Welcome to Gaia! ::

I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Wow your tall. I feel like Chucky now. I'll check. -Walks around you and stops to look at your back- Mmm...Nothing really...OH MY GOD!!!!!! Okay Jason if i tell you wants on your back...Don't freak out okay? Okay I'll take it off. -Takes whatever was stuck to your back and hides it behing my back- Okay...It was a...-Shows it to you nervously- It was a condom... But i don't thats what cut me though. But still...

*Nods*

.........Why the hell was there a condom on my back?.....*Starts freaking out*GOD KNOWS WHAT THE HELL ELSE IS ON MY BACK!....OH GOD!.*Shivers at the thought and snatches the condom from you and throws it down onto the ground and starts jumping on it* DIE PLEASURE...Umm....ITEM!
-Jumps on your back- Calm down. Calm down. Nothing else is on your back. It must of gotten there while you were killing some sex crazed teenagers. No biggy. -Slides down back- Aaahh... Are you okay?

*Twitches and nods* I'm fine...
Good. Wanna take a walk or something? We might find some pray... Tss haha.

A walk sounds nice.I can't remember the last time i had a nice quiet walk without teenagers ******** it up....

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Wow your tall. I feel like Chucky now. I'll check. -Walks around you and stops to look at your back- Mmm...Nothing really...OH MY GOD!!!!!! Okay Jason if i tell you wants on your back...Don't freak out okay? Okay I'll take it off. -Takes whatever was stuck to your back and hides it behing my back- Okay...It was a...-Shows it to you nervously- It was a condom... But i don't thats what cut me though. But still...

*Nods*

.........Why the hell was there a condom on my back?.....*Starts freaking out*GOD KNOWS WHAT THE HELL ELSE IS ON MY BACK!....OH GOD!.*Shivers at the thought and snatches the condom from you and throws it down onto the ground and starts jumping on it* DIE PLEASURE...Umm....ITEM!
-Jumps on your back- Calm down. Calm down. Nothing else is on your back. It must of gotten there while you were killing some sex crazed teenagers. No biggy. -Slides down back- Aaahh... Are you okay?

A walk sounds nice.I can't remember the last time i had a nice quiet walk without teenagers ******** it up....
Ok then, where shall we go Mr. Voorhees?
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

I guess just walk in the woods? *Runs into the woods*

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Ok- WAIT!!! -Runs after you- You run fast! -Runs a bit faster then trips and falls flat on face- Errrrr......My head.....I'm such a cluts. -Rolls over, lies down on back and looks at moon- Wow.
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Ok- WAIT!!! -Runs after you- You run fast! -Runs a bit faster then trips and falls flat on face- Errrrr......My head.....I'm such a cluts. -Rolls over, lies down on back and looks at moon- Wow.

*Hears you fall and turns around and runs toward you then looks down at you blocking your view of the moon*

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

*Hears you fall and turns around and runs toward you then looks down at you blocking your view of the moon*
-Stretches arms to you, grabs your hands and pulls you to the ground- Look. Isn't beautiful?
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

-Stretches arms to you, grabs your hands and pulls you to the ground- Look. Isn't beautiful?

*Lies beside you and looks at the moon* Yeah...It is...

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

-Closes eyes- Sometimes, when i look at the moon, i dream of things. But not the ordinary things like money and fame. I dream of my life. What's gonna happen? I don't know. But i imagine it. It helps. It's even better when i have a friend with me... -Opens eyes again and turns head- I'm glad your my friend.
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

-Closes eyes- Sometimes, when i look at the moon, i dream of things. But not the ordinary things like money and fame. I dream of my life. What's gonna happen? I don't know. But i imagine it. It helps. It's even better when i have a friend with me... -Opens eyes again and turns head- I'm glad your my friend.

*Turns head too and smiles gently underneath my mask* I'm glad you're my friend too...I really needed one.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

*Turns head too and smiles gently underneath my mask* I'm glad you're my friend too...I really needed one.
Maybe this is my destiney...Maybe its yours. When you think of it, its kinda disturbing but true. -Turns head to other side- I'm kinda cold. -Shivers-
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Maybe this is my destiney...Maybe its yours. When you think of it, its kinda disturbing but true. -Turns head to other side- I'm kinda cold. -Shivers-

Hmm...*Looks up at the sky then looks at you*.....*Takes off his jacket and puts it on you*

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Hmm...*Looks up at the sky then looks at you*.....*Takes off his jacket and puts it on you*
-Blushes- Thank you. -Sits up and looks around- Where's my bow? -Searches trough leaves then hears laughing- Hello? Jason, did you hear that? It better not be any ******** teens messing around or i'll shoot them. -Gets up and walks around- Show yourselves little ********!
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

-Blushes- Thank you. -Sits up and looks around- Where's my bow? -Searches trough leaves then hears laughing- Hello? Jason, did you hear that? It better not be any ******** teens messing around or i'll shoot them. -Gets up and walks around- Show yourselves little ********]

Your welcome...*Watches you look*...Hmmph...Yes i did actually..*Get's up and follows silently behind you*

5,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
yes that game is awesome NOT the real good game is call of duty black ops but only online

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff