• Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I am. I wish I had a 3DS though

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Um... Icarus and the 3DS doesn't come out until next year...

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Marokia
I've heard K.I. will be next year, I'm not so sure about the 3DS, I thought it was this year

Mega Fatcat

♫ ♫ ♫

Ooh, that sounds cool. 8D!!!
I always wanted some sort of Nintendo DS. . .

Iɳʈɵ ʈɧɛ ɗɑrƙ . . . Ƈɑrrɣiɳg ʈɧɛ ȴigɧʈ oƒ ʈoɱoɾɾoɯ

♫ ♫ ♫

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
YourShadowedDestiny
Marokia
I've heard K.I. will be next year, I'm not so sure about the 3DS, I thought it was this year

No I don't think so... Plus they would have released it by now if they wanted to get it in. Christmas season is always the most popular for new game consoles.
There's that and they have released enough DSes or this year alone. It can wait.

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Marokia
YourShadowedDestiny
Marokia

No I don't think so... Plus they would have released it by now if they wanted to get it in. Christmas season is always the most popular for new game consoles.
There's that and they have released enough DSes or this year alone. It can wait.
I know, but Kid Icarus has not experienced a series revival since '91 and I wasn't even born at that year (I was born in '95). As you can see, I played with pit often in brawl

Moonlight Explorer

14,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
I'm personally more excited about DJ Hero 3D.

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
YourShadowedDestiny
Marokia
YourShadowedDestiny
Marokia

I know, but Kid Icarus has not experienced a series revival since '91 and I wasn't even born at that year (I was born in '95). As you can see, I played with pit often in brawl

Actually, a lot of people are disappointed that the Pit from Brawl is being used in the new K.I.
I just don't like building hype about game that probably won't come out until the summer of next year.

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Marokia
YourShadowedDestiny
Marokia
YourShadowedDestiny
Marokia

Actually, a lot of people are disappointed that the Pit from Brawl is being used in the new K.I.
I just don't like building hype about game that probably won't come out until the summer of next year.
Well the series was not on for a long time, so they had to use this design. Unfrotunately when a series was discontinued for a long time, some people may forget, others don't.

Romantic Genius

6,950 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
i am, i cant wait for the 3ds biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin 4laugh 4laugh mrgreen mrgreen heart

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
YourShadowedDestiny
Marokia
YourShadowedDestiny
Marokia
YourShadowedDestiny
Marokia

Well the series was not on for a long time, so they had to use this design. Unfrotunately when a series was discontinued for a long time, some people may forget, others don't.

I'm just hoping it ain't a total letdown, or less, or I will be hearing people complain for months.

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
cant wait, but have to. 3DS not even released in Japan yet.

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Marokia
YourShadowedDestiny
Marokia
YourShadowedDestiny
Marokia

I'm just hoping it ain't a total letdown, or less, or I will be hearing people complain for months.
Yep, I just hope the new KI will be cool (I have a small likeness for pit)

Ruthless Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
I am as well as the 3DS, I want the star fox game for sure.

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
I'm waiting for it, marking down the days on my calender.The only other game I've done that for is Sonic Colors.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff