Grilled Salmon her speciality. This makes it more likely she can make it either excellent or outstanding, although not quite Perfect. Although she can no longer attend cooking school for a quick boost in skill, she still receives bonuses from watching cookin' cable. I guess this is the result of total immersion in her field. The TV gets bigger and better, but that channel never changes!
XoXSexyEmoNerdXoX
Sims 2
Vs
Sims 3

User ImageUser Image

i agree with you biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces